Remembering

All Over Again

"I meant all of it you know?" Ryeowook said. "I know. I know you meant all of it. Thank you." Kyuhyun said smiling to Ryeowook while reaching out to hold the other's hand and kissed the back of his hand lovingly. Ryeowook could feel himself blushing a little and he could feel those flatter in his heart and butterflies in his stomach again.

"So I guess we are dating now?" Ryeowook asked shyly. "We are?" Kyuhyun said teasing the other a little. "Kyu~" Ryeowook whined lapping Kyuhyun's chest playfully. Kyuhyun then grabbed his wrist before he managed to pull it back and he pulled Ryeowook to his embrace. "Yes Wookie baby~ We are dating now. Although technically you are already my husband but sure one step at a time right?" Kyuhyun said smiling, kissing his lover's hair smelling the sweet smell of his shampoo. Ryeowook sat in between Kyuhyun's legs, leaning againts the others chest playing with his fingers.

"Wookie." Kyuhyun called his lover. "Hmm?" Ryeowook response feeling shiver down his spine feeling Kyuhyun's breath at the back of his neck. "I think its time you wear this around your neck." Kyuhyun said as he took out the necklace with Ryeowook's wedding ring that has been around his neck for quite sometimes now. He then put the necklace around Ryeowook's neck before kissing the back of his neck lovingly. Ryeowook admired the ring around his neck, its just a simple silver wedding band. Then images of him and Kyuhyun in a jewelry store flashed through his mind. "We chose this together right?" He asked trying to confirm his image. "Yep we did. Do you remember?" Kyuhyun asked while snuggling Ryeowook closer to him, just then he could feel Ryeowook nodded. "You remember?!" He asked not believing. "Yea, when I saw this ring an image of us in a jewelry store passed, I was admiring this ring." Ryeowook responded. "Oh Wookie.." That was all Kyuhyun could say he was a little overwhelmed that Ryeowook remember.

"Kyu...Did we get married indoor or outdoor? Can you describe the wedding to me?" Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun. "Sure. Well we got married in the beautiful chapel near our house. We always go to that church since we were young, even the priest knows us. Since you love purple the chapel was decorated with white cloths and purple satins on top, the aisle was covered with a simple white carpet with purple detailing and at the side were purple and white flowers." Ryeowook closed his eyes imagining whatever Kyuhyun was telling him. "And you were wearing a simple clean white suit with a bow tie and I was wearing a grey suit with a bow tie. You looked really handsome. My niece became our little bridesmaid that day walking down the aisle carrying a flower basket scattering the purple and white petals on the aisle in front of us wearing a cute white princess dress and a small crown. It was just a simple beautiful wedding. Then we had the reception in a hotel, all our friends came but we sneaked out earlier and enjoyed each other company at the hotel's rooftop before Siwon hyung found us and nag at us." Kyuhyun chuckled at the memory while Ryeowook giggles.

Ryeowook pictured the wedding clearly, him in white suit and Kyuhyun in grey suit just like Kyuhyun describe. He imagined his family seating on one side of the chapel and Kyuhyun's on the the other. He imagines a little girl in a white princess dress carrying a small basket, scattering petals on the aisle in front of him while he walked hand in hand with Kyuhyun. He imagined Kyuhyun and him exchanging 'I do's and putting each other's ring. Then he imagined them at the reception, greeting their friends and family. Before him and his newlywed husband sneak out to the rooftop. He imagined cuddling with Kyuhyun probably talking about the future, like how many kids they're going to have and where they are going to live. "What are you thinking?" Ryeowook's imagination was interupted by Kyuhyun. "I was imagining our wedding." Ryeowook answered giggling before he remembered after the reception was when he and Kyuhyun got into the accident and all this happened. Kyuhyun's sensed Ryeowook's body stiffen suddenly. He quickly place his hands on Ryeowook's back giving him a comforting back rub, he knows how Ryeowook would loosen up with the back rub.

"Wanna see something?" Kyuhyun asked breaking the comfortable silence. "Sure." Ryeowook answered curious what the other wanted to show him. Kyuhyun then stood up and pulled Ryeowook up with him before dragging the smaller man back into the mansion. They climbed up the staircase to the third level finally reaching the rooftop. As they reached the rooftop, images started to fill Ryeowook's mind again giving him a headache. Images of two boys running around the rooftop then the image changes to two young teenagers sitting at the edge of the rooftop overlooking the sea, "Wookie will you be my boyfriend?" a familiar voice asked before another voice said "Yes." and the two teenager kissed. Then the images switch again, showing a man kneeling taking out a beautiful diamond ring, proposing to the love of his life. The images flashed through Ryeowook's mind like a movie, then his head start to hurt even more he winced while rubbing his temples.

"Wookie are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly noticing that Ryeowook was still standing at the entrance staring blankly. Then he ran to the smaller man immediately taking out a handkerchief wiping the blood flowing out of Ryeowook's nose. "Wookie you are having a nosebleed, seat here. Are you feeling alright? Are you having headaches? Wait here I will get water for you and call Dr Park." Kyuhyun was panicking he was about to run down to the kitchen to get water for Ryeowook when the smaller man grabbed his wrist.

"I remember."


RYEOWOOK REMEMBERED?!!!  dun dun dunnnnnn

heheehe a short update before I go for class :) Hope you guys like it! More Kyuwook moment coming up! I was thinking of writing but I'm not sure about that since I have never written before so  what do you guys think? Should I write ???

Anyways THANKS FOR READING AS ALWAYS <3