Confessions

All Over Again

Three days later, Ryeowook was sleeping in as it was Saturday and he didn't have any class when he felt one side of his bed sunk and then he could feel someone touching his nose. Ryeowook forced his eyes open and turned around to see Kyuhyun staring at him lovingly, "Morning sleepyhead...Aigoo you look so adorable." Kyuhyun said while pinching Ryeowook's nose. Ryeowook rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the sleep in his eyes to see if he was imagining things. "Kyu-Kyuhyun?" He said stuttering in his sleepy voice. "Yep. It's me your little Kyukyu. Do you miss me? Gosh I miss you so much." Kyuhyun replied as he enveloped Ryeowook to a tight embrace and he could feel Ryeowook nodding againts his chest. The two men spent the whole morning cuddling in bed with Kyuhyun still in deep sleep probably too tired from his business trip.

Ryeowook went downstairs to find the house empty, the maid was not at home since it's weekend but he couldn't find his parents either. Just then he found a post-it note on the fridge.

Wookie, eomma and appa need to go for a business trip to Busan today. Sorry we forgot to tell you last night. We'll be back by tomorrow morning, just cook some things with the ingredients in fridge or eat out with Kyuhyun. Love you.

He frowned at the note since it was very weird that his parents had business trip on a weekend, but he just shrugged it off anyway and opened the fridge so that he could prepare lunch for Kyuhyun and himself. He decided to cook kimchi fried rice since he learnt that it was one of Kyuhyun's favourite dish. Just as he was stirring the dish he felt someone snaking his arms around his think waist pulling him into a backhug, he jumped a little shocked from the sudden action. "Kyu you scared me!" Ryeowook said slapping Kyuhyun's chest lightly, while the other just rested his chin on Ryeowook's shoulder. "Kimchi fried rice?" He asked and Ryeowook just nodded. "Help me set the table." With that Kyuhyun pecked Ryeowook's cheeek lightly before releasing the latter to set the table. The both of them carried on to have lunch together with Kyuhyun saying that Ryeowook's cooking still tasted the same and telling him how he don't want to work anymore. For that time, Kyuhyun actually felt like Ryeowook didn't lose his memory, it felt like they were just have a casual weekend at their house, cuddling each other till late and helping each other prepare lunch. It was perfect.

"Wookie, its been half a year since you woke up. It seems that you have adapted to your life really well. But, have you spend the time thinking about your feelings to me? You know we are technically married and I really really want to spend time with you like how married couple would. But I don't want to force you so I'm letting you have the time to sort out your feelings. I know it's not easy to fall in love with someone you don't remember..." Kyuhyun sighed looked at Ryeowook in the eyes, "But Wookie, I really really love you. I hope you will love me back again soon. You don't have to love me as much as you love me the last time but would you give us a chance?  Let's forget the fact that we are married first. Let's just date! We can always start all over again..." Kyuhyun teared up a little, Ryeowook placed his hand on Kyuhyun's cheek and wipe the tear that escaped with his thumb and nodded. Kyuhyun's smiled at Ryeowook's agreement and he pulled the other into his embrace, "Thank you Wookie. I love you so much." Unfortunately, Ryeowook did not reply his 'I love you', he just nodded, Kyuhyun was disappointed but then he decided to take it slow, one step at a time.

A month past since that day and Ryeowook has been spending a lot of time with Yesung. Kyuhyun on the other hand has been busy with the company, always going business trips and he hardly spend anytime with Ryeowook although he wish he could just stop working and just devote his time to the love of his life. All he could think about was how this business trips he's been having were bad as they do not help with Ryeowook regaining his memory at all, instead it will make Ryeowook more distant from him. So he decided to take a month break from work and to be able to get it he had to work his off for now so his father won't give him crap for taking such a long break.

