Where are you two?

I WHAT?!

The bright sun shine through the curtains, making Daehyun rub his eyes. Suddenly something was throw on his waist and he feelt something sharp on his left side, he open his eyes. A big grin spread on his lips when he saw what it was, Ann was hugging him. He turn so he was laying so he could face her, he carefully move away her hair and place it behind her ear. He gently kiss your forehead and slowly move down to her plump lips as he was going to kiss her she move her head, Dae look at her. *Are you really sleeping or are you teasing me?* He give it a try to kiss her but just as before she turn her head away, again and again he try.

- Yah I know you are awake, so why can you just keep your head still for a moment? You quickly open your eyes and sat up, you look at the delicious man next to you.

- Did you just "Yah" me? Your little @**...

- So you was just teasing me, naughty girl.

- Jung Daehyun! He throw himselft over you and kiss you on the mouth over and over cutting you off as you try to talk.

- Oh Dae..no stop it I can't talk and you aren't listening to me - Ah don't, stop it tickles. You coulden't hold your laugh longer, Dae look at you and smile.

- See you like it.

- No I don't, move I don't want to be with someone who call me "yah". You said and push him off you, you was half up from the bed when Daehyun pull you back so you land on top of him.

- What do you think you doing? Let go. You struggle to get out from his thigt grip, he just smirk at you.

- Okay I'm sorry I call you "Yah" but you was teasing me, I'm sorry okay? He said in a soft voice that made you look him in the eyes. He loose his grip but you wasn't moving instead you give him a eskimo kiss and lightly kiss him then you lay your head on his shoulder.

- Sorry I just overreacting..I thought yesterday...yeah. You cuddle your head in the pillow, Dae smile and took the pillow away.

- Yesterday what? What did you thought about yesterday? He curious ask you and look at you.

-Ehh I...no..how do I explain it..ehh..

- Thought is was a dream?

- Huh, how did you know?

- Because I thought it was to untill your nails woke me up. He said and to your hand in his and touch your long light pink paint nails, he then kiss yout palm.

-Sorry did it hurt much? You place your hand on the red mark on his arm and lightly touch it.

- No it doesn't hurt, it feels good when you touch it.

-Phone rings-

- Dae why aren't you here?!

- Huh? Here, where?

- Don't tell me you forgot we are going to Jeju today, hurry up you just got 45min on you.

- Yes hyung I will be there soon! He handed you his shirt and you put it on.

- Dae and if you see Ann, take her with you.

- Huh?

- Yeah everyone have been calling her but she doesn't anwser..

- Okay hyung, bye!

- Phone call ends-

- What was that about and why do we have to stress? You ask as you button your shorts and tie your hair in a messy bun.

- We are late, we are going to Jeju in 45 min.

- Omo, why didn't you tell me we are late?

- Sorry I forgot to, got everyting? You took your hand bag and check if everything was there.

- Deh.. no my passport, got yours?

- Yes just find it. He show you two pass that he took out from the drawer, he gave you your.

- Okay, let go!

The couple rush to the moterbike and drow off, finally arived at the airport they rush to check in. Not care if everybody look at them, with messy hair and halft dress they got on the plan just in time.

- Yongguk did you call Daehyun? Sunbae ask nervorsly as he try to call Ann for the 99 times.

- Yes he said...He got cut off.

- We are here! Everybody turn around and look at the two who trying to breath normal, big grin spread on Zelo's lips and so Yongguk.

- Thank god! You two take a seat so we can get off the ground, Dae pull you to a window seat. You two sat down and soon the plan lift, Dae put his jacket over your legs. You smile to him as a thank you, Zelo that little cute thing film it all but secret.

- Ann you can sleep, I will wake you up when we are going to land.

- But don't you want to sleep?

- No is okay, just go to sleep now. He lay you head on his shoulder and lay his head on yours.

As you two act sweet and lovely with each other, a mad girl was watching jealously and a boy was crying inside, his vision become more and more blurred. He quickly whipe away all evidence of crying, the girl beside him clenched her frists.

- Choi Ann you chose the wrong girl to mess with, Jung Daehyun is mine. I will get him back even if it means I have to get rid of you, I hate you, you are the one who destroyed my paln....

(JJY -Jung Joon Young)

JJY look back and forth at Ann and Hymin, he study Ann face. Her smile, those brown big eyes that show warmness, the way she use to look at him. The only one he could blame was himself, knowing he hurt her enough and how late he is to protect her. As long he could she smile like that all the time, he will do everything to protect her marriage. The pink hair girl next to him fix way to many times her makeup, he sigh loud make her look at him.

She quickly put away her makeup and fix her hair and cloths before turning to him.

- Hi, I'm Hymin.

- Hi. He reply cold, not care about her outstretched hand.

- Playing hard to get huh? She said flirty and move closer to him, JJY look at her and then back at clouds.

- No just not interested in immature girls.

- Haha, who? I'm a women not a little gi..She got cut off by JJY that turn around and look at her.

- A women are classic, little amount off makeup and don't dress themself in to revealing cloths.

- Yah do you just say I'm a ?

- You said it yourself and now don't disturb me. Hymin was red in the hole face of embarrassment and anger was bolling in her blood, no guy have reject her before.

- Lady and gentlemen we will be landing i a few minutes, the weather is 30ºC with bright sun. Thank you for flying with us, please fasten your seat belts.

