Forever & Always

All Over Again

Ryeowook was preparing breakfast while Kyuhyun was getting ready for work, he was cooking Kyuhyun's favourite pancake and scrambled egg when suddenly his lover s his arms around his small waist making him jumped in shock.

"Ya! You scared me!" Ryeowook hollered turning around to smack his laughing lover. "Morning sweetie..." Kyuhyun said sweetly before giving a sweet peck on his plump lips. "Morning Kyu baby... But aren't you going to be late for work? How come you are still in your pyjamas?" Ryeowook asked as he noticed that Kyuhyun was still wearing his pyjamas instead of his suit. "No I won't. I'm not going to work today, we have some place to go." Ryeowook raised his eyebrows questioning his lover. "No. I'm not going to tell you where, you will know when we are on the way anyway so yeah.. Let's eat so that we can get ready and don't forget to pack some clothes we are staying overnight." With that the two started feasting the freshly cooked pancakes and scrambled eggs while chatting and laughing, enjoying each other's company.

"Are we going to the mansion?" Ryeowook asked breaking the silence in the car when he recognised the familiar road. "Yeap. We are spending the night there." Kyuhyun answered his lover who just nodded in agreement and then went back to playing with his phone when he suddenly shouted, "WAIT! Today is our wedding anniversary!" Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded in response. "You finally remembered, took you long enough... But anyway, happy anniversary babe." Then Kyuhyun leaned in and gave a quick peck on Ryeowook's cheek before getting back his attention to driving.

When they reached the mansion Kyuhyun took out his hankerchief and started folding it to cover Ryeowook's eyes. "Why do I have to get blindfolded??" Ryeowook whined while his lover just chuckled and tied the hankerchief securely making sure Ryeowook couldn't see anything. "Just be good, you will love it." He then led his lover towards the entrance of the mansion and slowly guide him to the stairs. "Can you just blindfold me after we climb the stairs? This is scary you know..." Ryeowook complained feeling really lost not having his sense of sight while climbing such a high staircase. "Don't you trust me? If you trust me then you would let me take care of you alright. Don't worry." Kyuhyun said serious, Ryeowook decided to just admit defeat and follow wherever Kyuhyun was guiding him to slowly.

The staircase seemed to be never ending since Ryeowook couldn't see but after sometimes they both finally reached the highest floor of the mansion leading to the rooftop where Kyuhyun proposed to him for the first time.

"Okay. This is it. Brace yourself baby, this is gonna be good and you might cry..." Kyuhyun teased his lover a little getting himself a soft smack on the chest from Ryeowook. He then proceed to slowly untieing the blindfold and slowly taking it off. Ryeowook eyes that were closed tight slowly fluttered and he started to squint, trying to adjust to the bright surrounding. As he slowly adjust to the brightness, his eyes opened wider and the view in front of him was beyond words, his hands immediately covered his mouth that was opened wide and he could feel tears starting to feel his eyes. He was left speechless. Kyuhyun gave a satisfied look as he got the exact reaction from his lover as what he imagines, his plan went perfectly and he was freaking satisfied alright.

There they were, both their parents dressed formally for a wedding, loving smiles on their faces. Henry, Kyungsoo, Krystal and Amber was there too with Henry and Kyungsoo wearing a simple black jeans and white dress shirt while Krystal and Amber wearing a plain white mini dress smiling in anticipation as they greeted the two lovers. All of them were in the mansion since the day before spending their time decorating the rooftop with flowers and decorations for the wedding. It was all planned by Kyuhyun as he just wanted a small wedding ceremony since the two of them technically already had their grand wedding ceremony the last time, so this time he just wanted to keep it simple and small, creating a cozy but romantic environment.

"Oh Wookie! We need to get you changed! I brought your wedding suit, come with eomma. I will help you get ready. Kyu you get ready too alright." Mrs Kim then dragged the still dazed Ryeowook to his room on the second floor.

"Oh Wookie baby, I'm really proud of Kyuhyun. He is such a great man. I'm glad that I made the right decision letting you choose your own spouse. You did well baby... Eomma can now live in peace knowing that you are in the hands of such a wonderful man." Mrs Kim said as he handed Ryeowook hi wedding suit, it was just a simple broken white suit with a small red rose brooch for detailing, while Kyuhyun's was black.

"Eo-eomma... I-I think you need to pinch me. Is this a dream? This must be the most beautiful dream I ever had." Ryeowook stuttered, not being able to grasp the whole situation as it was just like a fairytale, too unreal. "Aw baby...This is hundred percent real." Mrs Kim then pinched Ryeowook's cheek hard causing her son to wince in pain. "Ouch eomma! That hurts!!" Ryeowook screamed as he rubs his now red cheek. Mrs Kim just giggled at her son's silliness and told him to hurry up and change before she helped him fixed his hair and finally ready for the little wedding ceremony.

Ryeowook walked down the aisle hand in hand with his parents by his sides, his heart was thumping wildly, the sight of Kyuhyun gazing at him with a wide smile carved out on his face, wearing that simple black suit with his hair styled perfectly was beyond perfection. Ryeowook couldn't wait to make that man his forever for the second time in his life. It was just beyond words. Before he know it he was right in front the small podium where Siwon was standing in as a priest with Kyuhyun by his side. Kyuhyun let out his hand to take Ryeowook's hand and brought him closer and face Siwon as they both listened to Siwon's little speech about marriage.

"Now both of you are here today after everything that you have been through. In God's eyes both of you are already man and wife and both of you have kept your promise to be with each other through sickness and health, poor and rich. Both of you probably have the most beautiful love on earth. You stayed by each other's sight always believing in each other, giving hope to one another and never leaving each other behind. Both you went through a lot in your first few months of your marriage but right now we are all gathered here in this beautiful place that is filled with beautiful memories to renew everything and start afresh with a clean page for the future. So with that will the both of you please face each other."

