Liar

Getting Over You

“Minho I don’t think we should see her,” Ji min pushed Minho back as they came closer to Hannah’s house.

“Why can’t I see my own girlfriend?” Minho asked looking pissed as all he wanted to do is see his beautiful girl. For a week he has no contact with Hannah, and the long distant communication is terrifying him and anger is the only way he can resolve it. Not hearing from Hannah for so long did scared him a bit, usually silence is a girl’s loudest scream. Silence can mean that Hannah doesn’t want anything to do with Minho anymore or that she is thinking if she should still be with him. These bad thoughts did worry Minho very much, he loves his girlfriend to much lose her. He was her everything, and being away for her with little time already drives him crazy.

Where exactly has Hannah been? A week without any communication with anyone and everyone has begun to worry for Hannah. It’s been a week and Minho has had enough, she wouldn’t call or text him back whenever he would. Trying to get a hold of her face to face was something Minho feared off, but since the communication between him and his girlfriend is not there, it may be something he needs to do.

Ji min couldn’t stop the strong man, every time she would stop Minho, she would be questioned by her actions. An answer is something the girl cannot produce, as she promised her best friend to keep her disappearance a secret. However, Minho is hard to stop as he can physically hurt Ji Min as she is in the way.

Within one knock on Hannah’s front door it opened revealing Hannah shock to see her best friend and boyfriend. “Where have you been?” Minho asked with a hint of anger and frustration. For the past week he has been anxious, insecure and worried that he may lose his girl. “I missed you,” Minho added before Hannah gave a faint smile.

It was awkward, no one spoke but everyone had a lot to say in their mind. “Why?” Hannah mouth to her best friend when Minho had his back turned to them. She invited the boy in as the other stayed behind to give the couple some space. “Sorry,” Ji Min mouthed back now feeling sorrier than ever that she couldn't stop Minho. Hannah closed the door knowing this is going to be a long talk.

---

“Where have you been?” Minho asked sitting next to Hannah on her clean made bed.

“I’ll be honest with you,”

“Were you going to lie?” Minho eyed the girl. Yes, yes she was going to lie, only because she doesn’t want to be embarrass. Only because she doesn’t want to hurt him, let him know that she went out of his command. “Min,” Hannah took her boyfriend’s hand. “Remember that time you told me not to audition for companies in Seoul, at least not now. Well I did and I made a fool out of myself, I had a bad audition and I ruined my chance.”

Minho looked at his girlfriend, even though he doesn’t want her to audition yet because he doesn’t have money to move to Seoul. He knows this is her dream, but he also wants to be there for her dream. He can be mad, but looking into her hurt eyes he could tell that she was disappointed in herself. At how perfect Hannah can be, he hates it how she downgrades herself. “I’m so sorry,” Minho decided to not be mad. He decided to hold her instead making her crash her head onto his chest where she cried all her tears.

Hannah was to embarrass and depress to attend school. The fact that she lost her chance to become an idol broke her. “I haven't been at school because I'm to embarrass, I’m sorry Min for not calling, you don’t deserve this-“

“It’s okay,” Minho hushed her as he his crying girlfriend’s hair. “This is the first of many auditions, you will do better next time I promise. Next time when you’re older you can audition, now we just have to focus on getting the money so we can move to Seoul next year.” Minho continued to relax his girlfriend, “I know I’m being strict on you as I don’t want you to audition for companies yet. It’s only because I don’t want you to leave me for Seoul, when we both have money will go together.”

“You promise?” Hannah whispered.

“I promise,”

Little did both of them know that Minho’s promise expired so quickly.

 

---

 

“Hey, what’s up?” Ji Min asked as Hannah entered the car. She needed to talk to her best friend immediately. When she found the news Hannah called her best friend to pick her up regardless of the time. It was mid night and Hannah needed to say something but through the phone was something that should not be said. So when Ji Min texted her that she is downstairs Hannah snuck down through her bedroom window and entered the meeting place which is in Ji Min’s car.

“I need to tell you something,”

“What is it?”

“I got in,” Hannah whispered.

“Got in?” Ji Min asked, “Got in where?”

“SM Entertainment,” Ji Min’s eyes grew big, Ji Min thought that Hannah ruined it. That it was over and now it is forgot except for this moment when Hannah has mentioned it. “How?”

“I don’t know, I got an email, my mum spoke to them a few hours ago and next month they want me to begin as a trainee,”

“How are you going to live there?”

