Adapting

All Over Again

Ryeowook was walking through the hallways trying to find the administrative office when suddenly a group of students, four of them approached him with excited looks on their faces, "Mr Kim!! No wait, you are Mr Cho now! Mr Cho!!! You are finally back, you have no idea how much we miss you! Our new teacher , he doesn't know how to teach like you. We are so happy that you are back Mr Cho!!!" One of the girls from the group started to rant before she was cut off by one of the boys, "Calm down Krystal! Mr Cho is terrified of you now, remember he is having temporary dementia he can't remember us! He will think that you are some kind of freak and we won't be his favourite students anymore!" Ryeowook was too distracted by the fact that they are calling him Mr Cho to register anything they are saying then he realised that he was married to Kyuhyun before the accident happened.

"Sorry Mr Cho, Krystal is always a drama queen she can't help it. By the way I'm Henry, this is as you know Krystal, Amber and this is Kyungsoo the really quiet one but when he sings it sounds so beautiful you cried." Henry chuckled at his last point while Ryeowook examined each of their faces carefully trying to remember each of their names before his train of thoughts was cut by Amber, "And we are your favourite students but we all know that you especially love Henry because he is like a musical god, he could play almost all instruments known to men." Ryeowook frowned at the new information before smiling, he didn't know he was the type that show favouritism to his students, he then made a mental note not to do that again. "Erm well it's a pleasure meeting you again but please, call me Mr Kim." Krystal frowned when he heard Ryeowook's comment, "But' aren't you married now Mr Kim? You married Mr Cho Kyuhyun, we met him a lot of time before when he picked you up from school! We even went to your wedding with him which was beautiful but anyway since you are married to him aren't you now Mr Cho?" Kyungsoo who has been quiet all this time suddenly slapped Krystal shoulder softly to shut her up, Ryeowook was flustered at Krystal sudden common and mentally thanked Kyungsoo for saving him the trouble of explaining how he didn't remember he was married to Kyuhyun. "Anyway can you guys show me the way to the admin office? I need to report to them." Ryeowook asked shyly to the group of students. "Of course Mr Kim, let's go!" Amber answered Ryeowook with full of anticipation.

On the way to the admin office, Ryeowook noticed a charismatic looking man wearing all black walking towards them, he assumed that he is a fellow teacher considering he looked too old to be a student and as he came closer the children immediately bowed to greet the man proving Ryeowook's theory. When the man passed them far enough to be seen, Krystal turned to Ryeowook and started ranting again in a gossipy manner, "He is Mr Kim Jongwoon, he was our substitute teacher while you were away. All of us hate him so much. He is always serious and never let us have fun in class but he made us call him Mr Yesung like that is so lame. How can he make his own name? He is not even a celebrity that needs stage name. Well anyway atleast we won't be seeing him again since you are back!" Amber and Henry nodded in agreement with her while Kyungsoo tried to stop her from talking afraid that they could be heard. Ryeowook just nodded with a smile at those teenagers, some people may find Krystal annoying but Ryeowook find it cute how Krystal would just voice out whatever she was thinking although sometimes he wished that she should start thinking before talking. Ryeowook was actually growing to like the four of them and starting to believe maybe they were really his favourite students each of them seems to have their own unique personality. Ryeowook smiled at his thought before his mind went back to Yesung, he pictured the man in his mind and he actually find Yesung very handsome and feels like Yesung give some sort of charismatic feel, he really would love to get to know him better.

"Ah Mr Cho, pleasure having you back have a seat. I'm so sorry about the accident you don't know how shocked we were when we heard about the devastating news but let's not talk about that. Anyway, I heard from your husband about your...situation and you don't have to worry about anything as we will help you get through this and get familiar with the school system and the students again. You were one of our best teachers around you know, you have no idea how elated I am to have you. I also heard that you still have that amazing talent of yours even after all that, I'm relieved for you." The principal of the school Mrs Lee greeted Ryeowook with a warm smile, she looks like she is in her late 40s and she looks very professional yet motherly at the same time. "It's a pleasure to be back Mrs Lee, I will try my best to get use to the system here again and please, call me Mr Kim." Mrs Lee frowned at the request but then smiled and nodded before sound of knocking from the door could be heard, Ryeowook turned around to see who was about to some in and his heart skipped a beat when he saw Yesung walk through those doors.

