The start

I WHAT?!
Daehyun woke up by the smell of pancakes, he sat up rubbing his eyes. He look around in the unknowns room * Right is our new bedroom as married…wait where is Ann? *, he look at the untouched side of the king sized bed. He wash up and put on clothes before going to the kitchen, nowhere in sign of his wife.  He ate the bunch of pancakes Ann made him while reading the note, “ I have some errand to do, eat your breakfast and see you in school.” He chuckle at the note but eat up before meeting up with his friends.
 
- So how’s dose it go with the marriage life?
- Hyung we just move in together yesterday.
- Yeah we know that but did something happen? Himchan said to his dongsaeng that gave him a confuse look.
Did you get some action in the bedroom?
- No we didn’t even sleep in the same bed…
- What did you let nonna sleep on the couch?!
- No I don’t know, I pass out right after you guys left…
- What kind of man is you, not knowing where his woman sleep?
- Yah she said to me to wash up first while she do the dishes so is not my fault and she is not my woman!
- Did you saw her this morning then?
- No she made me breakfast and a note saying she have some errands.
- So it means she was home…
- Guys class is about to start.
 
 
When BAP arrived to class they spot Ann, she was sitting on the window sill. She was talking and laughing with their classmates, a guy walk in and pass BAP. He made his way over to Ann, he gave her one of the cup he had.
- Here baby a caramel macchiato for you.
- Thank you oppa but you didn’t need to…  He ruffle her hair and Daehyun saw she blush a bit, Yongjae that was standing next to him could feel how his friend gave them a dirty look.
- Seok Jin Ah, friend with rapmon aka rapmonster. 
- I didn’t ask. He answer in a strike voice, just then he felt a pair of slim arms hug him.
- Good morning oppa! She said loud so you can hear, trying to get you jealous.  You look up to see Hymin was clinging on Daehyun,  you raise a brown and smirk. * Wow honey you need to try harder if you is going to make me jealous *
- There my girl is. He kiss her on the lips, Zelo roll his eyes and run over to you.
- Good morning nonna! He hug you like his life was hanging on you, you was shock at the sudden hug but you hug him back.
- Zelo-yah nonno need to breath to you know.
- Sorry. He let go of you and rub his neck awkwardly, you smile at the cute boy.
- Aww you so cute I can’t be mad at you, now what dance would you like to perform?
- Nonna you mean it?! Jongup hyung did you heard that, nonna is going to do a couple dance with me!
- Really you going to ditch me to dance with Zelo?!
- Umm no I thought I could dance with both? Taeyang walk in, he look really happy.
 
- Okay let’s get it started, line up!
 
- Someone seems to be a bit too happy today. You tease, you all line up and follow the new dance he teach.
 
 
3 hours later
 
- Good job everyone, go eat lunch and let’s continue after. 
- Deh sunbae! All the students bow to Taeyang, he smile and left.
You gather you things when Zelo open his bag and took out something, you stop and look at him.
- Zelo-yah are you just going to eat that? You point at the cup ramen, he nod and you shake your head.
- Come with me. You took his hand and drag him with you outside, everyone was to busy to eat they didn’t notice you two was gone expect Daehyun who have watching like hawk.
 
- Eat up. You said as the food was served, he his lips while looking at the delicious steak in front of him.
- Nonna… this is thousand time better then cup ramen! He said after the first bit, you flash him a smile. 
- Glad you like it, you still growing so eat up.
- Deh nonna but why don’t you eat steak? He point at your ceasarsallad.
- I don’t like it...
- But aren’t you going to get hungry soon? 
- No no Zelo, I will be fine. Thank you concern.
 
1 hour later, you walk out of the restrung with a full Zelo. You walk back to school when you stop by convenience store, Zelo look back at you.
- Nonna is something wrong? He walk back to you.
- No I was thinking if I should buy some snacks to oppasand unnies?
- Yeah you maybe should…they might get sad when they knew you bought me meat. He giggle, you couldn’t help to smile at his cuteness.
- What do they like then?
- Chocolate! And Daehyun hyung is crazy when it come to cheesecake…
- So he like cheesecake, huh?
- No he love it, I promise is you could marry a cheesecake hyung would do it immediately. You laugh at his way to describe how much Daehyun love cheesecake, you put  30 chocolate, 10 box of cookies and milk( banana, strawberry…)  in the basket, you pay and you two walk back to school.
 
 
- Zelo where have you been?! Was the first you heard as you walk in, you stop behind him.
- I was eating…?
- But why didn’t you eat here?
- I eat lunch with nonna…
- Why didn’t you say anything?
- You know how we freak out when you was gone?!
- Okay stop blaming Zelo, I was the one who kidnap him…
- Which kidnaper treat prisoner with steak?
- You got to eat steak?! Himchan walk to the frightened giant baby, you walk between them.
- Oppas,unnies I bought you snacks, you like chocolate right? His face softens and he looks at the bags in your hands.  
- Ommo what a cute dongsaeng we have here! Yongguk pinch your cheek and lead you to the rest, you sat down on the floor and unpack everything.   
 
