Part 1 of her plan

I WHAT?!

 

 Daehyun growl and turn of his alarm, he got dress and walk to the kitchen. No breakfast and no sign of Ann, he sighs and left to see his friends. Little did he know, you were awake when he closes the door. You got up as your scratch your injured leg, you call Taeyang oppa.

 

- Morning baby girl!

- How are you? He sound worry at the other end.

- I sprained my ankle but oversee I’m okay…

- Yah did you overwork yourself?!

- No, I was just …yeah…

- Ann answer me honest now, did Daehyun have a part of it? You was quiet for a while, yes he does have right? He believed in Hymin instead of you, yeah it was his fault!

- I knew it! He was the one who course you sprained ankle, right?

- Yeah just a part of it… don’t do anything stupid to him, I need to marry that man you know…

- Yeah yeah, I won’t. Go rest now, see you tomorrow. He hang up, you took a warm shower as the scene replay in your head. * Oh my ing Buddha, Daehyun kiss me yesterday!! * You was disgust as the feeling of his lips still was on your lips, you try to wash it away.

 

You change into shorts and a tank top, you went to the kitchen when your phone ring.

- Oh oppa, what can I help you with?

- My jagi, how are you feeling today?

- I survive…

- Mind if I come over for lunch?

- Not at all, what do you like to eat?

- Anything is fine as long as you are cooking, oh I will bring 5 friends along! He hang up before you could answer him, you text him. * Aish this oppa! *

“ Bastard…just buy snacks with you! “  You text him.

 

 

(Under your phone call with Taeyang )

 

Zelo was about to open the door when he heard sunbae talk with you on the phone, he ear drop the conversation.

- I sprained my ankle but oversee I’m okay…

- Yah did you overwork yourself?!

- No, I was just …yeah…

- Ann answer me honest now, did Daehyun have a part of it?

- I knew it! He was the one who course you sprained ankle, right?

- Yeah just a part of it… don’t do anything stupid to him, I need to marry that man you know

- Yeah yeah, I won’t. Go rest now, see you tomorrow.

 

Even though he love his hyungs but this was too much, Daehyun hyung doesn’t even know nonna is hurt. Voices behind him made him turn around, Daehyun hyungs arm was around Hymin as the walk through the hall.

- Oh hey Zelo. Daehyun said as he saw the tall boy, Zelo gave him a small nod before he walks in.* What’s up with him? *

He opens the door and walk in to see Taeyang sunbae looks at him mad.

- Okay today you are going to show me yours numbers, Miss A please start. L.joe hang up your phone now!

- Deh sunbae, Ann said hey.

- Oh was it Ann, play the music. He said in a soft voice.

 

 

L.joe nudged Chunji in the side, he box L.joe in the arm coursing Yongguk to look at them.

- Ann said it okay.

- Really? Ommo I miss home cook food so much but how is her ankle?

- She said she survive, is didn’t look so serious yesterday. L.joe explain and Chunji nod, while Yongguk glaze as his dongsaeng.  * Dae did you know YOUR WIFE IS HURT?! *

 

 

 

(Present)

 

- Okay let’s continue after lunch!

- Jung Daehyun, we need to talk! Yongguk drag Dae with him, he push him against the wall.

- Hyung, that’s hurt!

- Yah stop whine, where is Ann?

- I don’t know, she left yesterday….

- Left, why?

- We fought and I kind of…

- Kind of what?!

- Kiss her against her will… He said in a low voice but L.joe who was passing them heard it, right now he just want to punch that jerk but Ann need him more. He hurry out to his friends, they all drove of and their bike follow L.joe.

- You did what?! Are you out of your mind?!

- I don’t know what got into me last night… He gulp as he thought about your tearful face as you beg him to stop. * I just broke one of our contracts, don’t touch each other, just hold hand when the elders are around.

- Let’s eat lunch at your house today.

- But Hymin… Yongguk gave him a scary glaze that makes him stop his words.

- Go and fetch the others, I will wait outside.

- Guys come on, take your things with you.

- Leaders order. Daehyun said and walk out to his car while the rest of BAP, Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup was riding with Daehyun while the maknae was with the leader.

 

 

 You just place the last bowl on the table when it knocks on the door, you let Teen Top.

- Wow nonna your apartment is nice! Ricky said with his eyes big as plate as he looks around, you giggle.

- But you are older than me…

- Could I please call you nonna?

- Yeah I guess is okay, come on and eat before it gets cold.

- Home cook food! Chunji, CAP, Niel , Ricky and Changjo ran to the table, L.joe hug you.

- Are you okay?

- Yeah why wouldn’t I be oppa…?

