A Visit To Minho's Grave

Getting Over You

“I’m sorry I cannot give you those  information sir, sorry. I can’t even say that there is a girl named Choi Hannah who is a trainee here. My hands are tied,” the receptionist at the company stated. Luhan slammed his hand on the receptionist desk. He did not just sneak in through a window from the 4th floor just to be told that he cannot be given his girlfriend’s Busan home address. “Luhan oppa?” Luhan turned around to find Aria approaching him. “What are you doing here?” At first Aria hated the fact that Hannah had a boyfriend, simply because she believed that he would be a distraction to her new life as a trainee. 

 

However Aria quickly discovered that they brought the best of each other, and that she had nothing to worry about. “I.. I need Hannah’s address in Busan. Do you think you can give it to me?” Aria looked at the distressed boy standing in front of her. She nodded as she took him out of the building and walked him to a near by coffee shop. “You know why Hannah left?” Aria asked once they finish ordering. Luhan nodded taking out a letter he received on his doorstep the day after Hannah stayed at his.

“You know about Minho?” Luhan took a second to answer the question, but then again he nodded. “She needs to go to bury him for the last time, she left Busan not eve knowing her boyfriend died in an car accident.” 

 

“Then how come is she sounding like she is leaving me in this letter?” Luhan asked. That was why he needed to look for Hannah. He needed to sort things out, he needed to hear those words come out of her own mouth and not through a letter. “Then I don’t know, I think you should wait for her to come back. She’s probably out of mind, I would be to,”

Luhan nodded understanding Hannah’s current state. She rested the back of his chair and thought for a second. “What if she never comes back?” Aria thought that was all stupid. Of course she will come back, her dream was all here in Seoul. Why would she leave it all for a dead person? Sure it might take her a long time to get over Minho’s passing but she will get over it somehow.

“Luhan oppa, I know she loves you. She will defiantly be back,” Aria smiled warming knowing she is right, “Give her time.” And that was all Luhan could do, keep his space form Hannah to give her time to grief over Minho’s passing. Minho was Hannah’s first love and it was sad the fact that she forgot about him with her time with Luhan.

Hannah didn’t love Minho as much as she once use to, but she did feel guilt and needed to closure. So she decided to take the first train out of Seoul to Busan with her parents. She hasn’t been home in months, being back to the place she grew up was all oddly uncomfortable. 

 

It’s been awhile since Hannah went back home, she got of the train with her bags and parents and together they got a taxi. The place may have changed over time but it was the same place Hannah grew up in. The feeling of being in Busan was different now, she wasn’t excited rather then that Hannah was feeling down and gloomy. She felt so stupid for letting herself get distracted with Minho, or the fact that she felt bad for moving on. 

 

It feels as if she was the one that killed Choi Minho,

Yes Hannah did feel that because Minho wouldn’t have been in the car to the airport if it wasn’t for Hannah. So with that she blamed his death on her poor self. The whole trip Hannah kept thinking things to say to Minho when she arrives at his grave, she was scared that he is blaming her. She was feeling guilty the fact that she killed a boy with so much potential in life.

 

“I think we should give her a moment,” Hannah’s mother pulled her husband from Hannah who was approaching Minho’s grave with a bunch of flowers in her hands. Slowly she walked nervously to the grave that Minho lied in and when arrived she placed the bunch of flowers on top of his grade. “Hi,” Hannah whispered as she sat down on the ground in front of the grave. 

 

She didn’t say anything, she just looked at the writing stating that Choi Minho laid there. She thought the only time she would be sitting on his grave is when he dies of old age. She didn’t think she would be sitting on top of his grave at this age. “I’m sorry,” suddenly the girl began to cry. At first it was slow soft tears but suddenly she began to cry more and more.

“I’m sorry,” she repeated. It was all she could say, she bowed her head and cried even more.

Suddenly Hannah’s life was shaken up, she felt guilty for killing Minho. To recover from his death can’t be seen any time soon. The thing she feels like doing is lying underneath a big pile of blankets and burying herself with her sorrows. This time Luhan wouldn’t even have the ability to make her feel better. No one or nothing could.