He is back

I WHAT?!

You reach after your ringing phone, you find it but your "teddy" was lying on it. You kick it away so you could pick up, Daehyun was giving you a dead eye from the ground.
- What's up? 
- Can you help me with something?
- Hmm, so early oppa?

- Deh, please I really need you to help me!
- Umm okay, give me 10 min and will be down.
- Thank you very much Ann! See ya.
After you hang up, you turn around to see Daehyung sleeping peacfully.
- Omo I tought it was my teddy I kick, you awake? You wave a hand in front of him but no reaction.
You jump of the bed and walk to your room, carefully you walk in. You pick out a new outfit and quickly walk back to Dae's room to take a shower and change, Deahyun who was  awake a long time ago watch you. *Where are she going so early and who was that oppa?!*
The bathroom door open and he quickly close his eyes, he pike at her. Skinny balck jeans, white tank top that show a bit  of her stomach and back leather jacket, she left the room while tie her hair in a high ponytail. When he heard the front door close, he jump up and fast follow her.
 He stop when he saw how she was ejoying the hug from Jin,  he walk over to his bike so he could follow them. *How can she sleep in the same bed as me and the next morning go to another man's house?*  He turn the engine off and follow them in  the building, where did they go?
- Oppa where are we going?
- Rooftop.
As soon they arived on the top a song started to play, a tall guy with guitar was standing with the back facing her. Jin hade left her and was watching from far, the guy turn around and is was no other then Jin's cousin Jung Joon Young.

( Chagaun moksori
Mwonga jalmotdoen geot gata
Jimjakhal su eobseo neoui maeumeul
Gapjakseureon yaksoge
Geoul soge nareul baraboda
Byeoril eobseul geora mitgo jibeul naseo - Jung Joon Young 10 minutes before breaking up )

You felt how tears threatening to fall. * No Ann big girls don't cry! *
- Ann, I'm sorry I left you without saying a word but please give me one more chance? I still love you.
- One more chance? You have already show what kind of jerk you are and love? 
- Yes I love you!
- You don't know anyting what love means... You turn around and took a step.
- I do, I love you!
- Then you shoulden't have left me when I need you the most! Now tears was running non-stop down your cheeks, he was holding your hand.
- It was my only change to make my dream come true and you know how long I was practise, but know I realize I was just selfish please Ann.
- No even if I want I can't, I will never be cheating on my husband! You scream in his face and push him away, Daehyun was blocking the door so Ann ran in his arm, she look up at him.
- Dae...
- You are okay now, let's go home. He said and whipe your tears with his tum.
- Ann is...
- Yes I'm her husband, please stay away from her now on. I warning you stay away. With that he left with Ann, holding her hand tight.
They drov home under silence, once they got home Ann just walk straight to the bedroom. They guys who was awake and playing in the living room, gave Deahyun a questioning look.
- Dude did you do something to her?
- No, I think is best if you go now...He said and walk after Ann, still don't know anything the boys left them alone.

- Ann..?
- ...
- Was that...
- My ex, yeah.
- But how do Jin know him? He ask carefully, she look at him.
- They are cousins.
- Oh...Ann..
- I will be off to practice now.She said and took the sportbag as she ran away from him, Daehyun sigh. He must find out what happen between them and why she said she would give him a second chance if she wasn't marry him?
Daehyun pack his bag for their trip to Jeju, he cook ramen, shower and was now in bed but couldn't sleep knowing Ann wasn't homw yet. Is not that he couldn't sleep without her but she left the house crying " click, loud nosie, -, who the put the sofa here?!"
Daehyun walk out to the far form sober Ann, he turn the lights on and she turn to him with big deer eyes.
- Oppa there you are! I have been looking everywhere after you, did you play hide and seek? She shudder the question as she trip over her own feet, Dae was right on time to catch her before she hit the floor.
- Aish have you been drinking?
- Oh...no..not at all, why do y.. She ran to the bathroom and puck, Dae ran after her to hold up her hair and pat her on the back.
- So hot. She said and took off her shirt, Daehyun was surpriese by it and the  next thing made him breathless.
* Jung Daehyun do someting your idiot! Don't just stand here and look at her shower half , the water was running between her downwards her flat tummy down to her jeans.* Dae was so gone in his thought that he didn't know that Ann pull him in the shower.
- What the.. Ann have just splash him with cold water so he woke up.
- Oppa was my back please. She said and turn around, Dae glup.
- An..
- Come on, I want to go to sleep soon. She whined, Dae pure some soap in his hand and carefully lather up her back. She turn around so fast that his hand land on her , Daehyun quickly remove his hand.
- Dae can I ask you for something? She ask quiet, he nod.
- Can I hug you for a minute?
- Ehh.. He was going to say no when he saw how lonley she look, he embrace her. They was standing and huging under the running water, minute has past.
- Thank you. She said and move away a bit from him but still he was holding her, he move her closer so he could lay his forehead on her's.
- You said you would give me a chance if I wasn't togther with Hymin and now I have break up with her.
- Why don't you love her?
- No and I want us to give ourself a chance, please say yes. He said and look in her eyes, not breaking the eye contact she nod. He place his lips lightly on her's, she kiss him back.