Meeting the parents

Getting Over You

Sorry I don't have time to edit, I will later when I have time
 



Luhan woke up to an empty bed next to him which quickly woke him up to find his girlfriend. Luhan lived in a loft meaning there are no rooms just an open space. So it wasn’t hard to find Hannah, he found her making breakfast in the kitchen. He sneaked up from behind and gave her a back hug as she is frying eggs over the vook top. “Ohh morning,” Hannah smiled as she was greeted by her boyfriend Luhan. “I making you some breakfast, I will clean everything up I promise,” Luhan just chuckled giving Hannah a kiss on the her temple.

It was a warm morning, waking up to Hannah cooking for him was everything he could ask for such a beautiful morning. What did he possibly do to in his past life time to deserve this? Saved a sea of people? Sure Luhan wanted company but Hannah coming into his life is more then what he desired.

Hannah placed the egg on a plate and walked over to the kitchen counter where she shared the piece of egg with Luhan. “I have dance class in an hour,” Hannah explained as she looked on her phone for the time. She noticed she has several miss calls from her roommates, Cookie and Aria and even miss calls form her parents. Instead of calling them back she decided to ring it, trying to avoid the issue that will ruin her moments with Luhan. The night before spent laying in bed with Luhan was probably the best night in her life. Sure they didn’t do anything but steal some soft kisses, and hold each other in each others arms but they still she spent it with someone she loves. In a night she suddenly forgot about everything else, the nightmares did come and for the first time in days Hannah got to sleep well, knowing she is protected.

“I’ll walk you to the entertainment, I don’t have class today just work tonight.” Hannah nodded grateful for her boyfriend’s offer. “If you don’t mind, I have to go back to the dorm to fetch my clothes,” Luhan nodded. With that they finished their breakfast and headed towards Hannah’s dorm. They walked on the streets of Seoul holding hands, not giving a care who is showing their public display of affection. They were both happy, with only they could wake up every morning to this then the world would suddenly feel good.

 

They arrived to Hannah’s dorm where she found; “Mum? Dad?” There her parents sat in her lounge room. The first thing she did was give them a big hug as she hasn’t seen them in months. Sure they talked almost everyday but seeing them in person is different. “Mum, dad what are you both doing here?” Hannah asked as she let go of the hug. Her parents looked at each other despairingly.

—-

“It was nice to meet you,” Luhan bowed for the hundredth time. Trying to be as respectful as he can be in front his girlfriend’s parents. Surprisingly spending time with them was actually fun, Hannah's parents got along with her new boyfriend which she introduced him to them. “It’s a shame you have to go to work, I hope you visit us in Busan. It’s good knowing my daughter has found a great person like you in Seoul,” Hannah’s mother said in delight. She is glad Hannah has someone in Seoul, from hearing great things about him through the phone everyday, Hannah’s mother feels as if she already knows the boy. Meeting him in real life changed all her thoughts about this guy. His angelic looks made the girl’s mother feel at ease knowing he’s full of good intensions.

“Nice to meet you as well,” Hannah’s father shook hands with the fragile boy looking so serious. “You, look after my princess, if not I break your face and drown in you in Busan water,” Hannah’s father then laughed with ease causing the tension to lower. “I was joking,” he laughed making Luhan breath out stress. 

 

When Luhan left, that was when everything began to unfold. Hannah’s light left leaving her in the darkness. With her parents they sat on the couch catching up on the goss. “Can I ask why you are both here?” Hannah had to ask. A surprise visit with the excuse that she has been is not a valid reason to be visiting her. They wouldn’t travel all the way to Seoul because of they miss their daughter, there has to be something important for them to come all this way.

“Hannah,” Hannah’s mother held her hand. Hannah knew that there was something wrong, the atmosphere suddenly turned cold. A single sentence shocked her, suddenly the world stopped and the more Hannah’s mother explained what happened to Minho her life started to look dark again. “We wanted to tell you but Minho’s mum didn’t want to distract you with your life in Seoul,” Hannah’s mother explained.

She wasn’t too sure whether to be angry at her parents or best friend for hiding this, or to be mad at everyone in Busan keeping this from her. “I’m sorry honey,” Hannah’s father whispered as a tear dropped from her eyes. Is Minho, the boy she forgot exited is really dead, the boy who she was with for 2 years no longer walks in this world anymore.

Hannah whipped her tears, “Mum I want to go back to Busan,”