 

The wind blow in your hair as you run on the beach, as you reached the table. You saw how it was lay out for a romantic dinner, flower was lay out inside the heart of candels. You pick up a a white rose, smell it and smile. You turn around when you hear voices behind you, you face drop and it felt like an iron fist squeezed your heart.

Daehyun was standing there with Hymin hand in hand and look at her, like she have lost her mind. Hymin smirk at you and hug Daehyun's arm, you look at him.

- What are you doing here? He said with stone face, he saw the rose in you hand.

- Stealing a rose? You look down on the rose in your hand slowly it turn black, your tears drop.

- How pathetic you are.

- Dae...

- We are done, do you really think I really love you? No is was all a act, we had to get marry because of some stupid arranged marriage.

- Just go and die your ugly girl you will never get inside Daehyun's heart or someone's. Still holding the rose that was once was white you ran away from their evil laughing, wiping your tears you cross the road.

Loud beeping made you look up but it was to late, in a second you was flying through the air. Your head hit the ground with a loud smash, you open your eyes but slowly close them when you saw the ring had slid off your ringer and now roll away.

- Ann.

- Sweetie wake up now, we are going to dinner soon. You open your eyes and saw just the bright light at first then you saw Daehyun face, you put her hand on his cheek.

- I'm not dead?

- What? No you ar not dead, is must have been a dream. He said and then kiss you on the head, he help you to sit up. You look around, expecting to see the airplan but it was a beautiful hotel room.

- When did we land..? You ask and fix you sleep hair, he took a strand of your hair and twist it between his fingers.

- For like 2 hours ago, you was impossible to wake up so I carry you all the way.

- Oh sorry about that.

- Yeah you should, do you know how heavy you are? He smirk at you and you hit him with a pillow, he laugh and throw you over his shoulder and spin around.

- Ahh oppa! Dae stop immediately and put you down, you just realized what you just call him.

- What did you just call me?

- Huh, what? Aren't you hungry, let's go and eat. You walk to the bathroom and check yourself, Dae follow you. He saw how red your cheek had become and how your nervous bite her lips. * Cute, she just call me oppa.*

- Did you just call me oppa? He ask making you drop the soap on the floor, he giggle at you.

- No..no.. is must be something wrong with your ears. You said and quickly left the bathroom, you open your hand bag. You pure all the items out from your bag, you forgot your wallet. Dae wonder what you search after, he place a hand on your shoulder. You look up at him and pout, he crouch and look you in the eyes.

- What up with this face?

- I forgot my wallet at home and now I can't buy new cloths and the thing is I have no cloths with me.

- Cute, I will buy you cloths, come on. He said and drag you out the room, everyone else was haveing dinner or practice for the competition.

- Dea..

- No, let go in this shop first. He said and pushed you in, finnish shopping you walk back to the hotel when a store caught your sight. The unique design, it look as it describe your life.

- Want to go in? You look at the man who you forgot about for a second, you shake your head.

- No is fine.

- But don you like it?

- I do..

- So why don't we go in and buy it than?

- No is just a beautiful nacklace, I don't like to wear it anyway so is just wasted money. You said and took his hand in your and walk to the hotel, the lift door open and you two walk to your room.

- Jung Daehyun.

- Oh hyung, what are you guys doing here?

- Waiting for you so we can practice.

- Oh I'm so sorry about it I forgot..

- Well we see that, come on open the door. You unlock the door and you all went in, you went to the bathroom and change to shorts and a tank top with a hoody.

- I'm off to dance now and Zelo and Jongup you can find me in room 1004, see you later. You open the door and walk through the hall instead to take the hiss you use the stairs, you find the room and began to dance.

(Up in the room)

- Soo, want to tell us something Dae?

- Hmm no not really..?

- You sure?

- Yeah was is it to say, she have no cloths with her and she forgot the wallet at home so we was shopping and then she look at a necklace but she said she didn't want it because she don't like to wear nacklace.

- Pabo hyung.

- Yah what now?

- She don't like to wear it? Have you see was is around her nack? Let me tell you, is a necklace.

- But why didn't she want it then?

- That's was make her different from the other girls, they would say yes immediately even if they have money but Ann didn't do it becuase she don't want to be buy.

- Buy..?

- Yeah she must considering on your relationship, so you have to show her you true feelings. Or you can go and buy it now and surprise her tomorrow, before she go on stage?

Daehyun was fast on feet again and open the door, he look back at the guys.

- You coming or not? I remember is her birthday tomorrow to. The guys ran through the hall and wait for the lift that was right on time, they discuss what they are going to do for Ann.

- Welcome my gentlemen, what can I help you with?

- I want that necklace in the shop window. Daehyun said and point at the necklace, the treasurer smile and pick it up and show Dae it.

- Is this the right one?

- Yes, please wrap it to.

- Will be, you was here with your girlfriend and look at it for about 45 min ago am I right? The guys smirk and high five each other and Daehyun's cheeks become red.

- No she is not my girlfriend. Bap face drop.

- Oh I'm sorry it look like it.

- She is my fiancee soon my wife. He said proud and smile.

- You are a fun guy, congratulations. Daehyun pay and the all left to go to practice, Dae went to your room to hide the present in his bag before he join the guys. On his was to the studio he pass Ann's, he look in and saw how hard she was practice for every duet.

 

 

                                                                     

                                                                     

                                                                              Must just say every member are so damn handsome!

 

   

                      So what do you think about it? Boring? Leave comments what do you think about it.