Jealousy

All Over Again

Yesung pinned the small man againts the wall by the door, Ryeowook whimpered in pain as he knocked his head. He was struggling under Yesung's tight grip, "Yesung hyung what are you doing? Please let me go!" Ryeowook was trembling in fear he never seen Yesung's eyes so dark before the Yesung in front of him wasn't the hyung he met before, the person in front of him was a whole different person with no rationallity left in his mind. "H-hyung... How about we talk calmly first? Please hyung don't do anything stupid." Ryeowook tried to persuade Yesung, begging actually as the larger man squeezed his wrist harder leaning closer with a smirk.

"I heard you got your memory back huh Wookie? Don't you remember me now? Well this is kinda disappointing." Yesung said scoffing, "Of course you don't remember me because you didn't know me before that accident but I'm sure you remember a certain KJW that wrote you numerous red letters while you were in university? Those letters that I slipped into you locker every week?" Ryeowook felt as if his legs turned to jelly when he remembered those letters that he received.

*flashback*

Ryeowook opened his locker and a piece of folded red paper flew out and fell on the floor, he picked it up and unfolded it thinking it was probably Kyuhyun being childish giving him a love letter through his locker instead of giving him in person like high school students in love.

Hey Ryeowook, congrats on being first in class again you are such a talented musician. I really love you, will you be mine?

-KJW

Ryeowook frowned when he saw the initial 'KJW' who the hell is KJW Ryeowook thought as he realised it was definitely not Kyuhyun, even the handwriting was different but as he met Kyuhyun for lunch he asked the other anyway.

"Ya Kyu did you put this in my locker? This is so lame Kyu...." Ryeowook said to Kyuhyun teasing him while Kyuhyun just took the paper from him.

"I didn't put this in your locker. Why would I? Come on Wookie you know I'm not that cheesy besides you are mine already." Kyuhyun said putting his arm around the petite's man shoulder. "But whoever this bastard is he better fine a real good hiding place before I find him and kill him. How dare he asked you to be his? Like who is he?! The king of the world?!" Kyuhyun scowled burning with jealousy and Ryeowook just chuckled at his jealous boyfriend and pinched his cheeks.

The next week Ryeowook found a familiar red paper in his locker.

So you found my note lame huh? I'm disappointed. By the way congrats you got to become a professor huh? Well good for you.

-KJW

Ryeowook was starting to get really annoyed by this KJW person, since then he got those red note every week and the words in the letter didn't get nicer. He even got a note on his graduation day.

Enjoy teaching in such a prestigious art academy overseas. I hope the students hate you as much as I do. Have fun in hell. Goodbye. For now.

-KJW

"'Goodbye for now'?! What the hell does that mean?!" Ryeowook thought crumpling the piece of paper before throwing it in the dustbin. Since then he never heard of that KJW so he just forgot about it eventually.

*end of flashback*

"You you are KJW? What do you want from me?" Ryeowook gathered up all his courage and shouted at Yesung. "Well I assume you remember how loved you were when we were in university? How you always scored the highest, getting praises from everyone. Remember how the professors would tell us to follow Ryeowook's example and be like Ryeowook? It was Ryeowook, Ryeowook and more Ryeowook." Yesung said as he pulled Ryeowook and forced him to seat on one of the chairs. As he sat he could feel his phone vibrating in his phone pocket it was probably Kyuhyun calling him, he was relieved that Kyuhyun finally arrived to pick him up.

Meanwhile at the parking lot Kyuhyun just arrived but he didn't see Ryeowok around with that he dialed his lover's number but no one answered. 'Where the hell is he?' Kyuhyun called Ryeowook numerous times but still no answer, suddenly getting a bad feeling about it with that he walked out of his car into the school building. On the way he met Henry and Kyungsoo talking to each other, "Hey guys! Do you know where Mr Cho is?" He asked the two teenagers.

"Hey Kyuhyun hyung! I don't know where he is sorry. I last saw him inside the auditorium shooing us to go home." Henry said.

"Why is there anything wrong hyung?" Kyungsoo asked. "Well he told me to pick him up but I couldn't find him and he didn't answer my calls either." Kyuhyun said worriedly looking at his phone. "We'll help you find him hyung." Kyungsoo said giving Kyuhyun an assuring smile.

"Well Wookie baby, I used to admire you in class, I would watch you, the way you do your work, the way you sing and the way you play piano. It was beautiful, the I fell in love with you and I decided to give you a love letter that you thought was lame. I was embarrassed to speak to you in person because I was older than you yet I was in the same level as you, well I started education late because of my poor family so too bad for me right? Every week I would slip those letters into your locker and I would also watch you crumple them and throw them into the dustbin. A person can only hold on for so long you know. I got jealous of your success. You know your job right now was suppose to be mine until you decided to turn down your offer to teach overseas. However I guess God was on my side because then you got into that terrible accident which gave me my job back of course until you got back again." Yesung explained, his eyes focused on Ryeowook.

Ryeowok looked down at his pocket feeling the vibration from his phone that has been going on for quite sometimes now, Yesung noticed his action and so the other man took his phone out of the pocket and pressed the answer button.

"Hello Cho Kyuhyun. I see you are looking for your husband huh? Well I'm sorry but he can't speak to you now, he is busy right now." Yesung said coldly, then Ryeowook started screaming, "KYU HELP ME! I'M IN THE CLASSR-MMMMM" Yesung covered his mouth he was struggling but it was a waste effort. Yesung hung up not giving Kyuhyun to speak and slapped Ryeowook until he passed out.


HEY GUYS! I'm sorry this is really weird I don't know what I'm doing..... *hides* SORRY for making Yesung the bad guy :/