One day Kyuhyun decided to give Ryeowook a surprise by coming back one day earlier than what he told Ryeowook. While Ryeowook and Yesung were busy preparing for some end of year showcase for the school the both of them were assigning the students each of their tasks and Ryeowook was particularly stressed up because apparently he was a perfectionist so he needed everything to be perfect and planned out. Kyuhyun secretly asked Henry and the gang about Ryeowook's schedule so he won't show up too early. Everyone was resting in the school audiotorium after a long day of rehearsal and decorating when Krystal noticed how clase Ryeowook with Yesung were, "Yah guys, don't you think Mr Kim is a little to close with Mr Yesung?" Krystal said out suddenly grabbing the group's attention, Henry nodded in agreement before Amber joined in the conversation. "Yeah. Recently I've been seeing Mr Kim going home with Mr Yesung! Do you think Mr Yesung knows that Mr Kim is married?" The group frowned as they realised that Yesung may not know that Ryeowook was married and he may be trying to ask Ryeowook out. "Maybe we should tell him!" Henry suggested. "I don't think we should be involve in their personal life guys." Kyungsoo said trying discourage that idea. "I think that's a great idea Henli! But we shouldn't say it right in front of his face. Now that would be too obvious and not to mention awkward." Krystal said. "Look! Come one Mr Yesung is alone now, come!" Amber suddenly said before asking her friends to gather closer before she whispered her plan to them. Kyungsoo also followed them even though he was still againts the idea but he couldn't help it he didn't like Yesung either.

"OMG guys do you think Kyuhyun oppa would treat us again after exams this year?" Krystal said particularly loud to her friends trying to grab Yesung's attention as they stood closer to Yesung. "Of course he will! It's our final exams afterall, I bet he will treat us something nicer compared to last year." Amber said glancing towards Yesung who seemed to have a curious expression. "Do you remember when we went to his WEDDING with MR KIM last year? He promised us he would bring us to the theme park when school ends! Do you remember Kyungsoo?" Henry said, saying the word 'wedding' and 'Mr Kim' particularly loud. "Ye-yeah I remember! I still remember last year when he brought us to the arcade we had so much fun we even took tons of neoprints! They are so awesome! Whoever will be their child in the future is so lucky, he or she would have such wonderful parents. I'm a little jealous." Kyungsoo said surprisingly, even his friends were shocked at his comment but smiled widely and giving him thumbs up. "Let's remind Mr Kim later so he would help us tell Kyuhyun oppa about the outing!" Krystal said. "Or we could tell Kyuhyun hyung ourselves when he pick Mr Kim up net time. I'm sure he won't mind" Henry said cheerfully.

Yesung was indeed listening to the whole conversation his students were having and he was troubled as ever. He was actually planning to confess to Ryeowook soon but now he found out that Ryeowook is married. "WHAT?! WOOKIE IS MARRIED?! MARRIED TO CHO KYUHYUN?! I THOUGHT HE SAID THAT BASTARD WAS JUST HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND?" Yesung thought angrily. "UGH I NEED TO ASK WOOKIE ABOUT THIS. WHY DID HE LIE TO ME?" He thought again feeling betrayed by Ryeowook, with that he walked over to Ryeowook who was busy directing the students who were on stage. "Wookie, I need to talk to you." He whispered to Ryeowook before pulling the younger one by the wrist bringing him to a closed area near the parking lot.

"What is it hyung? I need to finish directing the students or their performance will be a mess. Can we talk later?" Ryeowook said as he tried to let go of his hand, however Yesung tightened his grip and pulled Ryeowook harder, the younger one winced and the pressure. Just then Yesung put both his hands on Ryeowook's shoulders, "Wookie are you married?" Yesung asked softly. "W-what?" Ryeowook astonished at the sudden question. "ARE YOU MARRIED DAMNIT?!" Yesung suddenly raised his voice a little too loud when he repeated his question that made Ryeowook tear up a little from the shock. "I-I don't know." Ryeowook said trying to stop the tears. "What do you mean you don't know Ryeowook? Even your students know that you are married to your childhoof friend." Yesung said as a matter of factly. "Ryeowook, I love you. Do you know that? I wanted to confess to you in a more romantic way but then I heard that you were married so how am I suppose to confess huh?" Ryeowook stared at Yesung surprised and speechless. "Ryeowook say something. I honestly don't care if you are married or not. I mean you don't even remember getting married so that marriage doesn't exist in your world so I'm allowed to love you right?"


An update! YAY hahaha I gave you guys a little kyuwook moment as promised. I promise I will give more kyuwook moments soon alright! And guys don't be angry with Wookie for liking Yeye alright, he just doesn't know who he really love yet at  the moment! Don't worry! Hope you guys enjoyed this...

THANKS FOR READING ^^