Nightmare

All Over Again

That night Ryewook was sitting on his bed waiting for Kyuhyun to finish washing up, he felt so restless and can't stop fidgeting, his heart racing as if he couldn't wait to spend an entire night with Kyuhyun. Not long after the bathroom door cracked open revealing Kyuhyun drying his wet hair with a small towel wearing a slightly tight white and boxer.

"Well atleast this shirt fit me although its a little tight for me." Kyuhyun commented while grinning at Ryeowook, he was wearing Ryeowook's baggiest shirt as he didn't bring any change considering the last minute planning. Ryeowook on the other hand could feel his cheeks burning up looking at Kyuhyun toned body through that tight shirt, nott realising that Kyuhyun noticed his blushed and the latter is now smiling ear to ear. Kyuhyun then awkwardly take a seat on the edge of Ryeowook's bed, "Erm, Ryeowook do you mind if I cuddle you? You used to love it when I cuddle with you until you fall asleep." He awkwardly asked the already blushing Ryeowook and the sudden offer made him blush even more.

"Yeah...Erm sure." Ryeowook answered Kyuhyun shyly. With that Kyuhyun quiclk scoot over closer to Ryeowook leaning down againts the headboard and then pulling Ryeowook closer to him, Ryeowook's back againts his chest and his chin resting on top of Ryeowook's head. Kyuhyun could feel butterflies in his stomach as he smell that familiar scent from Ryeowook's hair, he didn't realise how much he missed Ryeowook's scent after all this months. Ryeowook's heart was racing wildly he could still feel his burning cheeks, he also could Kyuhyun's steady heartbeat on his back, somehow the feeling seems familiar to him. Kyuhyun put his hand around Ryeowook's wait and Ryeowook played with his fingers.

"So Kyu, would you tell me more stories? Maybe stories about me and about us?"

"Sure! Do you know that you are a great pianist? You love to play piano since we were young, you would play piano and I would sing for you. In fact you were a music teacher in an art school. I think they are still hoping for you to go back for teaching! Maybe if you want you can go back to teaching next week, I will call the school for you." Kyuhyun calmly told Ryeowook.

"But...But I'm not sure if I still can play piano like last time. What if I don't remember how to play piano anymore? Then I can't teach the children." Ryeowook said sounding disappointed, "Kyu? You said you always sing to me while I play the piano? I know I'm not playing the piano right now but would you sing to me?" Kyhyun just smiled at the smaller boy's request and he nodded in agreement, he than started singing That I Was Once By Your Side. When Kyuhyun started singing Ryeowook felt so calm and he had this familiar feeling in his heart. After he finished singing he could feel Ryeowook's steady breathing againts his chest and his cute soft snores. Kyuhyun smiled and then he carefully lay Ryeowook on the bed and covered him with the blanket, he himself also lied himself down facing Ryeowook. He smiled at the view in front of him, he love watching Ryeowook sleep, Ryeowook always look very peaceful whenever he is sleeping like there is nothing wrong with the world, soon Kyuhyun drifted to deep slumber himself.

Kyuhyun was awaken when he could feel frantic movements on the bed, he forced his eyes to open and turn to Ryeowook. He saw Ryeowook sweating and tears flowing out of his eyes. He then remembered what Mrs Kim told him about the nightmare so he quickly shake Ryeowook to wake him up before he start screaming. "Wookie wake up. Ryeowook-ah, wake up Ryeowook-ah! Everything is alright it's just a nightmare." Ryeowook then started to let out a scream and jolted up, he looked around and his body was shaking from fear. Kyuhyun quickly hugged him tightly, "It's okay baby, it's just a nightmare. I'm here, I will always be here." He told Ryeowook trying to stop the latter from shaking while patting his back, Ryeowook on the other hand hugged Kyuhyun so tight like his life depended on it, "It was so dark Kyu...I couldn't see anything...I don't know where to go. I don't want to die Kyu! Please don't leave me, I still want to live...Please Kyu..." Kyuhyun hugged Ryeowook tighter hearing the smaller boy begging frantically, he could feel his heart breaking into pieces seeing the love of his life suffering like this, "Dont worry Wookie baby, I will never leave you alright. You are okay now, I will not let anything bad happen to you, remember that. I promise I will always be by your side protecting you. Now don't be afraid anymore and sleep, everything will be alright."

