Memories

All Over Again

"I remember"

Kyuhyun stared at the smaller man wide eyed not believing what he just heard. "Wh-what? What did you say?" He asked confused.

"I remember,  when we were 8 we were playing hide and seek around the mansion and you found me. I was trying to get away from you so I ran up here then I slipped and fall breaking my left arm by the pool." Ryeowook chuckled at the memory, "I remember I cried so much and I had a purple cast put on after that, everyone in school wanted to draw on my cast but you wouldn't let them because you said only you are allowed to." The small man paused closing his eyes breathing in the sea breeze, "I remember you confessing your love to me on winter break before high school starts. Then you asked me to be your boyfriend when we were 16, we were seating by the pool and you gave me a simple metal ring. I think I still have the ring somewhere in my room, I should show you next time you come to my house." Ryeowook giggled not noticing how speechless Kyuhyun was, he was just taken aback by everything, he just sat there quietly beside Ryeowook listening to his lover blabbering about the past.

"I remember we finally came here after a long time it was before both of us got a job, then we had a fight becaus you were being an idiot. Do you remember? You were scared that we won't be able to spend time together so much anymore because we will be busy with our work. You were afraid that I would find someone more attractive than you at work and forget about you. I was also angry because you didn't trust me." Kyuhyun chuckled as he remembered how stupid that was now, Ryeowook smiled hearing a response from Kyuhyun finally after the dead silence.

"And then it was our last night, we were still giving each other silent treatments when suddenly you blindfolded me and brought me here, to the rooftop. I still remember how you decorated the pool with red candles forming a heart shape, but it was a little out of shape since the candles were starting to float out of positions. Then you suddenly kneeled down in front of me and hold out a red velvet box. You have no idea how fast my heart was beating at that time, I think it was about to flew out of my heart." Ryeowook said giggling and Kyuhyun too closed his eyes to imagine that day together with the love of his life.

*flashback*

Ryeowook was sitting in his room in the mansion bored to death with nothing to do whatsoever. He was still fighting with Kyuhyun and for once he didn't want to be the one that apologise. The small man walked around his room playing games, surfing the net and taking selfies of himself. He literally had nothing to do in that room. He would love to come out and play by the beach with Kyuhyun or maybe go swimming at the rooftop or bake something, he just wanted to do something outside of his room.

Just then there was a knock on the door, Ryeowook knows it must be Kyuhyun. He grinned, happy that Kyuhyun finally admit defeat and for once the one making the effort to make up. The petite man was about to open the door when his pride stopped him, he decided to play with the other's feelings for a short while so he left the door closed and sat in front of the door. Kyuhyun kept on knocking calling out Ryeowook's name, "Wookie...Come on open the door. I've been knocking for about 15 minutes now my knuckles hurt but you know I will never stop knocking until you open the door. Maybe by the time you open the door my knuckles would be bleeding and I would bleed to death. Do you want that to happen to you lovely little Kyukyu over here?" Kyuhyun said an aegyo-filled voice trying to guilt Ryeowook to opening the door, Ryeowook however rolled his eyes then giggled at his boyfriend desperation.

"Come on Wookie baby... I'm sorry alright. I should have trusted you, it's just that I'm a freaking insecure person when it comes to you. You know how we've been together practially since we were in the womb because our mothers were BFFs and all? We literally spent almost every waking moment side by side, we are always attending the same school, although our classes are different but we are always together before and after class. So maybe I'm a little scared that you are going to get bored of me soon and find someone more attractive than me alright? So will you please just open the door and hug me and say that no such thing will ever in a lifetime?" With that Ryeowook burst open the door and crashed into Kyuhyun's embrace.

Kyuhyun s his hands around Ryeowook's slender waist and hold him tightly. "I will never ever get bored of you. I will never ever find someone more attractive than you. I will never ever replace you with anyone Cho Kyuhyun because you know why? You are the most attractive person on earth, the cutest, sweetest, hottest, iest, the most annoying, the most idiotic but the most loveable and you will never bore me because I always fall in love with you all over again everyday I see you." Ryeowook said, Kyuhyun smiled widely and teared up a little hearing everything that his lover just said. He then cupped Ryeowook's small and kissed the plump lips. They kissed passionately with Ryeowook allowing Kyuhyun's tongue to enter exploring his mouth, tasting every inch of it. Kyuhyun pressed Ryeowook's back tighter so that they would be closer, Ryeowook's hands find their way to Kyuhyun's cheek and rub them lovingly. The two kissed passionately, it was pure no lust embracing the moment.

The two finally out of breath from the kiss and let go of each other. "Come with me I have something to show you." Kyuhyun said then he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and started to cover Ryeowook's eyes with it. "I thought you said you wanted to show me something? How am I suppose to see it if you covered my eyes?" Ryeowook asked confused why he was suddenly blindfolded. "Just trust me." Kyuhyun then guided his petite lover to the rooftop, he then unfold Ryeowook's blindfold. As Ryeowook opened his eyes slowly, he saw the night sky covered with stars shining brightly, then noticed the candles forming a heart shape that was a little out of shape in the pool. "Kyu? What are we doing?" He asked suddenly nervous, his hear started to race.

Just the Kyuhyun got down on one knee taking out a red velvet box out of his pocket.

"Ryeowook-ah you've been my best friend, brother and boyfriend all this time. In this 22 years we've been living together side by side going through everything together, facing all the ups and downs of life together, it was just like us againts the world kind of thing." Kyuhyun giggled and Ryeowook giggled too but his heart was racing like crazy because deep down he knows what's going to happen next. "All those times had been beyond wonderful, it was perfection. You've managed to survive 22 years putting up with an idiot like me and thank you so much for that. So with that I kneeled before you and I want to ask you to marry me, to be my husband and the mother of my children. Kim Ryeowook will you marry me?" Kyuhyun asked as he opened up the small box revealing a simple diamond ring sparkling againts the night sky.

"Yes. YES YES!!!!" Ryeowook said as he pulled Kyuhyun up and hugged him. Kyuhyun carried his now fiance up and spin him around, Ryeowook was giggling as he threw his hands up. Kyuhyun then put Ryeowook down remembering he have not put the ring on Ryeowook's finger. With that he kneeled down once again and put the ring on Ryeowook's slended ring finger and kissed the back of his hand lovingly. He then got up and kissed Ryeowook on the lips passionately. After the long make out session on the rooftop, Kyuhyun carried his newly engaged fiance bridal style to his room and soon to mansion was filled with moans and groans from their love making that night.

*end of flashback*


Just a sweet kyuwook chapter and flashback of how they got engaged. Okay I promise I will write the next chapter! It won't be the whole chapter though but there will be kyuwook !! :D

okay that's all THANKS FOR READING <3