Happy Endings

Getting Over You

The kiss Luhan pulled on Hannah did not fix the gap between them, a week has passed from the accidental kiss and things have gone bad to worst. Luhan missed Hannah more then ever, which he hasn't spoken since the kissing incident. The last he saw her was when she ran away from him after breaking the kiss. 

 

Apart Hannah trying to ignore Luhan, nothing much has changed in her life. She still is the busy, high school student/ trainee/ cafe waitress that works morning shifts to avoid Luhan who works at night. She still was having strange dreams about Minho, not good fluffy ones but dark scary ones. Making her gain no sleep. Minho not only hunted her in her sleep, but also when she is awake. Hannah can be sleep deprive, to tired to be in the right mind but she lately she has been seeing glimps of Minho's face where ever she goes, she could hear him talking to her and what scares her more is that he tries to tell her what to do by talking to her. This mind game was getting tiresome, she called her parents seeking for some kind of help. 

 

Usually Hannah would run to her parents when she can't handle her problems herself, usually they know the answer to everything and everytime Hannah has ran to them, they would always help their daughter out. Not this time though, when Hannah rang them they didn't provide her answers or the care she needed, instead they would answer by changing the subject. 

 

Hannah couldn't tell whether if she is seeing Minho for real, how she can stop these dreams, why is she feeling guilty, why Minho is the topic of interest when Hannah is pretty sure she left her heart at Busan with him. It was a lot more weirder when Hannah called Ji Min to ask her the same question. Sure her best friend is willing to help her out, but surprisingly she didn't. When Hannah ran her best friend, she too got the cold shoulder and changed the subject before Hannah could ask another question. 

 

It was frustrating that the people she was let down by the people she loved the most, where is she suppose to go? Who is meant to tell her what is right or wrong. She couldn't possibly tell Aria or Cookie, she can but already she has burden them by keeping them up all night from her screaming. Asking for help will be just a burden to them. 

 

It was obvious that they all had something to hide from Hannah. It was obviously about Minho because every time Hannah has mentioned him, her parents and best friend would act weirdly, by quickly changing the subject or giving her short answers. If it wasn't for her busy schedule she would have already gone to Busan to see what is going on. Her mother's words form the first day she arrived in Busan, "Don't come back to Busan," has hunted her since. Why would she say that? There was something hidden in Busan itching for her to figure out what it is, and all traits lead to Minho. 

 

It was a rainy day in Seoul, usually couples take advantage of this weather to cuddle, some like to play in the rain but also the rain can be a metaphor for sadness. That is exactly what Hannah and Luhan were feeling.They both felt some remorse of guilt and frustration with the lack of answers they were getting.  

 

After a hard day of a hours of training Hannah was advised to go home. Since the night before she has stayed in the company practicing dance steps over and over them, trying to perfect every move. Fatigue was all she going to gain if she continued to push herself harder, with hardly any rest, her unni cookie manage to find her and convince her to go home. 

 

Feeling down, Hannah always dances her feelings out until she feels good and refresh. She tried to dance all her feelings away, but the fact that something doesn’t feel right made her continue to dance more seeking a great reason for her to stop. No matter how much she dance, this unknown feeling was something she couldn’t get out of her system. 

 

It wasn’t like other times, where after a great long dancing session she feels much better. No, the more she danced the feeling worsen. (The more she would think about it, the feeling would worsen). 

 

Feeling weary, fatigue and much worse then she previously did Hannah went home. Upon walking home in the rain, luckily Cookie gave her an umbrella and told the girl to take a big rest.  When Hannah arrived outside her dorm building, she had to do a double take to realize that Luhan is sitting in the rain next to Hannah’s dorm complex. Why stay outside in the rain when he can stay inside the foyer? 

 

Hannah didn’t care, she ran for the boy and quickly covered him with her umbrella. The boy was soaking from head to toe, he was wearing a maroon hoodie but still he was shivering from the coldness. “Why are you in the rain?” Hannah asked raising her voice, not only because the rain falling on the ground was loud, but also because she was kinda angry at him for letting his own health go. Staying out in the rain like this is just asking for some sort of sickness. 

 

“I-I-I c-c-came-e fo-r-r yo-o-u,” Luhan contiuned, still trying to control his shivers. “T-the  re-re-cep-t-tion-is-t,  w-w-woul-dnt let m-e-e  st-a-ay  in-s-side for-r  a-a  lo-n-ng t-t-time,  s-s-so  I-I-I  de-de-deceided to wait f-f-or  you  ou-t-tside,” she wasn’t sure if she should feel loved or angry towards Luhan’s impulsive move. Still, she stood the boy up and took him inside the dorm complex and into her dorm. 

