002

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

It was a Saturday morning. Jiyeon and Jieun were still in bed,snuggling with each other. The hello kitty alarm clock broke the peace in the room. Jieun gave a flying kick and the alarm clock broke as it dropped to the floor.

Jiyeon woke up due the sound of the a broken kitty clock. "Hi! You're awake!" Jieun chirped. It be hard to imagine that Jieun was such a cute girl when she had a scary personality.

Jiyeon rubbed her swollen eyes and yawned. They got up and went to the bathroom. They both brushed their teeth and showered.

After showering,they came out with their wet hair.

"Come,I'll dry your your hair. You deserve to be treated like a princess or like a girl." Jiyeon could feel the anger towards Chunji in Jieun's tone.

Jieun pulled Jiyeon to her makeup table and started blowing hot air to the latter's long silky hair.

Jiyeon knew exactly what her friend was trying to do ; Make her forget about all the bad heartbreaks that she had.

"Thanks." Jiyeon mumbled. She wasn't good at expressing herself.

"It's okay,I'm just blow drying your hair." Jieun replied noncahlantly. "No,not that. I mean thanks for everything you've done for me when times were hard." Jiyeon explained.

Jieun didn't reply back but Jiyeon understood everything.

It was silent yet comfortable.

"Done!" Jieun clapped her hands like a little child. Jieun didn't bother to dry her hair at all.

She said that she looked y with the wet hair framing her chubby face.

 

 

They were now eating ramen noodles in cups on the sofa while watching a horror slash comedy movie. Throughout the movie,Jiyeon was screaming her lungs out while Jieun was too busy laughing when the ghost failed to scare the actress.

"What a coward." Jieun spoke. Jiyeon covered her eyes with the pillow.

Finally the movie came to end just like Jiyeon wished.

"Jiyeon ah,remember when I told you that we'll get revenge?" Jieun asked as she gobbled down the remaining noodles. Jiyeon nodded.

"I have an idea how." Jieun gave Jiyeon a evil smirk after her sentence. A shiver went down Jiyeon's spine as she drank the soup.

*I wonder what kind of evil plan she has planned.... Will it succeed?* Jiyeon thought.

 

That night,Jieun stated down all the plans and Jiyeon was amazed by how her friend could think up the plans in such a short time. Indeed,she was the mastermind when they placed a mouse in one of the queenkas' bag.

"When will this start?" Jiyeon pointed to the drawing that had Plan A on it. "Tomorrow and he will be our first target." Jieun pointed at a photo that had a cool looking boy with brown coloured hair.

*This revenge is going to be sweet.* The girls both looked at each other and laughed out loud like witches.