Shoot and drunk

I WHAT?!

She walk out with wet hair, white V shirt match with mini shorts. Daehyun had more trouble breathing when she sat down so close to him, he was sure he saw her smirk. *Yongguk hyung is right she is hot, her slim milky white legs. JUNG DAEHYUN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!*

- Dude is something wrong? Ann ask as she lean over Dae to grab the chips, he look down on her but immediately regret it.  *She isn’t wearing a bra! Oh my cheesecake why are hers so inviting?!*

While Daehyun was lost in his thoughts Ann knew exactly why his face turn red, he was totally checking out her. A big grin grown on her face as she place next to his ear, giving him a better view.

- Such a naughty you are, haven’t you mother taught you is not nice to stare especially on a woman privet areas? After she said that she stood up and walk to her room.
- YAH! Daehyun shout after her, he storm in her room.
- why are you in my room?!
- ? Where? He said and look around, you roll your eyes and throw a pillow at him.
- What do you want boy? I need to sle…
- You are not so innocent like I thought.
- Huh? What make you think that?
- You are playing dirty little girl…
- Get out!
- Arasso stop screaming but remember you are not the only one how can play dirty, goodnight sleep tight naughty girl. He said as he smirk and close the door, Ann ruffle her hair in frustration.
- Agh please say he is NOT the man I’m marrying…okay let calm down and sleep now Ann. Tomorrow will be a better day. You said to yourself, Daehyun on the other side couldn’t stop thinking about you.
- Man what’s the matter with you? Dae ask himself over and over till he feel asleep.

 

 

You woke up extra early just to avoid Daehyun, after a quick shower you dress yourself in a pair of skinny jeans and a white V shirt before leaving. You didn’t bother to wake Dae up or making him breakfast, you bought coffee before you went to your oppas.

- Oppas wakie wakie!! You scream once you enter the door, you kick off your shoes and went to the kitchen.
- Morning sweetie. E.Den greet you, you place the cups on the table.
- Oppa is it just you up? You ask as you took a seat next to him, he shake his head and point at the guy’s how are running back and forth.
- They never change. You clucked at them and walk to the bathroom, is was lotion, perfume and cloths everywhere in there.
- Oppas what are you doing?! You ask louder than them talk, they turn to you and gave you a weird look.
- We are having photo shoots today, remember?
- Yes oppa, I do very well but I mean what are you doing with all this?  You point at the mess on the floor.
- Well of course we have to look good.
- You are forgetting one thing, we will get style there…I will be eating breakfast with E.den oppa, join if you want. You said and went back to the kitchen and leaving the boys there looking at each other.
- Just because you are a model! Kris shout after you and they all follow you to the kitchen in embarrassing, you just smile at them.
- At least you guys are up, eat up now.

 

After eating they were going to the studio, almost everyone was there expect Daehyun.

- Okay this is photographer, Mr. Lee.
- Hey everybody, today I thought we would start off with solo and couple shoots first.
- Deh!
- So you go with the stylist and you will get fix.

 

All of you left to the makeup and cloth tent to get ready, unfortunately is was not enough room for everyone so you had to wait. You decided to go outside to get some fresh air and clear your head, you close your eyes and lean back on the railing. The calm wind and the hot sun was the perfect combination, you open your eyes because it felt like someone was staring at you.

- Ahhh! You scream and held your putting chest, you keep on looking at Yongguk who was laughing his off.
- Yah, you want to kill me? Is this your plan to get me killed so Daehyun don’t need to get married?! You scream at him as you hit him, he stop laughing and took your hands.
- No. He said deadly serious. You look at him in shock, first he was laughing second without knowing it he was so serious.
- Umm why aren’t you inside with the rest? You said as you turn around and look at the city, he lean down beside you.
- Waiting for the rest to get ready by the way do you know where Daehyun is?
- Ehh should I know that? He soft giggle made you face him, he ruffle your hair.
- I know you having a hard time with him but you need to bear with it a little more.
- Yeah..wait what are you going to do? He just gave a smirk in an answer, you roll your eyes and walk in to get done.    

Skip the blue highlights, you had just a white bra under the shirt…( Daehyun's) it was just button the two last buttons, yeah you all is thinking it now hehehe is going to be a hot shoot ;)

 

 

- Mr. Lee may I ask why I have to get dress like this?
- Oh sweetie it’s a couple shoot, it have to look romantic, y yet cute…
- Umm who are I’m to shoot with?
- Easy baby girl is your husband. Taeyang said as walk by and gave you two a wink.
- You know about it huh?
- Yes, Taeyang couldn’t stop talking about you two. You are like water and oil, this will help trust me now go sit on the sofa.

 

 

Daehyun POV

 

I woke up by my phone that was ringing nonstop, I answer it without open my eyes.

