Luhan's Passion

Getting Over You

Go Aria heard screams from Choi Hannah’s room. No not screams of being scared for a split second, or playful screams. These screams were loud and long. It sounded as if there was a murder in Hannah’s room. “What’s going on?” Cookie the eldest room mate living in the dorm ran out of her room to be met by Aria who was already on her way to check out the situation.

 

It happened all to fast that Aria didn’t waste a second to see what is happening in Hannah’s room. Cookie, also followed the younger one to find nothing terrifying in Hannah’s room. It was as if it was normal, everything was in its place but the screaming coming from Hannah’s mouth. 

 

Hannah was in her bed, wiggling around, sitting up and sitting down again. At the same time she was screaming like she was being posed by a devil. “Hannah, Hannah!” Cookie held onto the girl into an embrace as she quickly raced onto Hannah's bed to calm her down. While Aria sat next to the girl showing her comfort. Hannah was awake, she is awoken by the terrible dream.

It was a dream that couldn’t be explained, but it was dark, terrifying and Minho was in it. The screaming was all done in her sleep, it was her way of trying to get out of the nightmare that seemed so realistic. She was screaming for help knowing that there is no way she can get out of the dark place. Waking up in Cookie’s embrace and Aria by her side Hannah felt relieved, also the sense to cry. 

 

“Hannah it’s just a dream,” Cookie reminded the girl. But the dream felt so real, it feels as if she was living in her own nightmare, loosing Minho for real. Little did she know she already is living in her own nightmare. Hannah cried some more into her unni’s chest, as Aria comforted her by running her smooth hands on her back settling her down from that racy night mare. 

 

—-

 

The next morning was an early morning for the three girls with school and classes at the entertainment for Cookie. They all decided to sleep together on the bed that night as Hannah was to afraid to be left alone. Even though its morning, Hannah still felt creepily disturbed by her nightmare, mentally scaring her.

“What did you dream about last night?” Aria asked as she poured some milk for the girl. Hannah looked like a mess, the other girls fell asleep quickly, but last night Hannah didn’t sleep a minute at all. To afraid to get the same nightmare, Hannah didn’t stayed until the sun came out.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Hannah firmly said, she was trying to get over her realistic dream. Talking about it can cause her to break down in tears again. “I just want to thank you for being there for me and sorry for disturbing you,” Hannah smiled and began her breakfast after Aria prepared it for her. 

 

There was something up. Hannah’s screams the night before sounded as if she was being murdered, a scream that even frightened Aria. There was something up with Hannah, something she is refusing to say to the other roommates. Aria isn’t noisy, but as her new roommate, Aria wanted to know what is wrong with Hannah. For the sake of Hannah’s protection, just in case Hannah needed help with dealing such thing.

 

It is in no place for Aria to know Hannah’s secrets, but if she is hiding one Aria is willing to be patient and wait for the right time for Hannah to tell. Little did Aria know, Hannah doesn’t even know to.

 

Luhan lifted Hannah’s head and placed a bundle of napkins to rest Hannah’s head on. It was the night of their ‘date’ because of Hannah’s busy schedule of being a high school student, cafe barrista/ waitress and a SM trainee. 

“Ya you can’t sleep now we still have to go out for dinner after our shift,” Luhan said to the Hannah even though she is asleep on the napkins that Luhan placed under her head.

 

“Sorry,” Hannah had her eyes close, but she still was aware of the situation. “I’m tired from acting class and school, I also didn’t get a blink of sleep last night. I’m just getting some sleep before we go out so I can at least look half decent,” Luhan laughed.

He doesn’t know why but he found Hannah in that second very cute. Actually Hannah in Luhan’s eyes is cute, she's different form the girls he has dated but thats what he likes about her, she's different. She’s cute, yet so mature. A taste in woman Luhan likes.  

 

How is Hannah getting through this? Having no sleep, waking up early for a 5 hours school day, and another 7 hours of acting classes and practice, a 3 hour shift at work and now a date with Luhan. 

 

Being with Luhan somehow awaken her, Hannah defiantly did not get any sleep she assumed she would get at work. However, the idea of going on a date with Luhan hyphened her up.

 

---

 

The resturant Luhan took her to wasn’t much, especially with Luhan’s student loans making him broke Luhan took her to a restaurant that wasn’t all class but wasn’t all that bad with an affordable menu. 

 

“Sorry but this is all I could afford,” Luhan sighed as he opened up a chair for his date. He explained to his date the pile of student loans he has, making him broke for life. His loans not only cover for photography school and medical school. 

 

Medical school? Yes Luhan came to Korea a few years ago to be a doctor, but this was certainly his parents wishes. Becoming a doctor never intrest the boy, instead of buying medicine text books he was spending money on camera’s. Instead of studying Luhan was outside taking pictures. 

