Kisses By The Brick Wall

Getting Over You

3 years ago. 

 

“Do you think he’ll ask you out?” one of Hannah’s friends asked Hannah who was blankly observing the biggest jock in the school talking to his friends at his usual lunch table. “Please, I’m Choi Hannah and he is Choi Minho, a boy like that will never ask me out,” Hannah explained truthfully.

She was a girl with a class, popular for the right reasons. She was the class president, the top of her classes and is almost the leader in all of her extra curriculum, certainly every student body adored her. Girls wanted to be her, boys wanted to get in her. "you have the same last name, I think it's faith," Ji Min, Hannah's best friend joked earning her a playful slap form Hannah. 

 

The boys in the school knew Hannah is an innocent child, and the ultimate mission to lose her innocent was a popular game that played in school. Of course Hannah was aware of this, but did she care? No she didn’t because unlike other girls, she didn’t have the temptation to lower herself to those hungry man. 

 

One day, her guard dropped when she was partnered with the ultimate soccer jock, Choi Minho. He is known to be the school’s bully, everyone was scared of him so they can’t do anything but bow down to his presence. Girls were fond of his good looks, and guys idolised him. To be partnered with a brainless jock, what did Choi Hannah deserve such a cruel thing. 

 

With hard work comes with a reward, for weeks working on this project Hannah would force Minho to do work when he didn’t want to. It was hard especially with his ego personality but throughout the period of time they had to spend time together, Minho was the first to fall for the girl.  

 

“Please, now you finish your project Minho keeps talking to you,” another of Hannah’s friends spoke up. The truth is, Hannah liked the idea of Minho having a crush on her, because the truth is she had a big crush on him too. So denying it gave every opportunity for her friends to encourage there is such spark between the two. It was music to her ears when hearing their names together. 

 

“We became friends over the project, it dosen’t mean he’s going to ask me out. Minho is a friend of mine,” Hannah played on. 

 

“It’s really cute how he changed ever since you guys worked on that project. Apparently he stopped bullying kids and he hardly goes to parties. Choi Hannah you really did change him! How romantic!” One of Hannah’s other friends cried. Minho personality slightly improved, bullying less and being a more of the opposite to he once was, Minho did all these changes becuase he wanted Choi Hannah. Hannah is a smart girl, no matter how attracted she was to him, she wasn't going to date a jerk. Changing his ways, Minho was proving to Hannah that he cared about her more then his stupid reputation and that was when Hannah started to like this boy even more. 

 

“Oh gosh, I didn’t do-“ before Hannah could go on everyone in the lunch table stopped their chatter. “Why are you guys so quiet-“ Hannah asked after turning around. Minho was slowly approaching her from the other side of the cafeteria. “Ahhh,” Hannah quickly panicked. “Oh my god, what do I do? how do I look? oh my god what do I say?” Hannah panicked and quickly walked away pulling Ji Min with her. 

 

The great Choi Hannah hates confrontation, the words, ‘will you be my girlfriend’ freaks the little one out. For the rest of the day, Hannah try to avoid Minho. She knew the hallways he walked in, and avoided coming to class early to make sure she wont bump into him. 

 

Last period of the day, Hannah hid herself in the bathroom until the coast was clear. She came out of the female bathroom and made her way slowly to class she knew Minho was in. Hannah was fully aware of her situation just in case she bumps into, him. “Are you hiding from someone?” It looked so obvious as Hannah was twisting her head either ways leaning against the bricked wall for balanced as she crouched and walked like a spy. 

 

Hannah looked up to Minho who was giving her a weird look. The girl was obviously shocked at Minho’s presence. Minho actually followed and waited for Hannah, skipping class is something he and his teachers were use to. “Why are you avoiding me?” Minho asked so blankly. 

 

Hannah couldn’t say anything she was so surprised to see him, trying to avoid him all day she ended up bumping into to him. “I’m not,” Hannah shook her head lying to Minho. 

 

“Lies, you obviously were avoiding me. I could tell when I was going up the stairs and you were going down but as soon as you saw me you went back up and ran away,” Hannah is caught on the spot by Minho himself. How is she suppose to tell him that she is afraid to be asked out by him? “Are you afraid that I will ask you out?” There, the words that freak Hannah out, words she was afraid off. 