 
You were eating and chatting happily when Taeyang sunbae came back, he search for you.
- Ann, come with me.  He said in a low voice, you left your spot and walk through the open door.
- Oppa what’s up? 
- Ann could you do me a favor?
- Sure oppa, what is it?
- I was going to do a couple dance with Dara but she is stuck in the state so I was wondering if you could take her place instead? You step back and eye him from head to toe, he gave you a eye smile.
- I’m in…
- Good! Oh you should come to club galaxy on Friday, is going to be crazy.
- I will think about it, sunbae you should start you lesson now.
 
He did a face to you as you walk in, 2 hours later he gather everyone in the big room again.
  
- Okay let’s set the groups now, first?
- Teen Top.
- LC9.
- BTS.
- Tasty.
- Exo.
- BAP.
- 4minute.
- Miss A.
- Sistar. 
- Hymin.
- How about you Ann, is just you left.
- Because no one want to be in a group with a loser.
- Tsh then why are you alone then? Whatever I thought about to do a solo number.
- Seriously? You is finally do a solo performers, we are so going to win this year!
- But nonna we are still going to do the couple dance right?
- Yes, if you don’t back down?
- No!
- How about me then?
- Oh Jongup, I’m sorry I totally forgot but I can do a number with you if you still want?
- Yeah I would love to, is it okay sunbae? Taeyang look at you with a big grin on his face.
 - Look like you are going to do more than just a solo stage, so how many numbers dose we have so far?
- 17!
- 17? 
- Hope you are okay with featuring our numbers. Soryong said and gave you a wink, you shake your head. Your oppas just take it for granted that you going to dance with them, well is a part of their charm.
- Okay just because you are my oppas.
- Okay I will dismiss class now but remember to practice, see you tomorrow. You all bow and students quickly left, Taeyang stop you on the way.
- Just don’t over work yourself, okay? He gave you a key, you smile bright when you recognize the key.
- I won’t oppa, thank you. You kiss him on the cheek and left, you was peacefully walking over the schoolyard when someone grab your arm.
 
- Yah, you are getting on my nerves! I can’t believe oppa have to marry girl like you! 
- Oh great now is my evening ruined… “Smack” Hymin just slap you across the cheek, she smirk at the red mark over your cheek.
- You can try to seduce him but just say is just a waste of you time, he will never fall for you! Another slap hit your cheek, your fist slowly started clenched.
* I just hold my anger 3 times, one more time you are so ing dead! *
- Why aren’t you doing something? Oh now I know are you going to run to Daehyun oppa and say I hit you, huh let’s see who he believes in. She said and was about to slap you for the third time when a hand stop her, you both look at the guy. 
- Jin oppa! She started it, she slap me first! Hymin said, now you were mad. * Two face ! *
- Your little! You was about to attack her when someone held you back, you look back to see is was rapmon and his friends.
- Oppa let me go! You push him away and turn to Hymin who fake cry, Jin push her away and slung you over his shoulder and walk to the gate. 
- Yah oppa let me down, I wasn’t finish! You shout and try to get down, he ignore you.
- Be happy I save your fake nose in time, .
- Yah, she hit me first!
- Hymin I’m not blind now get lost before I hit you.
- Oppa how can you hit a girl?!
- I don’t care if you a girl or a boy but if you hurt Ann, you also hurt me and don’t call me oppa!
BTS walk away leaving Hymin on the ground, what you didn’t know was a guy film everything.
- now I got you, every single word. He laugh for himself and put the phone in his pocket, walk out to his hyungs.
 
 
- Ann are you okay? He handle you an ice pack, you took it and held it on your red cheek.
- Yeah oppa, I have been through worst…
- Why did you just let her slap you?
- She give people 3 changes then yeah, you know.
- Thanks oppa, I need to go home now. You stood up and hug them before hurry home, you cook dinner to your husband before leaving again.
 
Daehyun finally made it home after a long day, first he don’t even know where Ann slept which his friends didn’t appreciate and yes they don’t like the fact he will soon get married but still have a girlfriend, second Hymin was stuck to him like glut after knowing he will be marry Ann and the only thing he could think about was where the hell was Ann sleeping…
* Ugh why do I even care about it? She can sleep where she wants…* He unlock the door and walk in, just to meet with the darkness and silences. * Maybe she isn’t home yet? * He look at the clock 6.45pm. * What?! She isn’t home yet!? * He kick of his shoes and walk direct to the kitchen, he stop when he saw the food on the table.  He took a seat and eye the to many dishes, he began to eat when he notice the note. “ Will be home late, enjoy the dinner”  * Maybe marriage life isn’t so bad although? *
 
He was up and dump himself on the bed, he look out his phone to see if it was some news from Ann. He hesitate to call her but decide not to, he pull the cover over him.
* Where is Ann, is she with Jin? Is that true what Hymin said about Jin and Ann, are they dating? * With his thought he slowly feel asleep, not knowing Ann just return home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sorry for the creppy chapter but now 5the fun stuff start so please keep on reading! ^^

Comment below what you thinkor give me tips on the next chapter.