Busted

I WHAT?!


- Oh my god, hyung they kissed!
- Good work with they camera Yongguk hyung.
- All thanks to maknaes plan, plus you two play drunk very well.
- Yeah and I can't believe Dae didn't notice that you two was playing drunk, seriously just 5 shots.
- Well is for a good reason but still I don't like we are fooling them...
- But you don't like Hymin and you want you bestfriend to be happy right?
- Yeah of course!
- And he will be when he see how fake Hymin are.
- But I don't understand?
- Yongjae I thought you was smart, what I mean is that Daehyun won't be heartbroken when he have Ann by his side.
- Oh but they won't get hurt, right?
- No I don't think so.

 

 

You pull away from the kiss when you saw a red light blink on from  the top of the shelf, you push off you and point at the camera.
- Did you put it there?
- No I have never seen it before.
- You sure, if you are lyi..
- I think they boys may know about this...
- Huh, you saying the boys did it? Why, they was with you all the time?
- No not Yongguk hyung, remember when he call us for dinner.
- Oh yes, he was the first that came to the kitchen.
- Yeah and he walk to the bathroom in the wrong way, he was in our bedroom.
- Your bedroom...where are you going?
- To qustion them of course, you coming?

You two lean your ears on the door and the conversation was really shocking, you look at Dae and show him to follow you.

- I can't believe they plan this!
- They do really don't like Hymin huh? He said with sadness, you pat him on the shoulder.
- Is dosen't matter, that only matter is that you love her. * How can you love a fake bi*ch like her?! *
- But they even call her fake...
- One day you will see it youself Daehyun.
- Huh?
- Nothing, just go to sleep now. You said and pull the blanket over him, you was about to turn around when he grab your wrist.
- Are you going to sleep on the sofa? You just gave him a nod, he move in so is was a big space for you.
- No is uncomfortable and the are a big bed so is much space for both of us. He didn't  even wait for your anwser, he just pull you down in the bed. You try to get up but he wouldn't let you, you soon fell asleep and Dae was still holing your hand in a tight.

He look at your slepping figur, he touch your underlip with is tum and kiss you on the forehead before he went to  sleep with a big smile on his lips.

 

 

 

 

So what do you think should I keep on writing or not? Do you like the sweet side of Daehyun?