Theraphy

Getting Over You

In the rain Ji Min watched her best friend sit in front of her ex boyfriend’s grave. She has been given orders by Hannah’s parents to not touch the girl. However, it’s been days since Hannah has come back to Busan. Since she has came all she has done is sit infront of Minho’s grave feeling sorry for herself. It was unhealthy, as Hannah was blaming herself for something she didn’t do. Her parents were starting to worry for her, they can’t let their poor daughter live with burden in her heart. They honestly did know what to do but give her space to accept the current situation. 

 

Ji Min who has helped hid this away from Hannah is now feeling bad for the girl. She hasn’t seen Hannah properly. On a rainy day she decided to find Hannah, and at Minho’s grave was exactly where she found her. “Hannah you have to go home,” Hannah looked up when she couldn’t feel the raindrops drop on her body. She looked up to find Ji Min cover her with an big umbrella. 

 

Hannah didn’t want to go home yet, she still couldn’t accept the situation, she didn’t want to face Luhan. She didn’t deserve her great life in Seoul because she killed Minho, or she think she did. “Isn’t Luhan waiting for you?” Ji Min sat next to Hannah. She shook her head in response, she knows Luhan would be waiting for her when she comes back for answers. Even though she left a letter he still would want to know what is happening.

“Minho died because he is a careless driver,” Ji Min reminded her best friend just incase she misunderstood the whole time. “But he wouldn’t be on that road if I wasn’t going to Seoul. I should have listened to him and waited for us to go to Seoul together,” Ji Min watched how lifeless her best friend spoke. “But if you didn’t go to Seoul you wouldn’t have meant amazing people, an opportunity to reach your dreams. Let’s be honest Minho was pulling you back the whole time, he doesn’t understand that you are a star that needs to shine. He never approved of you becoming a star. But Luhan, from what you tell me he is supporting you 100%.” Ji Min continued. “Minho was never a great guy for you, he pushed you back, thought you had stupid dreams and mostly cared for himself. If you were to leave Luhan to reach your dreams, honestly answer me that he will chase after you or would he step aside to chase your dream?,” Hannah thought about it for a second. 

 

This whole time everything was clicking in her head, “You don’t have to feel guilty for something you didn’t do,” Ji Min reminded again as Hannah’s head fell on her best friend’s shoulders. “Go to Luhan, he’s been calling your house repeatedly for the last few days. He’s probably worried about you.” Luckily Ji Min knew the way to Hannah’s heart and how to help her out in situations like this. 

 

“I’ve missed you,” Hannah smiled at Ji Min who nodded.

“I’ve missed you to,”

—-

Hannah went back to Seoul that afternoon, instead of going home she went straight to Luhan’s loft where she explained to him everything that was in the letter again but this time in more detail. “Are you over him?” Luhan asked after Hannah finished explaining everything. It was a question he has been wanting to ask for the last few days since Hannah has been missing.

Hannah took a second to answer, “I don’t,”

“But why does it feel like you still do?” well in Luhan’s eyes, when Hannah packed up everything and left with only a letter of explanation he suddenly thought that she still has feelings for the dead body. Suddenly Hannah broke down in tears with Luhan catching her. For a few seconds she cried on his shoulder, “I can’t just leave him, I’m obviously owe him a lot for killing him.”

“You didn’t kill him,”

“Then how come he’s hunting me in my dreams?” This shocked Luhan, now suddenly he began to grow worried as the puzzel fixed together. When told him that she couldn’t sleep because she was having harsh nightmares he didn’t know it was about Minho, the times when she came to work tired because she didn’t sleep because she too afraid to sleep. Who knew it was all Minho. 

 

“Sleep here tonight, tomorrow I’ll take you somewhere,” Hannah nodded as she has been exhausted from the lack of sleep she has been getting.

The next morning Luhan took Hannah to a… “Hello Choi Hannah,” The woman smiled as Hannah sat down in the white room holding on to Luhan’s hand tightly. “I’m Dr Lee you new therapist. Your boyfriend told me that you need my help?”

 



Authors note

I never really intend on making this as a long as story, my plan was to finish it around 20 chapters. So now I hate to announce that there are about 4 chapters left. Thank you for the subs and readers for reading this story, thank you!