- Hello..?
- Dae don’t say you just woke up?!
- Yoo Yongjae, why so loud in the morning?
- Jung Daehyun if you don’t get your here in 10 min, I will mash a strawberry cheesecake in front of your eyes! Himchan scream through the phone, - Dae immediately jump out the bed and ran to the bathroom.
- Yah hyung how can you be so cruel?! Where is it again?
- Don’t you yah me I’m your hyung, Jae will text you the address.

 

I took a quick shower and put on some jeans and a plain T-shirt and ran to the front door as I was putting on my shoes I wonder if I should wake up Ann to, I mean she might also have slept in…?  But then I noticed a note on the door: 

Good morning Mr.

 Do you really have time to read this, aren’t you late?

 

- What she did this on purpose?! That little!! He curse under his breath while hurry to the car, 4 min later he arrived.
- Wow you just earn 1 minute.
- Tsh hyung you was threatening him with food.
- Daehyun! Taeyang call you and show you to come to him, you walk over to him.
- Yes sunbae.
- Go to the makeup you will have a couple shoot soon and your partner are already waiting.
- Deh sunbae. He quickly got his makeup done and cloths change. 

Decided to go with Dae in a tank top ( so you can see those muscle )  and just white jeans.

 

- Okay now let start, I want you to act lovely dopey with each other.
- Deh.

 

Finally she turn around so I could see her face, we both was in shock to see that we would take pictures together.

 

Just pretend is the clothes I pick for them in every pic.

 

 

Both of you wanted to die because of the awkwardness but they just had their poker face on, but both of them saw how the other blushes when they was close to each other.

 

- That’s perfect, next up! You quickly left before Daehyun could say anything, he walk over to his gang that was showing each other there phone.
- Zelo sent it to me you got it from a better angle than me.
- Sent what?
- Nothing…
- Yah let me see. He took Yongjae phone and look at his pic, is was just him and Ann.
- You two look good together huh? “ Yes we do but why would I confess that? ”
- I’m hungry let’s go and eat!

 

Author POV

Ann quickly bow to Mr. Lee and left to change, she could feel her heart pounding so hard after all closeness with Daehyun.  She said goodbye to Taeyang oppa and left home in hurry, what she didn’t know what Zelo heard that she was going home. He text his hyung ( not Daehyun ) about it and they all agree to have a kind of sleep over party at Dae’s house…heheh.

- Guys what do you say let’s have a drink today, my treat.
- We will buy the food, right maknaes. Yongjae said and look at Jongup and Zelo.
- Yeah and I will cook! Himchan said leaving the rest looking at Dae, he shot them a glaze first but then he nod.
- Okay I’m, sure Ann don’t mind.

 

After they all have bought everything the head to Daehyun and Ann’s house, the door was unlock and the boys read the note and began laughing so hard that Ann came to the door and look if they where okay. Daehyun noticed her first and mouth sorry to her, she just smile and shake her head and help him with the bags.

 

- Is the note you left for me this morning. He explain to you as you two left tem and walk to the kitchen, he look at her and saw she was wearing glasses.
- Is it something one my face?
- No is just I haven’t seen you in glasses before.
- Eh do I look that bad with it, sorry for being ugly then.
- What ugly? No you are cute in glasses…uh I and the guys was going to eat and drink here…’
- Okay, I will be in my room if you need something.
- No you don’t have to go just because we are here, is your house to.
- Nonna!
- Zelo! Put me down!! You cry out when he lift you up, the youngest but the tallest boy put you down.
- Did I scare you nonna?
- No you didn’t…well I just got shock.

- Ann would you like to help me cook? Please? Himchan ask you and did a cute face, you couldn’t help but gave in.

- Aww so cute you are oppa, well I have nothing to do so I can help you.

 

You began to cook and the boys was playing TV- games, well not Himchan because we looking at you and Daehyun. Both of you was taking a sneak peek at each other, Himchan chuckle at you two.

- So you have fallen for him yet?
- Huh?! What are you crazy oppa, he are so long from my type.
- If you say so but it doesn’t look like it…
-  Oppa you are burning the meat! You scream and shove him away from the stove, the members ran to the kitchen and look at the meat.
- Hyung!
- Kim Himchan…
- No is not burnt is just got a little more color, you can still eat it.
- But..
- Stop it go and play or I won’t give you food and Himchan oppa go with them, 1..2.

 

They quickly ran out from the kitchen, you laugh at them and throw the burnt meat. You made a lot of food, you put the last plate on the table when Yongguk came in and you nod at him.

- Kids foods ready!

Wow Ann you made a fiesta!

- So much food!
- It look so delicious!
- Thanks, hope you enjoy.

 

- Ugh I’m so full now, thank you.
- Me to.
- So am I.
- Ann you are not full yet..? Yongjae ask you, you shake on your head and put more meat in your mouth.
- Pig…Daehyun whispered but everyone heard him, you shot him a glaze just to see that he was still eating, you put down your chopstick and move the food from his side to yours.
- Yah what are you doing?
- What can’t a pig eat? You said I was a pig with your own mouth and I helping you so you don’t need to look like a pig.
- But I’m not full yet so give it back!
- No.
- Give it back.