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook followed Siwon's command and faced each other with their hands still interwined together, their eyes filled passionate pure love.

"Do you Cho Kyuhyun take Kim Ryeowook to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Kyuhyun smiled, squeezing Ryeowook's shaking hand to calm the other.

"And do you Kim Ryeowook take Cho Kyuhyun to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Ryeowook simply answered with a beautiful carved on his faces, tears glistening his beautiful round eyes. It was probably the most beautiful sight anyone could witness, the love could be seen in their eyes.

"You may now exchange your rings." Siwon informed, Kyuhyun reached out to the familiar looking simple silver wedding band and slide it onto Ryeowook's slender ring finger before Ryeowook does the same to the latter with a smile plastered on their faces.

"With that I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the groom." Siwon pronouced. Kyuhyun leaned down and soon their lips joined in a passionate kiss, it was pure love, no lust. Everyone clapped the students cheered and some of them whistled, it was a happy moment for everyone. As Krystal and Amber started throwing flower petals in the air letting it float around the couple adding to the romantic scenery.

After taking a couple dozens of family photos, lunch was finally served by a couple of servants and everyone headed to the other side of the rooftop by the pool to feast. They were chatting and catching up with one another while the happy couple walked around hand in hand smiling to everyone joining some conversations their parents or students were having. Siwon then surprised everyone by walking in with an unfamiliar looking lady.

"Hey guys, I want to introduce my girlfriend, Tiffany..." Siwon intoduced his girlfriend to everyone with a proud smile. His parents smiled in approval while Kyuhyun clapped and a little and Ryeowook started chatting with Tiffany. Everyone loves that girl and Siwon announced that he actually has been dating her for a very long time in secret and is planning on getting married with her as he actually already proposed to her. Just then everyone noticed the beautiful diamon ring Tiffany was wearing on her ring finger. Everyone roared and cheered for Siwon and it was indeed a beautiful day.

After the small banquet everyone started to excuse themselves and headed home wanting to let the two newly weds have some time alone. The couple bid their farewells and soon they both realised how exhausted they actually were. The two of them headed to the master bedroom hand in hand and Ryeowook started gathering all his clothes getting ready to shower before Kyuhyun grab his wrist.

"Hey babe, wanna take a bath together?" Kyuhyun asked in his iest voice and gave Ryeowook a wink. Of course Ryeowook agreed immediately, how can he ever resist his husband's offer with the way he asked him. With that the two dipped themselves in warm water filled with bubbles and before you know it the room was filled with moans with Kyuhyun giving the most mindblowing back massage and with them doing other naughty things in the bath tub.

Finally when they were done with their bath, they got dressed comfortably with Kyuhyun wearing a plain white bermuda shorts and navy hoodie and Ryeowook wearing a plain grey sweatpants and a plain white v-neck.

"Baby, why don't you go up to the rooftop first while I grab some wine so that we can drink while watching the sunset." Kyuhyun suggested, Ryeowook nodded and walked up the stairs while the other man went downstairs to grab a wine bottle and some snacks.

Ryeowook rolled up his sweatpants and dipped his legs inside the pool, seating facing the beach watching the sky getting darker. Kyuhyun soon came and sat by his husband's side pouring some wine into the glasses and passing one of the glasses to the latter.

"Look! The sun is starting to set!" Ryeowook squealed excitedly as he noticed how the sky turning bright orange and the sun could be seen disappearing into the ocean slowly but elegantly. Kyuhyun just chuckled at his husband's excitement and moved himself to seat closer to the other, before snaking his arms around Ryeowook's slender waist pushing his petite husband closer to him and Ryeowook also leaned his head on Kyuhyun's chest enjoying the warmth his body providing.

"Kyu..?"

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun responded looking down at his husband as Ryeowook looked up facing him with those round brown sparkling eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you for staying by my side through everything that happened. Thank you for not giving up on me when I didn't even remember you and also thank you for fixing me when I was broken. Thank you for loving me no matter what. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for marrying me and making me yours forever and ever. Thank you for everything Kyu. I could go on all night thanking you for every single thing you've done for me but most of all thank you for making me fall in love with you all over again. I love you so much." Ryeowook said in a serious tone with tears starting to glisten his eyes.

Kyuhyun could feel a tear escaped his eyes and rolled down his cheek. This was probably one of the most beautiful thing Ryeowook ever said to him that he didn't even know how to reply his husband. All he could do was leaned in and gently placed his lips on Ryeowook's and with that the two joined in a passionate kiss in front of the sunset.

"I love you and I will always love you. Forever." Kyuhyun whispered making Ryeowook's heart melt and then the two joined back into a pure love kiss.


Hey! So, I guess this is the end guys (for now) ;P First of all sorry for the late update, I kinda got allergy reaction the past two days and I had rashes on my face it was super itchy so yeah.. but its all better now :)

Secondly, about kyuwook babies: I'm still deciding whether I should write a sequel or I will just add a prologue to this story but I'm still working on it cause I don't really know how to write mpreg. So yep I shall read some mpreg stories and gather up ideas hehe ;P

Thirdly, thank you to all my lovely readers for always being there always reading my story until the end, commenting, subscribing and upvoting. Thank you so much for everything I appreciate it alot. I'm sorry if my story is not very good since this is my first time writing chaptered fic but yeah, I tried my best. But anyway thank you for all of your support! FIGHTING TO EVERYONE OF YOU AND SARANGHAE <3

KYUWOOK FIGHTING!! hehehehe