Little Happiness

All Over Again

"Hey Kyu!~" Ryeowook chirped as he got into the car smiling widely, "Hey Wookie~How was your day?" Kyuhyun asked before pulling out of the driveway, "by the way we are eating dinner out today, your parents told me they have some business event tonight." Ryeowook just nodded in agreement since its been awhile he ate out or even went out and he also remembered his mom saying something about the event. His train of thoughts were then interrupted by Kyuhyun, "So...I see you made a new friend? What's his name? Is he a fellow teacher? You guys seem close?" Kyuhyun asked while they were at the red light, unaware that he really sounded like a jealous boyfriend.

"Awww is little Kyukyu jealous?" Ryeowook teased while giggling, but he stopped giggling and turned to Kyuhyun when he hear no response from the other after awhile and there he saw Kyuhyun staring at him in disbelief, "What's wrong?" Ryeowook asked confused and Kyuhyun on the other hand was still staring at him like he was some kind of alien, Ryeowook turned his gaze towards the red light that had turned green when he heard cars from behind start to honk at them, "Erm, Kyu it's green we should go." Ryeowook notifies distracted Kyuhyun. "Kyu are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Ryeowook asked as awkward silence starts to feel the car, "Yo-you called me little Kyukyu..." Kyuhyun turned to Ryeowook who was confused as ever, "you called me little Kyukyu!!!" Kyuhyun repeated a little louder this time, " S-sorry?" Ryeowook apologised thinking that he offended Kyuhyun for calling him 'little Kyukyu'. "No no no no don't be sorry Wookie! This is not something to be sorry about! In fact this is something we should be happy about! You always called me little Kyukyu whenever you know I'm jealous or upset! Do you remember? Or...did you just made that up a second ago?" Kyuhyun felt slighty disappointed at the possibilty that Ryeowook just came up with the exact same nickname for him. "Erm not really, it just popped out in my mind and I felt like I should call you little Kyukyu when you were all jealous just now." Kyuhyun lit up at Ryeowook's response, he was so happy he could feel tears gathering in his eyes trying to flow out, happy tears. He couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the journey, he grabbed Ryeowook's hand, squeezing it and rest it on his lap while his other hand focused on the steering wheel, he was glad that Ryeowook did not take his hand away. As they finished parking the car, just as when the two of them went out of the car Kyuhyun ran to Ryeowook's side and embraced him to a bone crushing hug and spin him around.

"K-Kyu I ca'can't breathe! P-put me down..." Kyuhyun put Ryeowook down immediately realising he was starting to hurt his love, "So sorry baby Wookie!! I'm just so happy right now!!!!" he then hugged Ryeowook again gently this time, while Ryeowook was just giggling at the later's sweet actions. After who knows how long the two men hugged in the parking lot they finally released their embrace and headed inside the mall. They were window shopping while waiting for dinner time to come, Kyuhyun decided to slip his hand in Ryeowook's and fortunately Ryeowook did not reject it. WIth that the two walked hand in hand around the mall together.

Dinner time comes and they went to a japanese restaurant, Kyuhun ordered his favourite tempura ramen while Ryeowook ordered miso ramen. Kyuhyun smiled at the thought that even though Ryeowook may not remember but miso ramen was indeed the food that he always order everytime he goes to a japanese restaurant. As they wait for their food to come Kyuhyun broke the silence in between them, "Wookie, you still haven't tell me who was your new of friend of yours?" Ryeowook giggled noticing how jealous the latter was, "Aw little Kyukyu... He is just a fellow teacher, he took over my classes while I was away so he is helping me get used to school again until the end of the week." Kyuhyun wanted to kiss Ryeowook on the lips so badly to remind him that he was his and that fact will never change but he was afraid that Ryeowook will not like the sudden kiss so he hold himself back. However at this point Kyuhyun was more determined than ever to make Ryeowook remember him again and fall in love with him once again and he was willing to do anything in the world to make him remember again. Their dinner went quite well with both men telling each other about their day, Kyuhyun telling Ryeowook his hobby how he was a huge gamer and his never ending love for Starcraft. He also talked about Ryeowook's hobby how he used to love composing music and how he would come up with the most beautiful lyrics. After they finished dinner, they naturally walked hand in hand back to the car before Kyuhyun drove Ryeowook home.

"Erm Wookie, can I sleep over at your house tonight? I'm feeling kinda lonely at home..." Kyuhyun asked just as he stopped in front of Ryeowook's house. "Sure Kyu! But you didn't bring any clothes so I guess you have to wear my shirt again." Ryeowook answered cheerfully while teasing Kyuhyun about the tight shirt, well honestly he have no problem with seeing Kyuhyun in that tight shirt again as he get to see Kyuhyun's toned y body again and sleep in Kyuhyun's embrace feeling his warmth and listening to the comforting heartbeat. WIth that Kyuhyun parked his car and headed inside Ryeowook's house. He sat on Ryeowook's bed while waiting for the other to finish washing up when he thought that he have to come up with a plan to make Ryeowook remember again so he started searching on the internet about it, well he really couldn't think of anything and he was desperate. 'Bring the person to the places that was meaningful to him/her and do the exact same thing that they did when they were there the last time.' Well it wasn't a bad idea so he started thinking of other places that was meaningful to Ryeowook because it seems like the school did not do any affect well even his own house, the place he grew up in didn't remind him of anything so he need to think of a more memorable place. As he was digging his brain for the perfect place Ryeowook walked out of the bathroom wearing a simple white v-neck shirt with light purple boxers drying his hair with a small towel, he walked over to the bed handed Kyuhyun a clean set of clothes and towel. Kyuhyun smiled, "Thanks" and Ryeowook smiling, "What were you thinking you looked so stressed? Work?" he asked noticing how bothered Kyuhyun looked, "Nahh just something..." He answered as he walked inside the bathroom. As he was showering he kept thinking about the place and then not long after the idea popped out in his head, the most memorable place ti Ryeowook. He was so excited he started to dance in the shower before he almost slipped and he laughed to himself silently not wanting Ryeowook to hear him.

As he walked out of the bathroom he saw Ryeowook already sound asleep on the bed, he smiled looking at how peaceful Ryeowook looked. He quietly walked over and lie down on the bed before pulling Ryeowook closer to him beforekissing the other's forehead, cheeks and finally the lips he missed so much softly and passionately not wanting to wake the other up. He placed Ryeowook's head on his chest and he could feel Ryeowook snuggled closer to him probably trying to get more warmth, Kyuhyun smiled widely before drifting off to deep slumber. Little did he know that Ryeowook was aware of his kisses, Ryeowook's cheeks burning up and his heart racing wildly, stomach filled with butterflies and fireworks.


Hey everyone! Short update tonight :) Thank you so much for reading this story! I feel so happy when I look at the number of views and when I read your comments. Thank you for all your support. I finally more or less sorted out the story line so be patient with me :) THANKS AGAIN and as usual excuse any grammatical/spelling mistakes ^^