 

No one was home, Aria and Cookie were at the company probably attending classes or workshops. Hannah sat the boy on the couch and quickly ran to get some clothes in her room for the drenched boy. She knows that when she left Busan, Ji Min told her to let go of every thing that reminded her off Minho, but keeping a few of his shirts and pants were an exception. 

 

They were in her closet just in case Minho came to visit her in Seoul, they were in her possession because Minho let her wear it when they use to have un expected sleepovers. And today, today it will be worn on Luhan’s body. 

 

It may on be a t-shirt and pants to Hannah and Luhan, but for Minho it ment much more. It was the only thing that Hannah had left of Minho, and she was going to give it away. Is it a symbolic way of passing her heart to Luhan, her care and admiration to him? Hannah came out of her room and quickly came back to Luhan, she placed Luhan’s arm around her shoulders and helped him up. She walked with him to the bathroom where Minho’s clothes that Hannah picked out earlier were sitting there. 

 

“You can take a hot shower as long as you want, you can use these clothes and I can take your old ones and put it in the dryer. My roommates won’t come back until later tonight so you can stay here as long as you want,” Hannah smiled before leaving. The kiss didn’t matter to her anymore, all that matters is that Luhan isn’t catching a fever. She dosen’t want the boy to catch a cold or some sickness.

 

Luhan manage to gain back his strength through that hot refreshing shower, he is very thankful that Hannah looked after him well. He put on the clothes that Hannah gave him and exited the bathroom to find Hannah at the kitchen cooking. “Hey,” Hannah smiled, “I’m cooking some ramen, I’ll be back I’ll put your clothes in the dryer.” Hannah left and shortly returned to find Luhan sitting on the kitchen stool that sat under the kitchen bench. 

 

“So why did you let yourself sit in the rain? How long were you there for?” Hannah asked as she stired the ramen in the pot. She turned around and neglected her cooking as Luhan spoke, “I wanted to talk to you, you weren’t answering your phone so I had to go to your dorm myself.” 

 

“I’m sorry, its just so many things are running in my mind,” Hannah truthfully said. 


“Is one of those things having to do with the reason why you ran away from me that night, and how you have been ignoring me since?” Hannah nodded sincerely, she felt sorry for Luhan for not giving him answers. Yet here she having secrets kept from her, something she is doing to Luhan. He wasn't sorry for the kiss, he was glad they kissed because he actually found where his heart may belong.

 

It hurt her because it hurt him showing how much she has grown to like this boy. “You can tell me, I’ve been told I am a good listener,” Luhan gave a comforting smiled making Hannah chuckle at Luhan’s light humor. It was the first time in weeks since she showed her teeth, and all it took was for Luhan to cheer her up. 

 

“It’s a long story,” Hannah warned. 

 

“I’m patient,” 

 

“My story my hurt your feelings,”

“As long as it has an happy ending, it should be fine. Dose it have a happy ending?” Hannah shrugged. 

 

Hannah looked at the boy, she has warned him the effects of this story, how he can get his feelings hurt but still he continued to stay. Dose it have a happy ending? Luhan asked. Well it depends, it depends if Luhan will stay with Hannah after she finished the telling the story, because Luhan is Hannah’s happy ending. 

 

“Well don’t say I didn’t warn you,” it was more like a test to see if Luhan would stay in Hannah’s life. If he continues to like her the way she likes him. They didn’t have to confess to each other, their actions were enough to know that they both liked each other very much. 

 

“Three years ago, in Busan to be exact the baddest jock in Busan and the school’s scholar were partnered for a school project. At first getting partnered with the biggest trouble maker for the both of them, both were so different, but slowly the jock started to fall for the scholar student and slowly the scholar student started to fall for him unknowingly. Without knowing their feelings, the jock started to change for the scholar, he stopped smoking, drinking, bullying, partying and other things he did. She changed his life unknowingly,” Hannah continued. 

 

Through Hannah’s eyes Luhan could tell that scholar was her, and that jock was going to be the significant character in the story. “After the project was finished, they went back to their normal lives but both noticed their feeligns for each other the more distant they were and so the jock asked the scholar out and from there they started dating. It was the scholars and the Jock’s first love, it maybe the jock’s 100th girlfriend but he believed she was his last, because he never has felt for anyone like this before. For the scholar, she believed that this is what eternal love felt like and that he may be her first boyfriend, but he defiantly was going to be her last. They suddenly became the topic of the school, they even had people adoring and rooting for them.

