Happiness

Getting Over You

“Has your parents contacted you?” Hannah asked her boyfriend from her bed. She spent the night at her boyfriend’s house after they came back from their flight from China. Luhan was already working at his photography studio already editing photos from their trip. Luhan shook his head, as he walked towards his bed where Hannah was sitting on giving her a good morning kiss. “I don’t care anyways, it’s their choice to forgive me, I’m just going to continue what I love.” Luhan kissed her hand to put empathises on what he is saying. “That includes you,” He added.

Hannah could only giggle in response to Luhan’s sweet compliment. After meeting with Luhan’s parents they went straight back to the hotel and spent the rest of the week walking sightseeing around Luhan’s home town. She has been touched that Luhan bought her to special places where he grew up in. 

 

Since they left Luhan’s parents house, they haven’t gotten contact by his parents but that wouldn’t stop them having fun in China. “I have to go to school, but you can stay here until I come back in an couple of hours. She didn’t exactly want Luhan to go but he has to hand in an assignment for school so there nothing she can do but let him go.

“Okay, promise you’ll be back soon,” Luhan nodded kissing her head before going to the bathrooms to change. Luhan left within an hour leaving Hannnah to the apartment herself. It was boring so all she did was lie there and take another nap on his bed. She was waken hours later hearing the sound of the door opening knowing it’s Luhan. 

 

She didn’t move expecting her boyfriend to take the other side of the bed with her and cuddle her into his arms. Exactly she felt him sit down next to her, playing with her hair. “Hannah,” she sworn she could feel Luhan next to her, however, she was wrong. Instead she hard Minho’s voice.

Hannah quickly sat up, “Minho,” and indeed she saw his presences right in front of her. “What are you doing here?” he was there right in front of her.

“It’s been a year,” Minho whispered indicating his anniversary death. “And in a year you have forgotten about me,” Hannah could see in the boy’s big brown eyes that he is sad and lonely. Looking at them is making her feel bad to the point where she wants to cry. “I haven’t forgotten about you,” 


“You have,” he contiuned, “And your stupid boyfriend is an example,”

Now tears were trailing the girls eyes. She doesn’t mean to forget about Minho but her happiness with Luhan couldn’t help but cover up the broken heart Minho gave her. She didn’t forget, she’s just happy. “Did you ever love me?” Minho asked.

“I always did,”

“Liar!” Minho yelled, unleashing a side of him Hannah has never seen of him. What happen to that nice Minho she once knew, the one that placed her on a thrown? The Minho that just screamed at her pushed her off the bed making her get up in pain. “If you love me then you wouldn’t have forgotten my death anniversary!” he yelled standing over her.

Now Hannah was terrified, why is Minho in her presences, last time she remembered he’s meant to be dead. In her mind she is calling for Luhan to save her. “You never cared for me,” Minho grabbed her shirt before tossing her body to the ground by pushing the collars of her shirt. “I hope you have a happy life with Luhan, because you destroyed mine,”

—-

“Shhh” Luhan hugged his girlfriend close to him. He came into the loft to Hannah screaming and yelling in her sleep. Now that she has awoken she hasn’t stopped crying. After she explained what happened Luhan understood the situation. She is scared, guilty and every thing negative she is feeling. it was sad because he could do nothing to help her, he can’t fight dreams away, he can’t fight a soul that only existed in Hannah’s mind. After all he’s just a soul that can’t kill but can hunt you. Minho is scaring her, torturing her. What Luhan can do is be there for her.

Meaning he is willing to go through as many therapy sessions with her, have sleepless nights with her, hold her until she stops crying. He is willing to that all for her because she loves her. It’s going to be a hard journey until Hannah recovers but every step of the way, he is willing to be there for her.

——

5 years later

“Good, perfect,” the photographer comments as Hannah poses for the camera in front of her. In five years a lot has changed. Cookie, a unni of Hannah became a famous actress, no she didn’t debut under SM. After leaving the company because she wasn’t debuting she manage to find a new company that rose her to fame. Until this day, Hannah and others who are close to her still calls her Cookie.

Go Aria, another girl whom Hannah shared a room with during her trainee days ended up debuting in a group as a visual and leader under SM entertainment in a 5 member group. Along with her best friend, Choi Hannah. In five years Hannah’s career sky rocketed and manage to get a spot in South Korea’s top group. Being their main vocalist and lead dancer. Hannah’s charms have landed her several acting roles, one of them being in the same TV show as Cookie.

In the last five years Hannah a mange to build a name for herself, everything she wanted. Her parents in Busan are living a great life in a house Hannah built for them and she, she is living the dream she always wanted and has worked hard for.

Her anxiety problems have improved, thanks to Luhan who helped her attend her weekly therapist  session. her friends and family supported her by being a distraction from Minho, since she first visited his grave she hasn’t come back. That only being to help her move foward, how can she succeed when she keeps looking back onto the problem that raised this or her past.

Slowly she stopped having insomia, or bad dreams about him. Suddenly Minho is erased in her mind. Not entirely though, at times she thinks about him. But rather a happy memory, a happy memo of him being her first love. 

 

In five years everyone succeeded, people finally found their happy ending. But the one person your probably asking for is not part of Hannah’s life five years later? What exactly happened to Hannah and Luhan in those five years?
 
“Ya!” everyone looked at their leader Aria who raised her hand upon noticing something. She doesn’t mean to disturb the whole shoot but she had to upon seeing something she has to point out. “Why do we have to have him as a photographer, he’s probably shooting Hannah and Hannah only,” Aria pointed out as Luhan put the camera down from his face and smiled.

Hannah ran to her boyfriend wrapping her arms around him, “Come on you’re not that biased are you?” Luhan shook his head. “See, let’s continue on with the photo shoot,” hannah explained as she went back to her modelling position

In 5 years not only Cookie’s, Aria’s and Hannah’s careers are doing well but Luhan’s as well. Still his parents still refuse to forgive him however he Hannah’s parents as temporary parents are good enough. He has graduated from photography school landing him several photography jobs for news paper companies, advertising companies and other modelling agencies. For years he suffered the low income of a desperate rookie photographer but the whole time he worker hard. When he got his name out, Luhan started his own photography business, which suddenly boomed when everyone wanted to work with him. He began to be a photographer for big companies and now a photographer for Hannah’s group. 


A lot of people have suceeded, Ji Min Hannah’s friend back home ended up graduating university to become a preschool teacher. Hannah’s parents are travelling. Everyone was at their own rightful place, however, Hannah sometimes wonders where would Minho be if he was alive.

But life was funny like that, some much would be different if he was here. Living life for more then 20 years now Hannah has been through a lot but she learned that if it’s destin for you then it will come to you.

Hannah got the boy, the career she wanted and all because she worked hard for it. Everything in the end came to it’s place, to an end. And the long hard road of trying to get rid of Minho’s guilt was over. Hannah is happy which is all that should matter, your happiness.

 



Authors note

So this is the end folks of a very short fic. Hope you guys like it, thank you to the subs and support and I hope you do read my other fics, thanks.