“They supplied me an dorm to live in with other trainee’s,” Hannah smiled. Through Hanna’s smile Ji Min could see how happy she was, finally her dreams are coming true. “What about Minho?” Hannah’s smile disappeared. She knew Minho would object to this as they already planned to move to Seoul later after high school. But this offer at the best company in Asia is only a once in a life time chance. How is she meant to choose, she is standing on a fine line between her desired dream and the boy she loves. Both will only appear in their life once.

“I don’t know,” Hannah shook her head.

---

Within a week until Hannah’s decision expires with SM. Hannah is still undecidable between choosing whether to go or stay. Both sound so inviting, but both have its consequences to deal with. Her mother told her that life always comes with decision making, sometimes you have to let go one thing to do well in the other. Decisions have eaten Hannah alive, she still cannot decide and each seconds that lingers is not helping. All her friends knew, everyone in her friendship group knows but Minho. Still unable to tell Minho just in case he will flip out, she still cannot produce the proper words to tell to him.

“Apparently people are much meaner in Seoul,” One of Hannah’s friends joked as they all sat in their normal cafeteria table.

“It’s a big city what do you expect?” said another. Hannah hated speaking about it, but moving to Seoul and away from this town is very big. To achieve your dreams at a young age was very impressive to which became the topic within the group every day, as long as Minho is not there. “Guy’s let’s not talk about this,” Ji Min spoke up as she could see how hurt Hannah was. She knew the girl has not decided yet. Ji Min has been helping Hannah to make a choice, but whatever she suggest usually doesn’t help. “Seoul is so pretty though, I wish I was going,” Another one of Hannah and Minho’s friends added.

“Who’s going to Seoul?” Minho asked as he took a seat next to Hannah. Luckily he only heard the last bit, but still he now has an idea that someone in their group is going to Seoul. Everyone fell silent as the one person they have been trying to hide from kinda knows. “Guys?” Minho asked. “Who is going to Seoul?”

It was quiet obvious that they were trying to hide something from Minho and Minho is someone that won’t let things go. He always has to know everything. Slowly Hannah raised her hand. She gained the perspective that she has to tell Minho, it was now or never. Besides he is her boyfriend, which means Minho has the right to know. “Why are you going to Seoul?” Minho laughed it off, “You’re not going to another audition right?”

But there was no answer, “Right?”

“Minho, can we talk outside?”

“No, we don’t have to talk about it. We already have, our plan is to move together to Seoul after high school right? So why are you auditioning when that’s not our plan?”

“But I’m not auditioning,”

“Then why are you going to Seoul?”

Hannah couldn’t look at her boyfriend’s eyes, he’s already mad and she knows that Minho’s temper affects the littlest things. “Because,” Hannah tailed off, “I already got in.”

Everyone sitting in the table was already feeling awkward with the situation that the couple has made, but now they have to endure a scary Minho. Everyone including Hannah flinch when Minho threw his metal spoon on the hard table making a loud noise that echoed throughout the indoor cafeteria. Minho didn’t care if every student body is watching.

“You said when we graduate will save up money together so we can move in together in Seoul where you can audition for companies and I can study there. We said will do this together, why are you changing ideas now? You don’t like me anymore?” Minho scold as everyone in the cafeteria flinched once again when Minho threw his tray of food with his bare hands. “You don’t like me anymore! Is that what it is?!”

Minho’s voiced raised scaring not only Hannah but other people watching this fight. “NO!” Hannah screamed from her seat, she stood by Minho’s level finally revealing her feelings. “I’m sick of this! You wanted this not me. Minho this is once in a life time chance and for me to not accept it is something I’m never going to get back. If you don’t let me accept this, then you’re only being selfish for not letting me do something I want to do. Because it's always about you, you planned this out and made me believe in it, you're so selfish and always want to do things you want to do. Minho have you thought what I want?" 

“So you’re leaving?”

“I don’t know-“

“Liar,” Minho slammed his fist on the hard table causing everyone to flinch again. “You lied to me, liar."

Indeed she did lie, to him, she promised and broke it, she lied and broke him. The plan that was meant to be set for the future of the two is now broken. She lied, she said she will be there for him, she said she will come to Seoul with him. But she lied and now she has to face the concequences. 


 



Aurthors note

I know the last few paragraphs are confusing but don't worry, you;ll understand next chapter. But if you cannot wait watch the trailer in the discription and you'll see a spoiler make you understand what I'm on about. So sorry I've been M.I.A for almost 4 weeks! I promise it won't happen again. It's just I had last exams, graduation and schoolies!!!!!!!! But don't worry I;m back now and this long wait won't ever happen again.