Just Another Day

All Over Again

Weeks past and Ryeowook got used to the school system and also got along well with his students. It was just another day in school during lunch break he was sitting on the bench near the football field when sudenly someone called him, "Hey Mr Kim! What are you doing?" Ryeowook snapped out and turned to see Kyungsoo who just sat next to him, "Oh Kyungsoo-ah, nothing much just some things." Ryeowook answered simply not telling the truth to his student obviously. He was actually thinking about this dream he's been having recently, he don't actually know what was the dream about. It's not actually a nightmare but it's not  a sweet dream either, its just a dream. He would get blurry imaged of a beach and he would see two litte boys building sandcastle together laughing cheerfully, the next thing he knew the images would change to a different place but he would see the same two boys playing in a house backyard they were seating on a swing. Wheneever he woke up from his dream he tried to recall from his memory about the images but he would just end up with the most intense headache.

"Mr Kim. Are you alright? You were zoning out again..." Kyungsoo called him out, Ryeowook just turned to face Kyungsoo and flashed him a smile. "Mr Kim, I'm sorry this might sound rude but do you happen to regained any of your memories?" Kyungsoo asked politely with a soft voice. "Well, honestly not really but everytime someone does something that seems to be from my past I feel this familiar feeling in my heart so I guess I remember the feelings? I'm not quite sure either..." Just as Kyungsoo was about to say something Ryeowook felt his phone vibrates and he took it out to see a message alert from Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun has been messaging him around this time for the past two days since he was in a business trip to Japan for another three days, he would check on Ryeowook and remind him to be careful.

Hey Wookie, how was your day? My meeting just ended going for lunch now and then another meeting *sighs* :( I'm so bored here.... I wish you would come with me but you have to teach your students so I understand. By the way have you eaten? Don't forget to eat a lot alright! You are too skinny!! >,< Be careful when going home don't take the wrong bus okay! You should just listen to your parents and let the driver pick you up! Aishh you are still stubborn hehehe... Anyway I gotta go miss you so much! When I get back you must let me have sleepover at your house okay! I miss you and I love you <3 Take care my baby Wookie and miss your little Kyukyu a lot okay~

Ryeowook smiled as he read the latter's cute text before typing a reply.

Hey little Kyukyu, I miss you too... Okay okay I will let you have a sleepover at my house alright, don't worry! I just ate lunch half an hour ago, the lunch lady gave me extra meat and rice hehehe she was just like you, always asking me to eat. I'm just naturally skinny no matter how much I eat I don't really gain weight, can't help it >,< My little Kyukyu is so hardworking! Pay attention in your meeting alright, you don't want to upset your appa again... Don't worry Kyu~~~ Looks it's been 2 days I took the public transport and I'm still save and sound! I have to go now in the middle of talking with my student! Byee little Kyukyu see you soon <3

Somewhere in Japan, Kyuhyun took a peek at his phone under the table as he was having lunch with some of his business partner. He smiled to receive a reply from his beloved. He read the message with a smile on his face but then his smile turned into a slight frown as he finished reading the message, "He didn't say 'I love you too'... well atleast he put a heart at the end." He thought he was slightly disappointed that Ryeowook did not say he love him back but oh well...

Ryeowook turned his attention back to Kyungsoo as he finished typing the text to see Kyungsoo smirking at him, "Was that Mr Cho? He is such a nice man, he treat us dinner before do you remember? Oh well maybe not but yeah he likes to spend time with us too, he would treat us dinner sometimes when he picked you up from school sometimes he would also bring us to arcades." Kyungsoo told Ryeowook cheerfully as he took out his wallet and slipped out a neoprint photo with him, Krystal, Amber, Henry, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and showed it to his teacher. "See this was after exams we all did well so he treat us that night. We had so much fun!" Ryeowook scanned the photo and he noticed how Kyuhyun had his arms around his shoulders and Ryeowook was hugging the other man while his students were happily making funny faces in front of them. Suddenly sudden images flashed through his mind quickly, the sound of children laughing they were in a surrounded by green screens, everyone was happy and that's when he felt his head hurt so bad, "Ah!" Ryeowook winced, "Mr Kim! Are you alright?! Your nose! It's bleeding!!" Ryeowook quickly wipe the blood that was flowing out of his nose and smiled to reassure his panicked student. "Don't worry Kyungsoo-ah, it's just a little blood. You should go to class now the bell just rang.