 

As you two where fighting over food, the rest went back to the living room. The look at each other before bursting in laugh, Zelo was the one who stop first.

- I never thought hyung would meet a girl that’s fight with him over food.
- And I never thought that Ann was such a big food lover?
- Well we will know the reason why they are fighting all the time th…Jongup got cut by Daehyun’s scream.
- I told you! The guys ran to the kitchen to see Ann pick up the last piece of meat and Dae rubbing his arm.
- Yah are you a dog?!  Why did you bite me?!
- Oh holly cheesecake you almost caught me, I’m a vampire. You answer sarcastic as you clear the table, Zelo and Jongup help you.
- Ann let’s have a drink challenge.

You look at as he was out of his mind, before you could answer him he continue.

- Or are you afraid of losing? He smirk at you, first you was going to say no but you just want to slap that smirk out his face.
- Haha looking down on me just because I’m a girl huh? I accept the challenge, just go peppered the soju in the living room.

 

 

- Dae what they are you trying to do?
- Aish hyung is just some soju, she will be knock down after 2 glasses or so.
- Jung Daehyung…
- Chill Yongjae you are all here is not like we are out drinking plus JongUp and Zelo can’t go out so.
- Guys let make it fun and challenge in team, what do you say?
- Call I’m with Ann.
- Me to.
- Yongjae?
- Ann’s team, sorry dude.
- Aish that’s mean we have to be with Daehyung hyung Zelo…
- Yah we can win!
- But nonna have all the best drinkers in her team and I want to be with nonna.
- Oppas can’t we make it the youngest against the oldest, please?
- Hmm okay, just because you ask so nice.
- Hahah I got the best drinkers now! 

 

As you all start drinking soon is was just Zelo who was so wasted, Daehyun look at you and smirk.

- Look like is just you and Jongup left on you team, be papered to lose.
- We will see about that pretty boy. You said and pure the liquid, you look over at Jongup and saw he soon will past out to.  
- Jongup – ah you don’t need to, is okay just go and lay down on the sofa.
- You sssure..? He ask you, you let out a giggle and help him to the sofa next to Zelo.
- What? You ask the staring guys as you sat down on the floor.
- You really going to continue by yourself, is going to be 1 vs 4.
- More like 2 vs 1 oppa. You said and point at Himchan and Yongjae that was supporting each other to sit up.

Yongguk was about to say something when Zelo sudden began to speak.

- Ouch my legs, nonna can I sleep with you in your bed? He sleep talk, you find it quite cute even if other may find it kind of ert.
- Choi Junhong!
- Oppa is okay he is drunk, Zelo – ah let’s go to bed. You said and help him up, Daehyun glaze at you two.
- You going to sleep with him?!
- Are you stupide?! You fire back as you throw a pillow at him, Yongguk help you with Zelo.
- Nonna…sleep now..no Himchan hyung…. Zelo whine as we put him to bed, Yongguuk gave you an apologetic look.
- Oppa is okay, you all can sleep here tonight.
- But won’t you mind?
- No oppa is okay and I don’t want you to have to take care of all the drunk guys on the way home, when is already past midnight long time ago.
- Thank you is really kind of you Ann, Daehyun should know how lucky he is to meet someone like you.
- Jung Daehyun is a big big pabo!! Zelo scream so even Daehyun hear it, he help the guys with Jongup to your room.
- Zelo I heard that!
- Good hyung, you should know you are one big pabo!
- Yah Moon Jongup!  He threw him on the bed so he land on Zelo.
- Stop be mad at them they are drunk, Dae don’t say anything, get out from the room.

But..

- Now!
- Oppa is towel in the bathroom and here are some extra blaket, oh the sofa is a sofa bed.
- Thank you but where are you sleeping?
- Don’t worry about that, good nigt oppa and dongsaeng. You left and went up to the living room and begin to clean, you was carrying a few bottles to the kitchen.
- So you are still up. A husky/y voice ask you and made you jump a bit, you turn around to see a drunk Daehyun.
- Oh my heart almost drop to the floor… yeah why are you still up?
- You are the reason I can’t sleep, why do you do this to me?!
- Shh they are people sleeping in the house! He stand up and grab your waist to pull you in to the main bedroom, he close and lock the door.
- Daehyun what do you think you are doing..? You ask and nervously back away from him, he walk closer to you which made you fall down on the bed. He caught you but lost his balance and land over you on the bed, your face was just a few inch away from each other’s.
- Why why?
- Dae what are you talking about?
- Choi Ann why are you making me so confuse? He whispered in your ear, unknown that your hands was slowly hugging him around his waist.
- Dae..
- We both know is attraction between us, why aren’t we giving it a chance?
- Because you have Hymin…
- If I didn’t have her, you would give us a chance is that what you mean.
- Exactly what I mean, you love her so what can I do?
- Ann.. You cut him off by kissing him, he quickly stared to kiss you back.

 

 

 

 

How was it? Bad/good? Please let me know and thank you to my new subscribers!