WIll You?

All Over Again

"Where's Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook asked his students as he walked back from the toilet noticing that his husband was nowhere to be seen. "Erm not sure, he said something about gettiing something from the car. Right Amber?" Krystal said nervously and Amber just nodded in agreement.

"Mr Kim! Let's go and take photos before it gets dark while waiting for Kyuhyun hyung! Besides we don't want to be late for the ferris wheel." Henry suggested. WIth that all of them went around the amusement park taking bunch of photos for keepsake. However the whole time Ryeowook's mind was on Kyuhyun, he couldn't reach his husband at all. He tried texting but no reply, he called but no answer, he was starting to get worried. Kyuhyun was gone for almost an hour now, the sky getting dark and the sun setting. His mind was starting to wondered off, thinking of all the possible bad things that could happen to his husband.

"Mr Kim, let's start queueing for the ferris wheel it's finally opened." Kyungsoo said stopping Ryeowook's trail of thoughts. As he got closer to the ferris wheel he noticed a familiar figure standing in front of the huge ferris wheel. "Kyuhyun? Oh my gosh Kyu! Where did you go?? You made me so worried! I thought something bad happened to you.. Why didn't you answer my texts and calls? Gosh Kyu never do that again." Ryeowook said sternly smacking his husband's broad chest. Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook's hand that was smacking him continuously and pulled the latter into a tight hug.

"I had to do something important just now. I'm sorry I made you worried baby and I promise I will never do that again. Forgive me alright?" Kyuhyun said as he rubbed soothing circle on Ryeowook's back feeling the other all tensed. "Are you going to tell me what that important thing was?" Ryeowook asked as he pulled away from Kyuhyun. "Sorry baby, you will need to wait." Ryeowook pouted, disappointed with his lover's answer while Kyuhyun just chuckled and ruffled the smaller man's hair.

"Come on." Kyuhyun pulled his husband into the cart before the ferris wheel started to move. The sky was dark and stars were starting to get visible. Ryeowook looked up at the sky admiring those sparkling stars still holding on to Kyuhyun's hand. "Woah Kyu...Look at that star! It's so bright!" The small man said excitedly smiling widely looking around and then he noticed something odd. "Kyu how come there is no one here?"  Ryeowook asked noticing that the amusement park seems empty even his students were nowhere to be seen. "Well that's bacause I told them to close this area for public. I want to be just with you here."

The ferris wheel then reached the top and stopped moving, Ryeowook started to panic a little but he managed to stay cal since Kyuhyun was there with him. "Kyu...The ferris wheel stopped moving..." He said nervously. "Yea I know. Don't worry baby. I told them to do this too." Then Kyuhyun took out a small velvet box from his pocket and he leaned closer to Ryeowook who was sitting opposit of him.

"Ryeowook-ah we've been through so much for the past year, I know that we are legally married but with everything that had been happening I just feel that I need to do this once again. I just feel that if we do this again, we can finally start fresh and forget about all the painful things that happened to us. So Kim Ryeowook I would kneel right now but I think it's not a good idea so let's just do this. Kim Ryeowook will you stay by my side forever through sickness and health, good times and bad times and through everything that life will throw at us in the future? Kim Ryeowook will you marry me?"

Kyuhyun opened the box revealing that familiar diamond ring that sparkled under the night sky, it's Ryeowook's engagement ring. Ryeowook was speechless, tears filling his eyes trying to escape. He was just overwhelmed by everything, he just smiled and stared at the beautiful familiar looking ring. "Y-yes. YES! I will marry you Cho Kyuhyun."


YAY AND UPDATE FINALLY! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! FORGIVE ME MY DEAR READERS.... I will try to update again later tonight if I can manage to finish the leftovers of my holiday homework before school starts tomorrow T_T

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME!! I'M SO SORRY AGAIN! oh ya! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! hehehe ;D

THANK YOU FOR READING <3