- I know he force you till a kiss yesterday… don’t worry is just me and Yongguk hyung who know. He whisper in your ear, your arms around him tighten.

- Oppa…just don’t kill him.

- I want but if he force him on you I can’t guaranteeing you, I will not hole my anger than.

- Ohh gangster L.joe is back huh? Thank you oppa, for being here for me.

 

- Hyung why are we at your house?

- I don’t know, ask Yongguk hyung.

- Just unlock the door Dae, we will talk inside. As he opens the door he heads voices from the kitchen, he walk in to see Teen Top and Ann eating.

 

 

- Oh you were going to eat home?

- Yeah is look like it…

- Dae, who are you talki…oh hey Ann.

- Nonna! Zelo ran and hug you.

- Oh Zelo, you all here?

- Deh nonna.

- Have you eaten yet?

- No...

- Eat with us, I made to much food.

- Yah sweetie eating! L.Joe said as he shoves spoonful rice in his mouth, you hit him on the arm.

- Yah, don’t talk with food in your mouth! And you are already full...pig.

- Pig?! Yah I have abs and you know it very well! 

 

Daehyun watch them and Jongup show up beside him.

- Hyung how come Ann know L.Joe hyung have abs?

- How ca…

- Maybe they are in a relationship? Himchan said and left to the table with Jongup, leaving standing there alone. * Her and L.Joe…but Jin then?  Omo don’t tell me she are playing around?! *

- Daehyung-sshi, are you okay? You wave a hand In front of him, you put your palm on his forehead. Red color slowlyspread on his cheeks, he took away Ann’s hand.

- Ehh..ehh yeah, I will just go to the bathroom first. He quickly left, he raise his face with cold water. * Why do I feel like this? Isn’t she mad at me? *

 

 

- Was is it with him? You ask and turn around to BAP, Yongguk who knew what happen decided to keep quiet.

- Don’t know…maybe is because sunbae eye him the whole time in class? * Taeyang oppa did what?! *

- Ehh okay, eat while is still hot. Yongguk look at you when Teen Top said they were going first.

- Drive safe guys! You said when Daehyun came out, you walk back to BAP like he didn’t exist.

 

 

- Daehyun. L.Joe said and pull him to the side as the other walk out.

- I knew what happen yesterday… Dae look at him in shock.

- Is doesn’t matter how I know it but this is my warning to you, if it happen again I’m after you.

- Yah L.Joe are you coming?! CAP yell from outside.

- Look like we understand each other now, nice to talk to you buddy. L.Joe pat him on the back before heading out,Daehyun join the rest.

- Finally, I thought you had die in there. You joke as you got up to get more stew, Yongjae saw you badge leg.

- Ommo Ann is you okay? He said and took the bowl from you, you look at him in confusion.

- I mean your leg. He point at it and the rest look atyour leg, you sat down next to Zelo and Jongup.

- When did it happen?

- Yesterday…but Jin oppa help me so I’m okay now. You smile, Dae roll his eyes. * Jin oppa help me, ugh! *

- What now? You ask as you saw him roll his eyes.

- Ask others for help instead of your husband, tsh..

- At least they believe me, unless somebody else…

- Yah if you didn’t hit her I would believe you!

- Fine whatever, I’m going! You said and stood up and so did Daehyun.

- Are you going to Jin like you every night?!

- What the hell do you talking about?! Don’t drag Jin oppa in this!

- Don’t play like you don’t know what I’m mean, you sleep at his place every night don’t you?! He yells at you making you walk against him, you point at him as you talk.

- I don’t play! I never been at his place since yesterday when he helps me!

- That means you are sleeping with another dude?!

- What the ?! No I have slept here every ing night that have past!

- Liar, why are you not beside me when I wake up and go to sleep?!

- Tell me a damn good reason why I should share bed with you?!

- Because is the only bed here!

- Yah your PABO!!

- I’m the PABO? You are the PABO not thinking I would find out you are sleeping around! *SMACK*

- what that was for?! He rub his cheek, you felt how it burn in your eyes.

- I sleep in the guest room downstairs! You yell and point at the hidden door behind you, Dae look at it and so did the rest.

- Just leave it as is it when you are done, I’m going. You said in a cold voice and walk to your room, you text Jin to pick you up.

 

“Arrasso, be there in 20.”

 

You did your hair and makeup before choosing clothes, 20 minutes later you walk out from your room. BAP was still sitting there or more like Dae was sitting while the others were looking down on him, they turn around as you walk to the shoes closet.  You ignore the question look they gave you and pick out pair black sneakers as you put them on, your phone rang.

- I’m here now.