"Mr Kim! Right on time. Mr Kim meet Mr Kim Jongwoon or we call him Yesung around here." Ryeowook stood up and bowed slightly before extending his hand to shake hand with Yesung, "Mr Kim here was hired when we found out about your accident, he took over all your classes while you were away but since you are back  now he will be in charge of the junior classes after he show you around and help you adapt to the system again. He will be with you for about a week or so until you are comfortable." Ryeowook turned to smile at Yesung who was seaing beside him and suprisingly Yesung returned the smile, with that both of them bid their farewells to Mrs Lee bowing to her before leaving the room heading to their first class.

"Yesung-ssi so how has my class been? Did they give you a hard time? Honestly I don't remember anything about them so if you don't mind you need to tell me all the details about them." Ryeowook broke the awkward silence between the two while they were walking to the classroom, Yesung turned to Ryeowook with a sweet smile, "You can call me Yesung hyung since I'm older than you and can I call you Wookie? Wookie sounds cute." Ryeowook was kinda taken aback by Yesung's sweet reaction, he honestly didn't expect the latter to be a sweet kind of guy he thought that he would be a cold and quiet guy but guess he was wrong and he was glad that he was wrong.  "Oh, alright Yesung hyung and sure you can call me Wookie, my family call me Wookie anyway so I guess you can call me Wookie too." Ryeowook answered the older man with a wide smile and soon they reached the classroom.

Ryeowook's classes was going well so far with the help with Yesung he was relieved and thankful to have Yesung around to help him adapt. He was walking alone towards the cafeteria  to have lunch when someone covered his eyes, he hold those hands before turning around to see who would cover his eyes, Ryeowook was so shocked that he almost fell backwards, it was Yesung, "Hyung~! You scared me!" the older male just snorted and started laughing before ruffling Ryeowook's hair playfully, "Wookie! You should have seen your expression! It was so cute~~" before laughing again and Ryeowook pouted at his new hyung. Yesung then pinched Ryeowook's cheek unable to stand the overflowing cuteness from his put, "Aigoo our Wookie is so cute! Come let's have lunch before the next class or we'll have to starve for another three hours." With that the two continued their walk to the cafeteria, without realising Ryeowook could feel a flutter in his stomach and he felt really comfortable with Yesung.

The day came to an end before Ryeowook know it and he was standing at the school main entrance waiting for Kyuhyun to pick him up when Yesung once again approched him by surprising him when he poked Ryeowook's side. "Hyung! You need to stop surprsing me like that!" he playfully slapped Yesung's upper arm while the other was busy giggling, "I'm sorry Wookie I'm just so attracted to you, you are so cute made me want to disturb you all the time!" Yesung said in between his laughter and gasping for air, before he coughed and stopped laughing, "Erm, I'm sorry Wooki I know that we just met for the first time today you may think I'm like some creepy hyung acting as if we've known for years but I really feel like I'm very close to you." Ryeowook turned to facee Yesung to see if he was serious because surprisingly he felt the same, he felt as if he had known Yesung for all his life, "Nahh it's okay hyung! I'm glad that you are comfortable with me and than you for showing me around today. Please keep taking care of me for the rest of the week." Ryeowook said to Yesung puttion on his brightest smile showing off his high cheekbones, Yesung just ruffled Ryeowook's hair playfully.

"Are you waiting for someone? Do you want me to send you home?"

"No it's okay hyung my friend is picking me up he said he is arriving in another 5 minutes, don't worry hyung you can go ahead first."

"Nah I'll wait with you besides I have nothing to do at home." Yesung ruffled Ryeowook's hair again, he just love doing that Ryeowook is just too cute for him. Just as Ryeowook and Yesung were giggling together Kyuhyun's car pulled up on the driveway. "Bye hyung! Thanks for waiting with me, see you tomorrow." Ryeowook slightly bowed at Yesung but the other guy took him by surprise when pinched his cheeks, "Okay Wookie take care, see you tomorrow." While the two men were busy with their farewells unaware that Kyuhyun was watching everything in the car, his heart felt heavy he know this feeling this irritating feeling in his heart. Kyuhyun was jealous indeed seeing HIS Ryeowook interacting cutely with an unknown man. He was very jealous.


There an update! I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday I just have no idea how I'm suppose to continue >,< I will try my best and come out with a proper storyline so I can update more! Thank you for always supporting me! I'm also sorry if the story seem a bit weird at this point I'm just really lost right now *bows 90 degrees*

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR READING AND KEEP SUPPORTING THIS STORY!