Moving in

I WHAT?!
You woke up by a call, without looking you pick up.
- Hello?
- Wow you sure pick up my call fast, miss me already? He chuckle on the other end, you look at the display. * Ugh why are you calling me, especially this early?! *
-  Don’t flatter yourself, what do you want?
- Uuh someone is grumpy, get ready I will pick you up in 30 minutes.
- Huh, why would you?
- We are getting rings today and no our umma’s force me to pick you up.
- Whatever, I’m not going. You hang up and he call again, you just let it ring and went to take a shower. 30 minutes later you wrap a towel around yourself and walk out to your room, you saw you had 5 miss calls and one text. 
 
“ Oh no you are coming with me no matter what! “
 
You read it when someone storm in our room, you look over your shoulder seeing Daehyun standing there with a red face. You look down on yourself releasing you was just wrap in a towel, you blush and walk to the frozen Daehyun.
- Yah get out! You shout at him while pushing him out from your room, you slam the door in his face. * Omma that was embarrassing! * You quickly got dress and put your hair in a high ponytail, you open the door just to see Daehyun smirk as he lean on the wall. You gave him a dirty look before walking passing him, he follow you to the kitchen.
- Why are you following me? You ask and took a water bottle and turn to him, he smile and shake his head.
- Like I said you are coming with me.
- No I’m not, not even in your wildest dream.
- Stubborn girl! He said and pick you up, slung you over his shoulder and walk out to his car. He throw you in the passenger seat, you got up and push him away and was about to walk back in when he block your way. He move closer to you coursing you back, he bent down to your height.
- Going somewhere? He said in a deep scary voice.
- Yeah…back in.  You shutter, he grin and came closer to you. You was now sitting in the seat with his face just a few inch from yours, he put his arms on the seat making him locking you in his arms.
- If you go in I will kiss you. You eyes wide as you push him away and close the door, he laugh at your action.
 
You was driving in quietness which making you fall asleep, Daehyun look at you as a smile spread on his face.
- Yah sleepyhead wake up! He  yell coursing you jump in your seat, you shoot him a gaze and walk out.
- Bastard… You said under your breath, you enter the mall without waiting for him. 
- Yeobo wait for your husband! He shout behind you making people look at you two, you turn a few shades darker. 
- Quit it down! People are watching, stop it is embarrassing…
- Aww my Yeobo is embarrassed. He said deserving being kick on the leg by you.
- Ouch why did you kick me?! Instead of replaying him you went in the store, you greeted your umma and your umma in law.
- Sweetie where is Daehyung?  * Don’t know, don’t care *  
- Oh here he is, why are you late? Did you flirt with the girls out there?
- Jung Daehyun, how did I raise you?!
- No you got it wrong, I just talk to the guys that follow my wife. He smile at the lady’s and slung an arm around you, he pull you closer.
- You are mean… He whispered in your ear, you pat him on the cheek while looking innocent.
- Omo how wonderful you get along so well.
- I expecting grandchildren soon. Daehyun felt how you froze at his mother words, he looks at you with a worry face.  
- Excuse me a moment. You said and break away from Daehyun’s arms and ran out, you pull out your phone.
- Please answer… You beg, Daehyun ran after you.
 
- Dongsaeng what’s up?
- Oppa I can’t do this… I just can’t…
- Ann what’s the matter?
- Is not fair to him…I can’t  is not fair to him… You cry as you talk, Daehyun was watching you from behind. You hang up and wipe away your tears, you look up to see Daehyun.
 
 
- Here. He gave you a tissue, you refuse to take it. He sigh and carefully wipe your wet cheek .
- Is okay, I will not get mad if you have a boyfriend while we are married.
* What?! Did he thought I was sad about that?! *
- Daehyung-sshi can I ask you a question?
- Yeah..?
- Could you stay in a marriage if your wife was pregnant with another man? * Not to say she don't know who that man is...*
- Well if I love her I would accept that and raise the child as it was my own, why are you asking.   
- Just curious… aish come on now let pick out rings. * But you will never love me, we aren’t marrying each other because of love…*
You pick out the rings and was now on your way to your new house. ( Yeah change of plans, you moving in on sunday instead of monday )
 
- Is on the top floor, come on.
- You are excited huh?
- Yes I don’t need to listen to umma’s complain every day and I can be out how long a will plus I can bring my girlfriend home. He said  happily, you put on a fake smile and open the door. 
 
- Oppas what are you doing here? You said to the boys who was in your apartment, carring boxes.
- We helping you move.
- And to see your new apartment.
- Come and look, I even got you the perfect kitchen! L.Joe drag you to the most beautiful kitchen you have seen, is was open/big, comfy, modern totally perfect for you.
- I love it, thank you oppa! You happily hug him, then E.Den came and drag you to the balcony.
- Look you even got a pool, a freking pool on the top floor!
- Wow is so beautiful!
- Dongsaeng come and look at your living room, is so big it can fit 39 people!
- Now time to show you the bedroom. Soryong slung a arm around you and whisper in your ear.
- Don't worry is two bedrooms. He blink to you, Daehyun was watching you two when Youngjae nudged him in the side.
 
 
                                                                                            
 
 
                                        (Kitchen)
 
 
                                     (Balcony)
 
 
 
                                  ( Living room)  
 
             
             (GuestRoom one floor down/ Yours)
 
               ( Main bedroom/ Daehyun's)

Daehyun POV:

- Get jealous?
- Why would I?
- Umm your wife is going in to the bedroom with another man, maybe?
- So, is not like I have feelings for her or something. In fact I hate her, is her fault we are going to get married.
- Tsh like she could do something about it hyung, is a arranged marriage hyung.
- Jongup when did you get so smart?
- The password is 1232. He answer cause BAP laughing.
 
