Hold On To Me

All Over Again

A month past since the incident, Ryeowook finally moved to his newly wed house with Kyuhyun. Yesung was arrested for assault and . The end of year concert went well, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were treating Henry and the gang to the amusement park for doing well for their exams and helping Kyuhyun rescuing Ryeowook.

"Waah Kyu! It's been so long since I came here, I think the last time I came here it was with you in high school or something! Look! They have a new feris wheel!!" Ryeowook eyes widened in excitement looking around the huge amusement park while tugging his husband's shirt's sleeve. The group of teenagers also awed in amazement, their eyes wondering around the amusement park.

"Why don't you guys play by yourselves and we will meet for lunch!" Kyuhyun suggested wanting to spend some alone time with his beloved husband, the children agreed and scatter off right away. "So Wookie baby, would you like to ride that rollercoaster with me?" Kyuhyun suggested diverting the other's attention from the feris wheel.

"No way Kyu. I remember alright, the last time I rode that I vomitted right away. I thought I was going to die there."

"Oh come on Wookie, I promise it won't be as bad. You rode it before right? So you know how it's going to be! Besides you can still hold on to me like the last time." Kyuhyun tried to persuade the scared little man with his best puppy eyes and pouty lips. "Oh alright! But you have to take me to the feris wheel later." Kyuhyun nodded and drag Ryewoook to the queue for the biggest and tallest rollercoaster around.

As they got on the rollercoaster, Kyuhyun immediately grabbed Ryeowook's small hands and placed them on his lap, feeling the latter tensed up from the fear. He put his arms around Ryeowook's small shoulders and pulled him closer. Soon the rollercoaster starts to move and Ryeowook buried his face on Kyuhyun's chest causing the other to chuckle. The rollercoaster then sped up and Ryeowook was screaming his lungs out while holding on to his lover as tightly as he could like his life depended on it. Kyuhyun on the other hand didn't care about the ride at all he only focused at his petite lover who was holding on to him so tightly, he was admiring how cute Ryeowook looked the whole ride.

"Baby, I know you really love holding on to me tightly but the ride is over and we have to get off. Unless...you want to ride another round." Kyuhyun teased Ryeowook who was still closing his eyes holding on to Kyuhyun tightly. The other immediately let go of Kyuhyun and tried to get out of the cart as fast as possible before the next ride begins, not wanting to go through another round of that torture. He was relieved that he didn't feel nauseous from the ride like the last time. "See I told you it wasn't that bad.." Kyuhyun said smirking at his lover who just sighed in relieve getting himself a death glare from Ryeowook.

"By the way, I just love the way you hold on to me during the ride. It was so perfect. I don't even know how to describe it..." Kyuhyun suddenly said as the two of them were walking hand in hand while eating cotton candy. "Hmm what do you mean?" Ryeowook asked confused.

"Well when you hold on to me like that, you made me realised that I made you feel protected and I'm glad. I will always protect you with all my life Wookie, I will never ever let anything bad to happen to you ever again. I promise. If anything bad ever happens to you again, I wouldn't forgive myself ever. I'm sorry I didn't hold on to you tight enough when the accident happened making you suffer a lot of pain and went through all those memory lost crap. I'm sorry that I still didn't protect you well enough with the issue with Yesung causing you to suffer and feel a lot of pain yet again. I'm sorry Wookie, but I promise that you will never suffer ever again because I will be with you always. So Wookie, hold on to me like when we were in the rollercoaster alright? Because I will hodl on to you with my life from now on. I love you." Kyuhyun finish up his little speech with a sweet peck on Ryeowook's forehead.

Ryeowook's eyes were all watery listening to his husband's little speech, he felt touched by how great Kyuhyun's love was for him. He was just speechless. All he could do was smile and all he could say was, "I love you too..." Then he tiptoed and kissed his husband's plump lips. The two lovers kissed passionately in the middle of the park like they were in their own world not caring about what other's judgements.

Then the two of them spent their day trying out different kind of rides, from spinning tea cups to viking ships. It's been such a long time since the two of them had so much fun with each other without having to worry about anything or anyone. Both of them had a smile plastered on their faces the whole time, enjoying each other's company. It was just a simple outing but it seems like one of the best outings they ever had in such a long time especially after the accident. Without noticing that it was finally lunch time Kyuhyun received a call from Krystal.

"Oppa! Where are you guys? We are starving! It's past lunch time and we've been waiting for your call this whole time!! You didn't forget about us right??" Krystal hollered as soon as Kyuhyun picked up the call.

"Oh of course we didn't forget about you guys! We just finished riding the viking ship and was about to call you!" Kyuhyun giggled trying to cover up that he actually forgot that he brought those teenagers with him. "Why don't you guys go to the restaurant near the entrance and we'll meet you there! You guys can order first, we'll be right there in five minutes." He quickly dragged Ryeowook who was still admiring the feris wheel and ran to the said restaurant to meet the group of teenagers.

Soon they were feasting, eating different kind of food since they were all famished from using all their energy running around the amusement park trying out different kind of rides. As they were finishing their food, Ryeowook excused himself to the toilet and Kyuhyun was grinning widely. "Kyuhyun hyung! Why is your face like that?" Henry asked noticing the older man suddenly looked so suspicious.

"Guys I need your help."


I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG! I've been trying to finish up all my holiday homework the past days before my trip! I'm currently overseas right now so I may not updat as fast! I will try to updat by the end of the week though! So yeah just be patient guys. I think this story is left with another one or two chapters then it's done.

THANK YOU FOR READING <3