Beauty

Getting Over You

“Ready?” Luhan waited for Hannah downstairs at her dorm lobby. Hannah was wearing denim jeans, a coat and rubber shoes for this Autumn season. “Where are we going?” Luhan took Hannah’s hand and showed her his camera. “I need to do an assignment for class and I’m choosing you as my model,” 

 

“So what is your assignment based on?” Hannah asked the boy. She was keen to be his model, recently she took modelling lesson, provided by the her company. So now Hannah has a basic understanding of how to model in front of the camera. “Beauty,” Luhan answered. 

 

Beauty can be a combination of qualities, such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight. 

 

When Luhan heard his lecture define beauty, the first thing he though off was Hannah. Every curve, freckle, length of Hannah was beautiful, especially in Luhan’s eyes. That is why when he was given the assignment to define beauty through a photograph, Luhan decided to use Hannah to define his definition of beauty. 

 

His teacher stated that beauty on an object, view, substance, person is defined beautiful because you feel in love with it. Luhan fell in love with Hannah because she was beautiful inside and out. Luhan’s definition of beauty is Choi Hannah.

 

Luhan fell in love with Hannah through by watching her be herself. He fell in love with her every time she shows her true colours, the generous soul within her. So there wasn’t a back theme, nor any required outfit for the model. Luhan’s task is to define beauty, and he will define it with the model not posing but rather showing her in her natural habitat. 

 

They arrived at a park, regardless of the weather being slightly cold the sun was still out. It was a Sunday meaning no school, no classes at the company. It was a free day for Hannah and instead of using it for sleep and assignments like Aria, or practicing more at the company like Cookie she decided to spend this precious time with Luhan. 

 

“Ice cream!” Hannah ran to the ice cream cart. She had the biggest smile on her face, excited to be exposed to such activity which she hasn’t done since she left Busan. Luhan loved seeing that smile, he didn’t follow the girl, he just took a snap shot of her before retrieving to her. 

 

“Just one Vanilla, and what ever she wants,” 

 

“Stawberry please,” Hannah clapped her hands as the the vendor of the cart gave where the cone. Luhan got his vanilla ice cream and payed the man before taking a leave with Hannah. Luhan took another photo of Hannah the ice cream with delight. Hannah just laughed knowing why Luhan was taking photo’s of her. 

 

Luhan continued to take photo’s of the girl who travelled down scene of flower trees. The view, the girl, everything defined a perfect photograph. Hannah didn’t need to model or do some pose, Luhan captured Hannah laughing at sites, playing with children smiling because she was happy. Now that was Luhan’s definition of beauty. 

 

—-

 

The girl was dragged by Luhan to his school, it wasn’t extra ordinary, it was a simple building that had the name of the school at front. “I don’t have to come, its so embarrassing, I’ll wait outside.” Hannah was close to grabbing a lamp post. 

 

It was time for Luhan to present his assignment to his class and teachers and he invited Hannah to come watch. The photos Luhan took of Hannah are still not seen by the model in the photo, Luhan refused her to see. Now it has come to day to show these pictures, Hannah feels embarras to be exposed to Luhan’s classmates. Sure she mind Luhan taking her photos, she knew they were being shown to class but being present in the class just makes things embarrassing. 

 

“People wont care,” Luhan smiled finally dragging Hannah into his classroom and sat her down at the back. She watched others do their presentation, the girl was amazed at what others defined beauty. Some took pictures of different views, defining that beauty lied in nature. Some presented class pictures of objects and giving the under lying message how beauty is contrasted into the photo.

 

Luhan was next, he got up confidently as if his project was the best in the class. A bit nervous, Hannah watched the boy happily set up his presentation. She was caught of guard when her face came onto the screen. 

 

Luhan started, “This girl here, she’s not a family relative, not a stranger, not my girlfriend but also not my friend. Her name is Choi Hannah and she my definition of beauty,” Luhan clicked on the next slide to a photograph of Hannah giving a smile towards the camera with the beautiful blossomed trees stand in the back. “She’s 19 years of age, a student at Seoul Art High school, she dances very well, has an angel like voice, is an SM Entertainment trainee and the girl who I fell head over heels with.” Hannah smiled as Luhan looked at before changing to the next slide.

 

The next photo was of Hannah giving a little kid a ballon, the photo was taken in the park but intentionally.  “She’s what I define beauty because she is beautiful. We all have different definition of beauty my definition of beauty includes a combination of inner beauty, factors such as personality, intelligence, charisma, integrity, courage and elegance. All features Hannah has, also speaking of her outer beauty physical attributes which are valued on an aesthetic basis.”

 

Next slide consist of a portrait photo of Hannah Luhan took at a cafe after they hanged out at the park. “There is not right or wrong answer when asked to define beauty but when you see something beautiful, you fall in love with its beauty, and thats what I did, with Choi Hannah,” 

 

Hannah tried to hide her smile, but with Luhan’s touching words she engross to love him more. His words moved her, making her feel that it didn’t matter that she was living with beautiful girls more prettier then her. Or that she was training at a company where her beauty was nothing compared to the others. All that matter was that she was defined beautiful in Luhan’s eyes.

 

Luhan gave her a whole new meaning of beauty for her, beauty, beauty in her eyes is nothing, but it only counts if the person you love counts you as beautiful. In this case, it didn’t matter to her what others think, just as long Luhan will always see her as beautiful. 

 

“So if you tell me what is beautiful, I define Choi Hannah beautiful,” Luhan trailed off, putting an end to his speech. 

 

In the end Hannah was glad she came to Luhan’s presentation, she not only learned that Luhan adored so much but also that it was Luhan who's in her heart. 

 

Suddenly Minho was forgotten.

 

 

 

“People rise and fall, but I’ll be back. What your back Choi Hannah I’ll be back… for you.” 

 



Authors note

I know you must be thinking when will Minho appear? Umm he's dead? He will never appear again, only in Hannah's mind. So now we see Hannah and Luhan falling in llove with each other, obviously someone is not happy with that. 

 

Sorry for the non edited chapter, I just wanted to update asap