Still You

All Over Again

"Y-yes. Yes! I will marry you Cho Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun's face brightened and he put the ring on Ryeowook's slender finger before pulling his petite lover into a deep kiss. Not long after sounds of fireworks could be heard, Ryeowook quickly pulled away from the kiss to see colourful fireworks blasting brightening the night sky, he stared in awed quietly not being able to say anything. Everything was just perfect, the ferris wheel, the stars, the fireworks and most of all the beyond perfection proposal from the love of his life.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was focused staring at his lover's sparkling eyes and lips that curved into a wide sweet smile admiring the fireworks in front of him. This is what he lived for, looking at the love of his life being happy. Ryeowook's happiness was his happiness too. There is nothing else in this world that could make Kyuhyun happier other than seeing his Ryeowook happy, that was the best thing in the world for him. Since the day he met Ryeowook, the latter has been by his side through tough times always supporting him, cheering him up when he is feeling down and always listening to him. Kyuhyun never thought that someone could care for someone that much until he fell in love with Ryeowook and he understood. He understood that someone can actually care for someone that much because he cares for Ryeowook so much he could also feel hurt when Ryeowook was hurt too.

Just then the ferris wheel started to move again and soon the both of them got of the cart. They were greeted by the students clapping and cheering for their newly-engaged teacher. "Wohoo!! Mr Kim!! Finally you are with Kyuhyun oppa again! I can't wait to go to your wedding again!! I hope you will have babies soon too, they are going to be so adorable!!!" Krystal hollered excitedly.

Ryeowook eyes widened a little taken aback by the sudden mention of babies. Not that he did not want to have a child with Kyuhyun it was just that he never actually thought about it seriously. Of course he would love to raise a child with Kyuhyun, he would be such a great and wonderful father. He ever imagined the both of them having a simple cozy house having one child doesn't matter boy or girl and a cute little puppy to make the house a little bit more livelier. Kyuhyun on the other hand just s his arm around his lover's slender waist and brought Ryeowook closer to him, leaned in closer and looked at him in the eyes with a smile on his face. "Of course our babies would be beautiful Krystal-ah... Don't worry we will make one soon alright as soon as we get married." Kyuhyun showed his famous smirk before winking at his shocked lover that just smacked his chest hard causing him to grunt in pain while the teenagers just laughed watching their adorable teacher with his soon to be husband.

That night in their house Ryeowook was snuggling close to Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun was the latter's hair softly humming a lullaby making Ryeowook to drift off to dreamland quickly. Just as Ryeowook was about to fall into deep sleep, he was interupted by Kyuhyun's sudden question.

"Do you want to have children? With me?" Ryeowook looked up meeting Kyuhyun's serious eyes.

"Kyu... I just accepted your proposal for the second time today and you are asking me if I want to have children with you? Of course I want to have children with you baby." Ryeowook said in a sleepy voice as he snuggled closer to his warm lover who was smiling widely relieved by the answer.

"Kyuhyun-ah don't ever doubt yourself like that again alright? I love you. It will always be you no matter what Kyu. You are the love of my life. I mean look at us, how much have we been through and we are still here together getting married again soon. And before you know it there would be children running around this house." Ryeowook chuckled.

"Oh Wookie, why do you love me so much? I'm just...I'm just me!" Ryeowook eyes softened and looked up at his lover.

"Why do YOU love me so much?" Ryeowook answered the latter with another question. "I love you because you are you! You are the Kyuhyun that would rather play Starcraft the whole day than go to the beach. You are the Kyuhyun that doesn't want the world to know that you have the most incredible voice. You are the Kyuhyun always by my side no matter what happened even when I didn't even remember you. You stayed and didn't care about the fact that I may not even remember you ever again. You were there when I was harmed by other people. You are many things Kyu, I could go on all night long and list down everything about you that I love but most importantly, I love you because you are you Cho Kyuhyun. I promise no matter what happen in the future and even in the next life the love of my life would still be you alright?"

Kyuhyun was speechless al he could do was steal those pouty lips of Ryeowook and soon both of them joined in a deep kiss. Not long after that the house was filled with moans and groans of their passionate love making.


Okay, kinda short update. Sorry didn't update yesterday, it was the first day of school and I was already so busy with cca fair and everything! Anyway next chapter will be the last chapter so look forward to it hehehe :) I may take a day or two to write it because I'm trying to make it longer so yeah bear with me please...

THANK YOU FOR READING <3