 

Hannah shook her head again lying making Minho chuckle. The girl didn’t notice that he was actually coming closer and closer to her face. “Be mine,” Minho whispered as now he is not so far from her face. Hannah still hasn’t put in a word, she was far to scared too. 

 

“Be my girlfriend, and I will put my full attention towards you. I know I don't have the best reputation but I'm willing to change that, for you.” Hannah’s brain wasn’t functioning as so many things happening at the same time. Did her crush just ask her out?

 

Hannah just nodded. “Good,” Minho smiled pulling in for a kiss. Hannah dropped the books in her arms being caught off guard at the current situation. 

 

Hannah lost her first kiss next to the girls bathroom against a bricked wall at school, no one was around to witness it making the special  moment even more special then it is. It was there when Hannah fell in love with Minho and Minho fell in love with Hannah. 

 

That bricked wall is special to Hannah, it was where she fell in love with her first love who took her first kiss. 

 

—-

present day.

 

“Ignoring me?” Hannah almost dropped the metal cup she was wiping. Luhan’s breath was felt on the back of her ear and his voice frightened her. Hannah couldn’t say anything because the great Choi Hannah hates confrontation. 

 

She lied and shook her head without saying anything. “I know you are ignoring me, you asked all for the morning shifts,” since the little stunt that she pulled last week on her date with Luhan, Hannah still isn’t able to face him. 

 

“What are you doing here? you’re meant to be at school” Hannah picked up the cup and continuing whipping it. It was before school, to avoid working with Luhan she has been taking early morning shifts. As Luhan only took night shifts becuase he had school in the day time. “I skipped school to talk to you, I think you should do the same,” 

 

“I can’t I have to go back home to get a text book I left so I’ll already be late. I can’t skip school with you Luhan.” Hannah walked away to clean a table making Luhan followed her. “Can you at least explain to me why you’re ignoring me? or that you bailed out on our date last week?” 

 

Hannah still was to afraid to answer, to get Luhan’s response that she may have seen her ex boyfriend. “You can go now Hannah, have a good day at school,” Hannah and Luhan’s boss came out of the storage room and leaved Hannah. The girl went into the office and clocked out before hanging her apron up. It was no surprise that Luhan was waiting outside of the bosses office for her.  

 

“Please don’t follow me, I have to go to school and I’m already late,” Hannah said to Luhan walking away. 

 

“Then why are you being mad at me? when I should be the one to be mad at you because you left me on our date without any word,” Luhan spoke as he followed Hannah out of the cafe they both worked out. “Hannah please answer me!” the boy cried. Regardless of her being a few years younger then him, he has seen Hannah as this mature woman. 

 

Luhan has been with many girls in his past but he his past doesn’t recall him liking a girl as much as he likes Hannah. The truth is, he is emotionally attracted to her, every bit of her defined perfect in Luhan’s eyes and loosing her would definitely be a mistake. 

 

So Luhan took the initiative to skip school to get answers from the girl, answer to why she hasn’t called him back after he has left many messages on his phone, why she is taking early shifts and why she is giving him the could shoulder.

 

Did he do something wrong? If so Luhan wanted to fix it because loosing Hannah he knew he would regret. “Hannah please talk to me,” Luhan followed the girl who continue to ignore him. He couldn’t take it anymore, so with strength he pushed Hannah’s slim body towards a brick wall near by the cafe shop. 

 

“Why do I have to physically force you to talk to me? Did I do something wrong?” Hannah looked away trying to avoid Luhan’s eyes. This is the closet Luhan has ever been to Hannah, and the elder couldn’t help himself being so physically close to the girl, “Say something or I will kiss you.” 

 

She didn’t believe a thing, but Luhan was serious. If threatening her with a kiss still get answers then he must abide to his promise. “So you’re not going to talk to me? Or even look at me?” 

 

Still no response. 

 

With silence that linger on, Luhan crashed his soft lips onto Choi Hannah. 

 

The brick wall that Hannah walked past to get to work was very important to her because there, she was kissed by the second guy she ever liked. The wall didn’t do anything to kick start the kiss but it did remind her where her heart really belonged to.

 



Aurthors note

So Luhan and Hannah kissed :0 

anyways check out next chapter when Hannah gives Luhan the cold shoulder again :( Will she ever talk to him? find out next chapter.