Restarting

All Over Again

SInce that night Ryeowook stopped having those nightmare and he finally got a goodnight sleep, Kyuhyun will also stay overnight at the Kim's during the weekends. Ryeowook was also going back to school tomorrow as Kyuhyun managed to convinced him to go back to teaching.

*flashback*

Kyuhyun just arrived at the Kim's when he found Ryewook in front of his grand piano, "You know you should try playing it instead of just staring at it, you never know that maybe you still have your outstanding piano skills. Just press some notes and maybe you will get the feel of it..." Kyuhyun then proceeded to sit beside Ryeowook on the chair and smiled assuringly to him. Ryeowook seemed tempted to try as he then moved his hand and placed a finger on one of the notes, carefully pressing it releasing the sound of the note. Ryeowook smiled feeling that familiar flutter in his heart when he heard the note, he then gained confidence and placed both his hand and started pressing the notes following his instincts. Before he know it he started playing the melodies of a familiar song to Kyuhyun, in fact its the song that he always sing whenever Ryeowook plays the piano, 7 Years of Love. Unconsciously he started singing serenading Ryeowook with his beautiful voice, Ryeowook was taken aback for a second when he realised Kyuhyun was singing to his melody but then he smiled as he feel the warmth in his heart. The two then spend the evening singing and playing piano.

"See, I told you. You still have your outstanding piano skills." Kyuhyun smirked at Ryeowook proving that he was right and Ryeowook just smiled in approval. "Now, I want to ask you a question." Kyuhyun paused and Ryeowook gave him a curious look, "Do you want to go back to teaching? The school called me the other day and they said they would love to have you back. I also think that it's good for you to go back, maybe it will bring back some memories?"  Ryeowook hesitated for awhile but after much persuasion he agreed to the offer.

*end of flashback*

The next day came and Ryeowook woke up earlier than usual to prepare himself for the first day back as a teacher, he wore a simple checkered blue button up shirt and a navy sweater with a pair of black jeans. He went downstairs and greeted his parents, he sat down and ate his breakfast when suddenly the doorbell ring, the maid in his house opened the door and not long after the dining room door opened revealing Kyuhyun wearing a light turqoise button up shirt with a striped tie and a pair of slim dress pants obviously ready to go to work.

"Good morning eomma, appa and Ryeowookie." He greeted them with a smile, he promised Ryeowook that he would send him to work everyday from now on and Mrs Kim insisted Kyuhyun to come and have breakfast with them everyday. He then took a seat beside Ryeowook and started eating the served breakfast. After breakfast the both of them bid their farewell to Mr and Mrs Kim, with Ryeowook giving his mother a peck on her cheeks, "Good luck Wookie!" His mother cheerfully encouraged her son. Mr Kim also went out with the two heading to work himself, he shook Kyuhyun's hand and gave him an encouraging pat on the shoulder before doing the same to his son. With that the pair got into Kyuhyun's black Audi S5 and headed to the National Art Academy of Seoul where Ryeowook had been teaching for the past 2 years since he graduated before the accident happened.

"Are you nervous?" Kyuhyun asked while letting go one of his hand from the steering wheel and hold Ryeowook's hand, he looked towards Ryeowook for a second before turning his attention back on the road. "Yeah... VERY nervous. What if I don't know how to teach anymore Kyu? Will the students still remember me? What if I'm not the same person that they used to know anymore?" Ryeowook answered with a sigh, Kyuhyun then rubbed the back of his hand comfortingly to reassure the latter. "Don't worry Wookie, you always told me that your students love you. Besides, the staff from the school told me that the students miss you and they couldn't wait for your return. I also told the school about your erm condition so don't worry they will guide you and help you along the way alright. Now loosen up and smile." Ryeowook then turned to face Kyuhyun with a little smile and Kyuhyun turned to smile at him for a second with a reassuring nod.

Soon they reached the school and Ryeowook's heartbeat was accelerating, Kyuhyun stopped the car right in front the main lobby of the school, "You sure you don't want me to go down with you?" He asked Ryeowook again since the latter told him that he would be fine but he couldn't help but worry for him. "Yeah don't worry. I will find my way." The smaller boy answered with a smile, "Okay then I will pick you up at 5." Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook just nodded before getting out of the car but as he was about to step out of the car Kyuhyun stooped him, "And Ryeowook-" Ryeowook turned around, "Yes?" Kyuhyun hesitated for awhile, "Erm nothing just be safe, I'll see you later." Ryeowook smiled showing Kyuhyun that he didn't need to worry before stepping out of the car and closed the door, he waved to Kyuhyun as the car drove off.

"I love you." That's what Kyuhyun wanted to say to him, he wanted to say I love you to Ryeowook like old times and Ryeowook would say "I love you too" before kissing his cheeks. Kyuhyun disappointedly smile before feeling a drop of tear on his cheek, he misses his Ryeowook. He misses the good old times he spent with Ryeowook living like husband and wife even before their marriage. He looked at the ring on his ring finger and just smiled bitterly.


A short update guys!!! Before I go to tuition! :D As usual excuse my spelling/grammatical errors. By the way I want to ask for your opinions, do you think I should add in dramas to this story or do you already want me to end it?

THANKS FOR READING :)