Unexpected

I WHAT?!

 

All student clap and whistle when the performance was finish, you giggle and look at the girl Hymin. First she look mad but then a guy put his arm around her to calm her down, you turn your attention to your sunbae instead.
 
- I’m impress, class take care of your new classmates! That make you smile and box Soryong in the arm, he laugh at you and pat you on the head which make your cap fall off. 
- Aish. You said under your breath making you turn more attention to you.
- Choi Ann! 
- Huh, Himchan how do you know who that is? Taeyang ask  and BAP ( not including Daehyun ) point at you.  Taeyang turn around and tears form in his small eyes and a smile plays on his lips, you smile and nervously run your fingers through your hair. 
- Surprise? 
- Baby! He yell and run up to you, he hug you while spinning around. You let out a laugh and hug him tightly, he put you down and you wipe away his tears.
- Oppa don’t cry… He cup your face and kiss you on the cheek, he put his forehead on your.
- Pabo why didn’t you tell me you was going to come back? He whispers, you was going to answer him when a guy ran in.
- Sunbae sorry I’m late! He bow to Taeyang, everyone expect him to get angry but instead he smile.
- Is okay Jin, class this is the girl I have been talking about.
- Tsh she with the great skills?
- Hymin shut up!
- Oppa did you hear him!? Do something!
- Ssh let sunbae talk now, we can take it after.
- Thanks for controlling your girl Daehyun, was I was saying is that this girl here got really some awesome skills.
- Oppa… You put on your cap to hide your red face, than you walk behind your friends so they hide the short you. 
- Yah Ann why are you hiding behind those guys?! 
- Why can I? Those guys are my friends from the state, this is the twins Soryong and Daeryong, Kris, L.joe, E.den, Rap monster.
- Ugh okay we get it you all are happy yeah yeah, so sunbae what are we going to learn today.
You look at Hymin who was palying with her nails, you saw Taeyang started to get irritated.
 
- Oh right because is a new semester we have been planning to make a singing and dance competition, is will be hold in a month.
- Where is the competition hold?
- Okay are you ready, is will be in Jeju!
- Wow! The class yell and started to get excited.
- And this will also be your class trip and I have fix so we can stay 5 more days then the rest of the school.
- Sunbae you are the best!! Students yell, you smile as you look around. Your eyes stop at a tall guy who was eyeing you, he shyly smile at you and you smile back. 
 
* What was his name again? Jin, right? He are really cute, not to talk about how handsome he is. * Rap monster nudged you and you turn your eyes away from him, Rap just gave you a flirty smile.
- What oppa?
- Don’t try, I saw how you was looking at each other.
- No we wasn’t…
- Class dismiss, everybody out!  Sunbae yell but stop you and your friends, while the rest walk out.
 
- Taeyang why are you sending your students out? GD sunbae said while walking in with the rest of Big Bang.
You quickly hide behind Taeyang when he turn to s, TOP move Taeyang away so he could see who you was.
- Are you making class dismiss just because of a girl?
- She is not just any girl… You finally look up so they could see your face.
- Ann! They scream in shock and ran and hug you.
- Oppas!
- Why didn’t you tell us you were coming home?  Daesung said.
- In fact I didn’t even know I was coming home…
- Huh? Seungri said.
- Ann your umma said you need to get home early today. E.den said.
- Ann is there something we're missing here?
- Oppas… promise not to say something about it and you have to make sure no one finds out about it, okay?
- We promise, just tell us. You took a deep breath and let it out before answer.
- I’m going to get married…
- What?!
- You are still 17 years!
- Who is he?!
- Did he make you pregnant, is that why?!
- Oppas calm down no on every question,  this is an arranged marriage and I’m soon 18…
- Oh, have you meet him yet?
- No that’s why I need to get home early today, please don’t tell anyone and keep it as a secret.
- I understand…
- Not me, how can my little baby dongasaeng get married before me? 
- Eh hyung she have no choice, this is not love.
- Bye oppas and take care of my friends, see you later.
- Ann don’t forget to call! L.joe shout after you, you nod and rush out to the gate.  
 
 
 
         (Phone call)
- Umma I’m on my way home now.
- Good, I have peppered some cloths for you.
- Okay thank you umma, I will trying to get home fast bye.
 
 
- Ugh how will I get home fast, what a liar I’m.  You said to yourself loud while putting your phone in your pocket.
- Need a ride? You turn around to see the handsome guy from earlier, you must have look like an idiot because he smile and put a helmet on you.
- Come on let’s get you home quickly, hold on tight. He said in a clam voice but you still had not reacted that you sat behind him on his bike, he smile at you and took your hands and put it around his waist than he drove off.
- Umm you don’t know where I live…
- Then tell me your address. You gave him your address and he sped up which make you tighter hold on to him. 
* Why am I being like this? Do I like him? No no is can’t possible, we just meet and he was kind to give me a ride home that’s all.*
- We are here, is this your house? You get off and try to unhook the helmet, he grin and help you.
- Thanks, yeah this is my house. Thank you again, bye.  You said and turn away when he took your hand and turn you to him again. 
- I’m Kim Seok Jin, nice to meet you.
- I’m Choi Ann, thank you for driving me home.
- Can I borrow your phone for a minute?
- Yeah here. You said and handle him your phone and he gave you his, he took a selca and type in his number. You giggle and did the same on his phone before you gave it back.
-  Now you can call me anytime you want. See you around, bye! He said and drove off leaving you standing there smiling like a fool, you look what name he save his number under. 
 
          “My future husband”  
 
 
 
With lightly steps you walk in, you umma meet you in the hall.
- Someone is in good mood.
- Aren’t I always in good mood?
- Sure you are honey, now go wash up and get dress. 
- Deh umma. You was waking up the stairs when you appa stop you.
- Sweetie we need to get going soon is something at the company but don’t worry I will send a diver to pick you up, so we meet there is that okay?
- Of course it is appa!  
- Umma!  You walk out from your room wearing the dress she pick out, she quickly show up.
- What are you wearing?! You look like a marquee!
- Umma this was the dress you pick out for me…
- You have been losing more weight right?
- Yeah, umma I was wondering if I could wear something that fit insted?
- Of course you can! See you tonight honey!
- Yes be safe! You kiss your umma on the cheek and went to your room again, you open your closet and let out a sigh when you didn’t find any that fit.
You open your suitcase and turn it upside down on your bed and try to find something wearable, you was about to pick up a dress when you got a text. 
You saw is was from Jin, you quickly open it and soon you was standing there with a big bright smile on your face.
 
 
Because of you got plans after the dinner you skip the dress and put on you almost casual kläder, you did  your make up and let your hair be straight. You put your phone in your jacket and put on your heels before getting in the car, you was really look forward to meet Jin again after the dinner.
 
- Young miss we are here. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sorry if it was bad (bows) are really trying but it gets tough when you have a computer has to be shared with 2 other ... > - <'