 
 
- Hate her,WHY? I can change with you!
- I don't like her she not my type, help me here.
- I'm volunteer!
- Kim Himchan don't even think about it, she will not fall for a playboy like you. The leader said, is knock on the door.
 
- Hey, how can i help you? Daehyun said to the tall guy in the doorway.
- Is Ann, here yet?
- What if she is, who are you to her? Secret lover, boyfriend? Daehyun said and walk closer to Daeryong, suddenly he was push away by Ann.
- Oppa, you are here! 
- How can I not? He said and ruffel you hair, you hug him tight and drag him pass Daehyun.
- Don't mind him. You point a Daehyun, Yongguk whisperd to Yongjae.
- Look like Daehyun is kind of piss, don't you think?
- He only have himself to blame, why a stupid contract?
- Hyung this marriage will be intresting.
- Yeah Zelo, just hope they don't kill each other.
- What are you guys talking about? Ann ask them and they just look at each other trying to cover what the talk about, I sat donw on the couch.
- We trying to decided who is going to cook.
- Oh why don't you eat with us? 
- If is not to much....
- No no is okay, like a thank you for helping us moving in? They nod, you smile at them and introduce your friends to BAP.
 
- Guys this is my friends from the state, Daeryong, Soryong, Kris, E.Den, L.Joe and Rap monster.
- Yeah we meet at the club last friday.
- Oh yeah forgot, I will leave you to chat while I'm going to the grocery store.
- Need help?
- No Daeryong oppa have already vokunteer. Daehyn saw you gave him the look " we need to talk ", to be honest he didn't like you but when you was with others guys he couldn't help himself to feel weird.
 
 
You walk with Daeryong to the a close supermarket, you guys brought all the ingredients and some snacks. You pay and you walked home in silence when he broke the silence.
 
- Ann are you okay? You seems to be a bit down seens we left the state...
- Oppa, do you remember when I ask you if you haev seen someont that went in to my room befor we left?
- Yeah, did something happen? He took the bags from you and you let him, you was just one block awya from the apartment.
- Oppa... I can't remember...who is was... You said in a low voice and fight back the tears that threaten to fall, Daeryong froze at your words and he feelt guiltyness was eating him up.
- Ann what do you mean?
- I saw open condoms packages and a pair of black under my bed so it must mean I hade but I can't remember with who, and you say no one went into my room. You couldn't help it anymore and let him see you crying, he hung he head low.
- Ann...my sweet innocent Ann, this is all my fault.
- No oppa don't blame yourself...
- Is was me...
- You?! Your head was spinnig, you look up at him trying to see his face but everything black out.
- Ann! He let go of the bags and pick you up im bridstyle, he ran with you to your arpartment.
- Yah waht took you so lo... Ann, what happen?!
- Put her on the couch, hyung what happen?!
- She just fainted...* Because of me *
- Daehyung-sshi did Ann act weird today?
* Umm, yeah just a littel...*
- World to Daehyung. 
- Umm yeah a bit...she was crying on the phone and say is not fair...
- Do you by any change know who she call?
- No...
- Guys let just wait til she wakes up, she althought she dosen't have fever.
 
They all left you on the couch to help packing up stuff and furnish, you open your eyes and look around. * Did I sleep with Daeryong oppa? Is can't be...please tell me is not truth *
- You up. You jump by surprise to see Daeryong standing there, he sat down next to you.
- Ann let me explain....
- Op...
- We never sleep together...
- Huh? We didn't do it, but who was it then if is wasn't you?!
- Is was me but the girl wasn't you...
- Wait what, I don't get you!? You shout in anger as you stood up, you look down on him who ran his hands in his hair. 
- I was having with Nina in your bed and I though I clean up all evidence but I forgot to check under the bed...
- That's why you clean my room, I should have know something was fishy when you clean! Yah oppa how could you do this to men, do you know I almost got a heart attack when I saw it!!
- Ann calm down...
- Calm down how can I calm down, you have been lying to me the hole time! Why my room, you have your own! You yell at him, not knowing the other guys was watching you two.
 
- Hyung, why are Ann so mad at Daeryong hyung?
- I don't know but all I can say is that he have done something really bad.
- Hyung nonna look scary when she is mad.. Zelo said and hide behind Yongguk, Daehyun was trying to figure out why you was mad.
 
- Ann I'm sorry! He was kneeing in front of you.
- Do you think sorry would help you now? Stand up oppa. You said and help him up from the floor, you couldn't be mad at your oppas even if it seems like it.
- No is just your room was the biggest and you didn't have to share it...
- So you sleept with her in my bed because of that!? You throw a pillow at him, he catch it.
- Dongsaeng why are you so mad with Daeryong? Soryong said as he step between you two, you point at Daeryong.
- He had with Nina in my bed and didn't say anything plus he made me think I had done something and you know the worst part was I thought I didn't remember who is was with!
- You did what?! Soryong said and eye his twins, you took the opportunity and walk to the kitchen. Daehyung follow you, he saw you started to cook. * Huh? Wasn't she madly mad just a second ago and now she is cooking? Wow I'm marrying a interesting woman... *
 
 
1 hour later when Daeryong had explain himself to everybody the dinner was ready, they enjoy your food and beg you to cook for them every day.
 
- Okay kids is time to go home we have school tomorrow.
- Yeah thank you for the delicious food.
- See you tomorrow, bye!
- Bye, go home safe! You said and wave goodbye to the boys, you turn around to see Daehyun look at you.
- You can wash up first, I will wash the dish. You said and walk pass him to the kitchen, he nod and left to his room. 
 
You qucikly finish and went to the guest room, you wash up before you jump in bed.
* This all is crazy...*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                    
 
 

                              How was it? Comment below and tell me, should I keep writing or quit? (>.<)