 

Sometimes young innocent love is the most dangerous because it blinds you from the truth, that everyone always splits, either they break ups or their break up involves divorce or death. Unfortunately for the two couple, it was their time to end their great run. The scholar needed to go to Seoul to follow her dream, it was hard for her to leave the town she grew up in, her friends, her senior year, her family and the boy she loves. She made the courages decision to travel to Seoul to audition for a big entertainment company  and she got in making her goodbye’s faster then she thought she would have time to. She couldn’t say goodbye to the love of her life, mainly because he disagree to it. They already had plans to come to Seoul after graduation, but the opportunity was in the scholar’s hands so she took it before she wouldn’t have the chance to get that same offer again. 

 

She ended up saying goodbye to everyone, but to the jock she fell in love with. Instead she wrote him a letter, breaking up with him and hoping him for the best,” now Hannah is in tears. This was the first time she was talking about this story, not even to her Aria or Cookie has she talked about this. 

 

“When one door closes, another opens. Even though the scholar felt a piece missing from her heart, guilt that infatuated her body it didn’t take her long until she found someone to distract her the guilt and sadness. She met a photographer in Seoul, and at first glance she found herself attracted to him, getting to know him more, she started to like him and the fact he stayed and listened to her story, she fell in love with him,” a tear rolled from Hannah’s eye. 

 

Usually a confession was something to be nervous, excited or even happy about; not on the verge of bawling a river of tears. The overwhelming feelings were far to hard to control. There is no time limit on how long you have to like guy until you fall in love with him, she may have only known Luhan in a few months but admittedly she fell in love with him in those short months. 

 

Why she loves him? She loves him because she dose. There didn’t have to be a reason why as love has no boundaries. It wasn’t because he was older, it was because he sat down next to her, listened and stayed. It was the most mature thing that Hannah has seen a guy do. There wasn’t any reason or meaning but she fell in love with Luhan, he had everything she loved in a boy. A great personality, an understanding trait, and a good heart. 

 

You don't really forget your past until you find your future. Hannah well internally forgot her past when she began to like Luhan. He didn't have to confess back, all Hannah wanted was her feelings to be shared, to show him she never ignored him with bad intensions. 

 

“So,” Hannah continued from her suddenly confession. “Now, that the scholar is falling for the photographer to fast, too soon. She is hunted by her past, every now and then the jock is popping in her sight, in her mind and in her dreams. She’s not sure if he’s in Seoul, or it’s just all in her head. She feels bad for going advancing with her relationship for the jock’s sakes, but at the same time she loves this photographer that she dosen’t want him to leave her.” 

 

Luhan nodded, “I see. You know this photographer I think he would stay back with the scholar and help fight her feelings with her, help her get over the guilt. New love won’t heal the scholar’s heart, the only medicine to fed the feeling down is time. That is time the photographer is willing to wait for, because the months he spent with her, were months where he realize that she is worth the wait,”

 

Hannah looked at the boy, suddenly she felt a bit better the fact that he indirectly agree to stay by her side, to wait for until she is ready to be committed to him. “Hannah, I love you too,” 

 

Yes Luhan loved Hannah back, and the reason why Hannah continued to ignored him was because she was feeling guilty for loving the boy and seeing Minho in her sights weren't helping her guilt. Thankfully Luhan gave her assurance that he will always be there for her. 

 

“Remember when you asked if the story is going to have a happy ending?” Luhan nodded slowly standing form the kitchen stool. “Well the story has a happy ending,” it has a happy ending because Luhan stayed and listen, because Luhan is Hannah’s happy ending. 

 

Luhan smiled in delight, he reached over the counter and grabbed Hannah’s head. Slowly he leaned in and targeted for her lips. Inches away, Hannah was keen to re do their first kiss as she let Luhan take every inch between them. 

 

Sometimes fate likes to mess with people. The two didn’t get a re do on their first kiss because the ramen in the boiling pot began to burst, exploding form the pot and making a mess everywhere. The two quickly split and laughed at their luck. Hannah laughed, still feeling guilt for Minho but it all didn’t matter because her happy ending is closer to her then before.

 

 

"It’s not a happy ending, nor an ending until I say it is." 

 



Aurthors note

Heeey guys, so Hannah and Luhan confessed to each other! :))) Also I decided that this story will only have 30 chapters so 10 more chapters until it finishes. 

sorry if it not written well, I rushed it. So Minho is kinda a scary stalkerish ghost? No this is not going to be a horror, no she's not seeing her Minho's ghost but how do I explain this? Minho is control her mind? and he is controlling Hannah to see what he wants her to see. He wants her to feel guilt **spoiler*** you'll see why he wants her to feel guilty. 

 

Honestly if Minho was a ghost following me, I wouldn't mind at all ;)