The day ended before he knew it, Ryeowook was walking to the bustop thinking about his sudden nosebleed and images flashing in his mind just like how they flashed in his dream, when he heard someone honking at him. He was startled and turned to see a black car by the road with the window opened revealing a man with his sunglasses on smiling at Ryeowook, it took him awhile to notice that the driver was Yesung. "Yah Wookie! Come in I'll give you a ride!" The older man offered Ryeowook from his car. "No it's okay hyung I will take the bus my house is only a few bustops away." Ryeowook politely rejected his colleague. "No! Come in! Let's have dinner before I send you back home! It's okay Wookie I have nothing to do at home anyway its nice to have someone to have dinner with." He offered trying to get Ryeowook in his car, Ryeowook too awhile to think it through before politely accaepting the offer. Well he was kinda bored at home too since Kyuhyun was in Japan, there was no one to play with at home. He got in the car and put on his seatbelt smiling at Yesung.

"What do you want to eat Wookie?" Yesung asked politely. "Hmm anything hyung. You choose since you are treating me.." Ryeowook answered with a giggle at the end before getting and okay reply from Yesung. "So, how come you are taking the bus today? Don't you always have someone to pick you up? Who is that guy anyway? The one that always pick you up." Yesung asked curiously. "Well, I actually has been taking the bus for the past two days hyung! That guy, his name is Kyuhyun he is my childhood friend. He is on a business trip to Japan for the next three days so I decided to take the bus although my parents are nagging to get the driver to send and pick me up instead but taking the bus is interesting so yeah..." Ryeowook answered with a smile as he face to face Yesung. "Ohh... I thought he was your boyfriend or something because he seem jealous when he saw me with you the other day." Ryeowook just chuckled at Yesung reply as he knen Kyuhyun was indeed jealous of him, well Kyuhyun is his husband technically although he don't remember marrying him at all just then he debated whether he should tell Yesung about that but then he decided to just let the matter rest and he changed the topic. The two spent the night well, chatting a lot while they were eating and joking around.

The night came to an end and Yesung stopped his car just in front of Ryeowook's house. "Bye Wookie~ I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow okay!" He offered just as Ryeowook was about to get out of the car, "No hyung! I'll just take a bus! I don't want to trouble you." Ryeowook rejected him politely. "No Wookie its not trouble! I insist, in fact I will be your driver for the time being until your friend return and I don't accept  as an answer." Yesung insisted and Ryeowook have nothing else to say and he agreed in defeat. "Bye Yesung hyung~ Drive carefully. Goodnight." Ryeowook said from outside as he wave to Yesung. "Alright Wookie goodnight! Sleep well. See you tomorrow." With that he drove off and Ryeowook walked inside his house, as he got in he leaned againts the door smiling. "Wookie...Who was that? Why are you so happy?" His mom suddenly popped out of nowhere asking him questions he was so shocked and he bet his face was red from embarassment. "No-no one eomma! Just a colleague... Goodnight eomma, love you." He pecked his mother's cheek quickly before running up the stairs to his room. "Wookie, I know you have feelings for him! Don't hide it from me and don't forget about Kyuhyun!!" Mrs Kim shouted as she watch her son running up the staircase. As soon as Ryeowook got inside his room he leaned on his door and slide down squatting down in front of the door, his heart racing, he couldn't stop smiling. Then he realised what his mother just said "don't forget about Kyuhyun." That's right, he was not suppose to fall in love with Yesung he was to love Kyuhyun again but right now Yesung was all he could think about.


Hey guys! Sorry no Kyuwook moment her, I promise I will give you Kyuwook the next chapter alright!!!

Wookied falling in love with Yesung?! Dun dun dun *dramatic music* What will happen to Kyu?! D: 

Anyways THANKS FOR READING DEAR READERS <3