- Deh oppa, be right down. You said in a loud voice so BAP could here you,right now you was so angry at Daehyun not just because he stole your first kiss but he clearly think you are a . *You think I’m dating Jin huh? Right I will show you!*  You slam the door and walk out to Jin, you look up seeing BAP looking through the window trying to discrete, you smirk and ran to Jin and jump up in his arms.

- Wow someone miss me. He laugh, you pull away a little before giving him a peck on the cheek.

- Come on oppa let’s get out of here. He put you down and gave you a look.

- Problem with Daehyun?

- No...

- Don’t lie to your oppa.

- He is being a , I will tell you everything later.

- Arrasso, kaja.

 

 

 

(Daehyun POV)

 

- Jung Daehyun!

- Hyung clam down. Zelo and Jongup held back the furious leader, Yongjae look at Dae.

- You didn’t know you had two bedrooms until now I guess.

- Why are you so stupid?

- Hyung I didn’t know and you didn’t know either, I mean how would I know that shelf is a door?

- Of course we don’t know we don’t live here but you do!

- Aish hyung instead for asking her you just assume her sleeping with other guys…

- Zelo...

- He is right you just call her a in her face, Dae what the is wrong with you?!

Right when he open his mouth Ann came out, she ignore them to the fullest and put on her shoes.

 

- Deh oppa be right down. She said in the phone and slam the door.

- Yah you just going to let her go?

- Yeah...

- Aish. Himchan left to peak out the window and so did the rest even if Daehyun didn’t admit that he care who Ann was seeing, he wonder who the guy was. He saw how Ann ran through the guy and jump up and hug him, the laugh and Ann kiss him on the cheek. Soon they zoom out and head somewhere, not knowing he clenched his fists. 

 

- Dude jealous? Yongjae said and point at his fists, Zelo giggle and walk to the door.

- Yah Zelo what so funny?

- You hyung, you are a big joke right now.

- How dare you talk to your hyung like that?!

- Dae is true.

- Hurry up is almost time.

They hurry back to school and walk to class, almost everyone was already there chatting.

*Why am i being the joke? She is! Everything was fine until she came along…gez what are this life going?!*

- Stop dreaming about me oppa, I’m here. Hymin said in a cute voice, Daehyun just ruffle her hair.

- Okay class let’s continue, BTS you up.

He saw Jin say something to the girl next to him and it made her giggle and blush, she brush her hair out the face so he could see her.  It felt like he was going to choke from his own saliva, that girl was his wife!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9Svms-LYY (BTS dance) 

-You was awesome oppa! She said and hug him more than friendly and not just that she even kiss him on the cheek.  

 

- He walk over to them and Ann away from Jin, his face was red and he had a scary look in his eyes.

- Yah what do you think you are doing?! Who gave you permission to touch my wife?!

- Umm…

- What are you doing?! Leave my husband alone!

-Your husband?! I’m your husband! He point at himself as he look at Ann that was standing hand in hand with Jin.

- Tsh you are stupid you know, thought I would sit home alone when you are out with girls? No honey is doesn’t work like that, you have to be fair. If you can date then I also can date, get it? Now get lost I have a date with my NEW husband! She yell in your face before storming away. * What the just happen? I being dump by my own wife? Please tell me this is a dream! *

 

- Jung Daehyung! BAP shout making Dae jump in surprise, he gave them a confuse look.

- Wae? Why are you screaming?

- Glad you finally heard us after like 3 minute…

- Man what are you thinking about so hard?

- Found it. Himchan said and point at Ann that was joking around with Jin.

- So hyung you thinking about nonna, jealous?

- NO! He said a little too loud, everybody stop what they were doing and look at Daehyun.

 

- Like I was saying is a photo shot tomorrow, we will have professional photographer, stylist and makeup artist so the only thing you need to do is get you asses to the studio on time.See you tomorrow at 9am if you are late you will get punishment, got it?!

- Yes sundae!

 

They day pass fast and soon Dae was home alone but after a few minute the door open and Ann walk in, she put on the TV and plop down on the couch. *Going to ignore me, let see if you can do that? *

He plop himself down close to Ann and wait for her reaction, she raise a brown at him and he just smile innocent. She left and went to the bathroom, Daehyun smile for himself.  *You shy or you just realize you have fallen for me hehe, you so innocent Ann.*

 

 

 

 

What are you thinking Ann is doing? Is that true she have fallen for Daehyun?  Comment what you think it should happen in the next chapter or give me tips.

I’m true fully sorry I haven’t update in a long time, I met this guy and yeah and then is was school…but I’m trying to!

Hope you like this chapter and lots of thanks to my subscribers!