Rejection, Acceptance.

All Over Again

"Ryeowook say something. I honestly don't care if you are married or not. I mean you don't even remember getting married so that marriage doesn't exist in your world so I'm allowed to love you right?" Yesung asked Ryeowook agressively shaking the other's body.

"N-no." Ryeowook replied almost inaudible but Yesung heard it. "W-what?" He asked shocked by the other's reply. "No you can't love me. I have a husband. Although I don't remember him, he is still my husband and right now I'm in the process of loving him all over again. So no, you can't love me Yesung hyung. I'm sorry," Yesung was just able to stare at Ryeowook unable to say anything back, before he grabbed the back of Ryeowook's neck and ppushed him closer as he crashed his lips and started kissing the other passionately. Ryeowook struggled to escape from the kiss he pushed Yesung on the chest but the other was stronger than him. Yesung was forcing for entrance and bit Ryeowook's lower lips until the other could taste the metallic taste of blood, Ryeowook just shut his eyes closed hoping this would end soon. Suddenly, the next thing he heard a loud grunt and spotted Yesung lying on the floor with the side of his lips bleeding. Ryeowook's breathing was heavy after that long kiss, he was gasping for air. Then he turned around to see Kyuhyun, his savior.

"K-Kyu." Ryeowook said in between his breathing. "Wookie are you alright?" Kyuhyun snapped out of his anger and went straight to examine his lover's body. "Y-yeah, thanks." He said giving Kyuhyun a soft smile. Kyuhyun then grabbed Ryeowook's wrist and pulled him out, away from Yesung while the other was still slightly unconscious. Ryeowook just kept quiet and followed wherever Kyuhyun was pulling him to as he was still unable to process what just happened. He got into Kyuhyun car and with that both of them drove away. The car ride was silent until Ryeowook decided to break the silence. "Kyu where are we going? We've been driving for almost two hours." He said as he realised that they've been sitting in the car silently for almost two hours. "We are going on a trip!" Kyuhyun said turning to face Ryeowook with a smile before returning his attention to the road. "Wh-what? A trip? I didn't even pack anything. I also still have my wallet in school. I only have my phone in my pocket." Ryeowook said surprised at the sudden trip. "So? All you need is me." Kyuhyun said still facing the road smirking, Ryeowook scoffs at the other's reply and hit him lightly on his arm.

Ryeowook felt someone giving him a light peck on the cheek but he ignored it, then he felt another peck on his other cheek, another one on his forehead, on his nose and finally on his lips. He forced his eyes open to see Kyuhyun right in front of his face, he smiled as he realised those kisses weren't a dream but it was Kyuhyun. "We're here baby." Kyuhyun said smiling before giving another peck on the other's lips, which made him blushed a little. WIth that both men went out of the car revealing a huge mansion. "Where are we?" Ryeowook asked curious, he guessed they were near the beach as he could feel the sea breeze and smell the sea salt smell. "We're at our parents' beach house! They shared their money and bought this vacation house. We used to come here every summer vacation when we were still in school, in fact we went here last year before our wedding too." Kyuhyun said as he took out the luggages from the trunk. "I though you said all I need is you?" Ryeowook asked smirking at the other man noticing that he already packed some things. "Well, I'm actually a very considerate husband and I asked your mom to help you pack." He said smiling before asking Ryeowook to go in with him.

Both of them settled down in their own rooms, changing to a more comfortable clothes. Ryeowook was wearing a grey sweater with a navy bermudas while Kyuhyun was wearing a navy hoodie with a white bermudas since the weather was getting cold. They both walked together to the beach behind the mansion and sat side by side on the clean white sand. "Are you not going to ask me about just now?" Ryeowook asked noticing that they have not talked about the earlier incident. "Why should I ask when I know everything? Kyuhyun said.

*flashback*

Kyuhyun was parking his car in the school carpark getting ready to surprise Ryeowook. Henry one of Ryeowook's students already gave him a tip off that Ryeowook was in the audiotorium directing the students in rehearsal. As Kyuhyun was about to get out of the car he noticed a familiar figure standing in front of a pillar and he realised it was Ryeowook. So he thought it was perfect that Ryeowook was there so he could surprise him without the kids watching, with that he walked toward Ryeowook. Just then he realised that Ryeowook was not alone, he took a closer look and noticed that Ryeowook was with Yesung. Both of them seemed to be having a very serious conversation. Kyuhyun could feel his insides boiling with jealousy seeing the man he love interacting with another guy. He decided the eavesdrop their conversation hiding behind a pillar near them. Although he couldn't really hear their conversation very clearly he was able to hear some of the important parts.

"ARE YOU MARRIED DAMNIT?!" He heard an unfamiliar voice said, guessing it was Yesung's. "I-I don't know." Kyuhyun could feel his heart broke into pieces when he heard Ryeowook said that. "What do you mean you don't know Ryeowook? Even your students know that you are married to your childhoof friend." He heard Yesung speak again. "Ryeowook, I love you. Do you know that? I wanted to confess to you in a more romantic way but then I heard that you were married so how am I suppose to confess huh?" Kyuhyun was shocked when he heard Yesung's confession, he was about to walk out and punch the man but he controlled himself and decided to listen some more. "Ryeowook say something. I honestly don't care if you are married or not. I mean you don't even remember getting married so that marriage doesn't exist in your world so I'm allowed to love you right?" By now Kyuhyun was boiling he was about to walk away not wanting to hear Ryeowook's reply, afraid the love of his life would accept another man's confession, but somehow he managed to convince himself to stay. He heard Ryeowook said something but he couldn't hear it because Ryeowook was speaking in a soft voice he leaned closer to see what the two men was doing and tried to hear better. "No you can't love me. I have a husband. Although I don't remember him, he is still my husband and right now I'm in the process of loving him all over again. So no, you can't love me Yesung hyung. I'm sorry," Kyuhyun felt as if something heavy was just lifted off his shoulders when he heard Ryeowook said that, he was so happy he couldn't believe his own ears. He leaned againts the pillar smiling like an idiot, just then he heard low grunts from behind, he frowned at took a peek at what's happening behind the pillars. There he saw Ryeowook, the love of his life struggling to get free from Yesung who was kissing the life out of him, without hesitation he punched the living hell out of Yesung.

*end of flashback*


Well, I hope you guys like this chappie :) Ryeowook rejected Yesung! YAY \O/ sooo what will happen at the beach house?? hehehehe WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE :D I'll try to update tomorrow.

THANKS FOR READING AND YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT <3