Everything About You

All Over Again

"So tell me, what do you love about me?" Kyuhyun asked while playing with Ryeowook's hair whose head was resting on his chest. The two lovers was spending their whole morning in bed, Ryeowook too sore to move from the love making session last night while Kyuhyun was just too exhausted.

"I don't know." Ryeowook simply said. Kyuhyun frowned, "What do you mean you don't know? By any chance you still don't remember what you love about me?" Kyuhyun asked worried suddenly disappointed that Ryeowook hasn't fully recovered his memories yet.

"No...Honestly, I really don't know what I love about you. Well I guess I just love everything about you? I really never know what I love about you, its just I see you everyday of my life when we were growing up and I think I fall in love with you all over again everyday but I never know why. I just love everything about you Kyuhyun alright." Ryeowook said, unable to stop smiling like an idiot. "So, what do YOU love about me?" Ryeowook asked looking up at Kyuhyun.

"Well, first of all I love your eyes, they are so beautiful especially the way they sparkle when you look at me." Kyuhyun answered giggling teasing a little, "Secondly, I love your lips. Gosh you have no idea how much I love those pouty lips of yours Cho Ryeowook, if I could I would kiss it all day long. But most of all I love every freaking thing about you even the way you hit me when you were pissed at me." Kyuhyun said while laughing and Ryeowook hit his chest playfully. "See I LOVE it!" With that both of them laughed.

*****

Two days later they were back in Seoul, everyone was overjoyed that Ryeowook got his memory back. He was preparing to move to their newly wed house and still busy with the school's end of year concert. Kyuhyun would stay by Ryeowook's side even in school since he had nothing to do for a month and so he would just follow Ryeowook around like a loss puppy making sure Yesung didn't go anywhere his husband.

"Kyu, don't you have something to do? Like I don't know, work maybe?" Ryeowook asked feeling annoyed with Kyuhyun clinging onto him the whole day, sometimes the latter would even sneak a kiss in front of his students. "Nope. Didn't I tell you? I took a month leave to be by your side." Kyuhyun said putting his arms around Ryeowook's slender waist. "Ya let go of me. The students are looking." Ryeowook said in a warning tone trying to release himself from Kyuhyun but the larger man pulled him into his embrace and hugged him tight instead. "Cho Kyuhyun. I'm serious, I have a lot of things to do now since someone brought me to the vacation house during the weekend when I was suppose to finish up everything. The concert in tomorrow you know. Will you just go somewhere? Play Starcraft or something please?" Ryeowook said looking up to Kyuhyun showing his best puppy dog look.

"Nu-uh not those eyes. Not gonna fall for it." Kyuhyun said looking away from those eyes afraid he would fall for it eventually.

"Fine. You made me do this Cho Kyuhyun. If you don't go somewhere until I finish up everything, you are not allowed to sleep in the same bed as me for a week and of course no ." Ryeowook said in a warning tone, by now Kyuhyun was aware how serious Ryeowook was so he quickly let go of the smaller man, giving him a quick peck on the lips and ran away from the latter.

"Call me when you are done! I will pick you up! Bye love you!" Kyuhyun shouted as he ran away, Ryeowook just laughed at his husband's behaviour, "Yeah yeah I love you too." Ryeowook said giggling. As he turned around to go back inside the auditorium he didn't see someone coming and he bumped into that person.

"Oh sorry!" Ryeowook said looking up at the person. He took a step back as he realised the person was Yesung. "Ye-Yesung hyung..." Ryeowook stuttered.

"Wo-Wookie ah." Yesung seemed to be as shocked as him. Ryeowook noticed Yesung still have a small scar at the edge of his lips probably the scar Kyuhyun left when he punched the guy. Ryeowook was about to walk inside the auditorium when Yesung grabbed his wrist, "Ryeowook-ah let's talk..." Yesung said. Ryeowook was kinda afraid he didn't want to talk to Yesung in private, afraid of what the other could do to him since Kyuhyun was away there would be no one to rescue him. "So-sorry hyung, I'm busy right now." He said quickly and ran inside where there were a lot of students so it was very unlikely that Yesung would cause a scene here.

Ryeowook looked at his watch, it was already nine o'clock at night. He was exhausted after a long day of rehearsals with the students preparing them making sure everything will go perfectly the next day. He packed his stuff and bid his farewells to his students who were leaving one by one. He was looking through his phone seeing the text messages Kyuhyun had been sending him throughout the day he giggled as he read some of them.

Wookie are you done? I'm hungry but I don't want to eat alone :(

I couldn't stand it anymore I ate alone just now :( I ate jajangmyun it was so delicious... But I bet it would be more delicious if you were with me... COME BACK SOON <3

Wookie baby boo... Ugh I never knew Starcraft would get boring. I just need you now Wookie baby. 3 :(

Seriously. Are you done? I called Henry just now he said you were scolding some kid that was playing around on stage? kekeke Don't be too moody because you miss me.... <3

Ryeowook just couldn't believe he married this guy, what was he thinking. Ryeowook chuckled reading more of Kyuhyun's texts as he walked out of the auditorium while he typed a text to Kyuhyun.

Ya you are so naggy, how could you sent me 37 text messages in 9 hours huh? Well your wish finally came true. I'm done! Pick me up hurry!! I'm starving!!!!!!

As he finished typing he put his phone in his pocket when he suddenly bumped to someone again. "Sorry." Ryeowook cursed in his head when he saw the person he bumped was Yesung again. He was about to walk away when Yesung grabbed his wrist tight. "Hy-hyung let me go. I need to go home." Ryeowook said almost begging feeling pressure on his wrist.

"Come with me." That was all Yesung muttered before he dragged the pettite boy who was struggling to escape to a vacant classroom, locking the door.


DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY! YAY :D hehehehehhehe just a little cliffhanger there, I just thought I need to add in a little bit of drama before I end this story. Maybe I will write another 2 or 3 chapters moree :))

THANKS FOR READING! Hope you like this sort of fluffy chapter :D