 

This obsession of photography, Luhan decided to pressure a career in it. For awhile he kept it a secret from his strict parents that he dropped out of med school to  attend a photography school in a small run down college and when they did find out, they lost all ties with their son. 

 

It’s not Luhan’s fault that he wants to be a photographer instead of being a doctor, sure he will be able to make so much money he can be rich by the time he reaches his 30’s but in Luhan’s perspective, his love of art makes him wealthy enough. His heart is healthy, he loves what he is doing then thats all that matters in life. 

 

Hearing this touchy story made Hannah fall for the guy some more. He was so passionate as he showed her his favourite picture and explained to her every detail. Seeing the photograph Luhan showed on his expensive camera as they waited for their meal was truly beautiful. It was a photograph of the city of Seoul from an angle of looking at it from above, it was captured on Luhan's first day in Korea a few years ago, sometime in the day time.

 

 One half of the photo, the sky is covered with light blue sky and the other half had grey cloud rolling in looking as if it was about to storm. “I’m not sure if its meant to be like that, or mother nature is acting weird that day but I thought it captured the essence our lives,” 

 

“How?” Hannah was curious.

“We maybe all blue sky but in the inside we are all trying to get over our problems, we all have a past, a present and a future. Sometimes we are all blue skys and sometimes these dark clouds come in and ruin us, it may stay like this for an hour, a day, or months even. But no matter what a blue sky will come again. This picture reminds me of that,” Luhan smiled, he loves talking photography to Hannah because she actually listens to what he has to say.

“I love photography, it eternal art, it helps us to not forget about our past lets us see the present and predicts our future. Those sad times I had, I would look at this photo and remind myself that my problems are like the dark clouds, and that I will face a blue sky one day. My problems are a metaphors of a passing storm, problems only come to us by and they go too,” Hannah may have just fallen for this guy. 

 

He spoke so maturely, yet so gentle. He spoke smartly, with his heavenly voice taking Hannah’s breath away. “Why do you bring your camera around?” Hannah asked pointing to the camera next to Luhan. She noticed that in Luhan, every time he has walked her home he always bring that bulky bag with him and wraps it around his body like a side bag. 

 

It took her awhile to notice it was a camera. “Because I don’t want to miss a thing photogenically,” Hannah smiled knowing that she has so much in common with her date. Sure they both weren’t into the same profession, Luhan may not know how to move his body like Hannah dose, or the fact that Hannah only know about selfies when it comes to photogrpahy. 

However, they are both artists in their own way, yet so passionate about it. Hannah saw the desire in Luhan and his photography, he showed her how much it means to him. So much that he lied about attending photography school to his parents. Hannah is in the same boat she loves her dancing and singing so much that she left everything behind to achieve her dreams in the big city.

Hannah needed a friend, and luckily Luhan is there. Not only was he nice to her but he also is going through a similar series of events as Hannah, somethings only they can understand. Somehow, Hannah is managing to slowly fall in love with him, the photography boy.

Being with Luhan, it has distracted her from most things, especially

“Minho?” Hannah called out when she saw a guy who looks just like Minho walk out of the restaurant. Without a second thought Hannah ran out of the restaurant, looking for the boy. There must be some kind of misunderstanding, there was no one to be seen. It was late at night, and no one was walking along the side walk. Call her crazy but she was 100% sure that she saw Minho. The back of the person she saw resembled the boy so much. 

 

“Are you okay Hannah?” Luhan asked following Hannah out of the restaurant. She wasn’t, seeing Minho again reminded her of her life in Busan with her family, friends, school and Minho. Sudenly she felt guilty, an unwitting feeling of guilt. Why is she in this date with Luhan, when Minho is meant to be in her heart? Isn’t he? She still loves him, and she did promise him to get back together later. 

 

Then why is she on a date with Luhan? Why is she letting herself develop feelings for him? 

 

Minho was a distraction from her dreams

but Luhan is a distraction from reality, the truth and her past.

 

“Now you feel guilty? It sad how it took you so long to feel this feeling, I’ll see you tonight in your dreams sweet heart,”

 



 

Aurthors note

 

so why is Minho contiuning to mess with her? Next chapter Hannah will tell Luhan everything and you will see Luhan's reaction, do you think it will be a good one or a bad one? check out next chapter :) By the way I must add, the writing in bold, yes that is Minho speaking
 

By the way if you have any request for trailers of reviews please go to my shop, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/644541/priscilla-s-trailer-and-review-shop-review-luhan-trailershop-trailermaker

 

 

 and fill out the request forms thankyou