Morning

I WHAT?!

- Honey time to wake up now. You umma call you and pull down the blanket, you open your eyes and smile at her.

- Good morning umma. You said while sat up, she kiss your cheek and pull you up on feet. You walk through the bathroom when you umma call you, you stop and turn to her.

- Ann come home qucikly after school, we hav to go met your husband and his family. You nod. * So is wasn't a nightmare, ugh I can't believe this is happening to me! *

- Is grandpa and grandma going to come with us?

- Yes they are but they don't know you know yet...You nod again and walk to the bathroom, you wash up. You put on a light makeup and put soft cruls in your long blond hair before picking out your outfit.

You walk down to your parents and kiss them before going to meet the boys, you bought frappe for you and them.

- Oppa get up! You yell and ran through all the rooms and pull awy their blanket, L.joe was the first one to get up.

- Dongsaeng how did you come in, I thought I lock the door? He said and scratch his neck while yawing, you push into the bathroom.

- Just wash up and put on cloths than I will serve you breakfast, okay? He just wave his hand to you and close the door, you turn around to see E.den standig and look confuse.

- Oppa was is wrong? You said as you walk up beside him, he point at the 6 cups on the table.

- I don't know which one to pick...

- Yah pabo oppa. You said as you lightly hit him on his arm.

- They are all the same but you have to get dress before taking one, go now.

- Ugh I can't get I get order in my own house. He mumbled and went to his room for getting ready to school.

They all was awake and had change cloths when you serve them food, they began to eat like pigs.

You sat there eating a banana while you watch how they ate, you stop eating.

- Ugh oppa you are eating like pigs,you will never find a woman who finds that attractive.

- That's why we have you.

- Will you come and cook us breakfast everyday even when you are married?

- Ugh I don't want to get married now!

- We know that... sorry we couldn't help.

- Is not your fault, I will just keep on living like I did before...

- How? You are going to get married...

- Yah I know that, if you tell anyone about it I will kill you! * Sorry about tha oppa is just I'm so confuse right now, Choi Ann please try to remember...*

- And yes Rap monster oppa I will trying to come her and make you breakfast everyday, okay let's go now or we will be late.