After sometimes he could feel Ryeowook's breathing slowed down and his body stop shaking. Kyuhyun rocked Ryeowook until he could feel his body loosen up and his soft snores could be heard. He the lied down with Ryeowook still close to his chest, they stayed in that position until morning comes. Kyuhyun was awaken by sunlight shining through the curtains, he could still feel Ryeowook's head resting on his chest carefully he looked down trying not to move so much not wanting to wake Ryeowook up. His heart felt so much better seeing Ryeowook's peaceful sleeping face again although he could see traces of dried tears from last night. Kyuhyun was so engrossed watching Ryeowook that he did not realised Ryeowook was already awake, "Were you watching me sleep?" Ryeowook asked while giggling, Kyuhyun just smiled cheekily and nodded admiting that he was indeed watching the love of his life sleep.

"I always love watching you sleep, you sleep like a baby always looking peaceful and calm." Kyuhyun stated while smiling widely while Ryeowook just chuckled awkwardly nit knowing how to response.

"By the way Wookie you weren't very peaceful last night. Do you want to tell me what's the nightmare about? You can tell me about it you know, it will help. I had those nightmares too after I was discharged from the hospital." Kyuhyun asked timidly while holding and rubbing the back of Ryeowook's hand assuringly.

"I'm not sure I want to talk about it Kyu...I'm scared." Ryeowook could feel himself tearing up just at the thought of that nightmare, he can't imagine himself talking about it. Kyuhyun sat up and leaned agains the headboard and pulled Ryeowook by the waist close to him, "It's okay baby, I'm here you can tell me...I'll be here alright? The thing is, talking about it helps. I got over mine after talking about it to my hyung Wookie, believe me I know how difficult it is but you just have to keep in mind that I will be here right beside you protecting you okay?" Kyuhyun tried his best to reassure Ryeowook as he believed that it will stop the nightmare, he knows that he may sound pressuring but he had to he didn't want Ryeowook to suffer every night.

"I was running, everything was dark and I couldn't see where I was going. I felt like I have to run if not something bad will happen but everytime I run my whole body hurts. I kept running and running but couldn't find anything, I don't even know what I was finding, all I know was that I have to run no matter what or something bad will happen-" Ryeowook paused and his body started to shake tears flowing out, Kyuhyun calmed him by rubbing his back in circles while holding Ryeowook's hand tightly with his other hand. "Then I saw a bright light, I ran so fast towards the bright light thinking it was my way out but but instead-" Ryeowook was now a sobbing mess, he was hiccuping and he couldn't speak anymore. Kyuhyun couldn't take it anymore he just hugged Ryeowook tightly, "Wookie baby it's okay you don't have to tell me everything now. You can take it slow baby..." Ryeowook kept on sobbing and sobbing after what felt like forever of sobbing he finally calmed down and he continued telling Kyuhyun about his nightmare, deep down inside he was starting to feel slightly relieved after letting out about his nightmare and he just want to get it over and done with.

"When I reached the bright light, everything was so bright that it was so blinding and that made me tripped over something. I turned around and I saw a stone with my name carved on it then I-I realied...I realised it was my tombstone-" Ryeowook took a deep breath as he could feel himself shaking again and of course Kyuhyun was always there holding him tight. "Then there is this voice the voice was so scary Kyu, he said that I can't be with my loved one anymore everyone is going to forget me and I will be left alone, no one will ever remember that I ever exist in this world and I will just be abandoned forever. I kept screaming and screaming but no one came to help me but eomma would be there by the time I started screaming and my nightmare would stop."

Kyuhyun then hugged Ryeowook tightly resting his head on top of Ryeowook's head, "Ryowook-ah always remember that no one will ever forget you. You are the most precious thing in this world. You are like an angel that God send to your parents, your friends and to me. And no matter what I will always be with you. Do you understand me? You may not remember anything else about me right now but just remember that I will ALWAYS be by your side and I LOVE YOU." Kyuhyun emphasized his last sentence trying his best to comfort and reassure Ryeowook. He could feel Ryeowook's body loosen up againts his chest, "Thank you Kyu." Ryeowook said before releasing from the hug and looked up at Kyuhyun, "And I promise I will try to remember my love for you." He said making Kyuhyun smiled and he unconciously smiled back at Kyuhyun before going back to Kyuhyun's embrace.


Hey guys!

Thanks for the wait and here's today's update. I'm sorry if Ryeowook's nightmare is kinda weird... I may not be able to update tomorrow though but I will try my best! >,<

And here's the song that Kyu sang to Wookie --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX6w4BsIceg

THANK YOU FOR READING!!