003

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

The next day,Jiyeon woke up alone. Jieun wasn't beside her like usual. *Where could she be?* Jiyeon stretched as she walked out of the room and towards the living room.

She saw Jieun,busy making calls on the sofa. Jiyeon remembered what Jieun said to her,the revenge.

"Okay,we'll meet you there in about an hour or so." Jieun hung up the phone. An evil grin was on her face.

Jiyeon gulped. "Okay! Get dressed,be pretty. The revenge requires you to look good!" Jieun pushed Jiyeon into the bathroom.

Jiyeon sighed. She didn't really enjoyed the whole revenge idea. Yes she hated the three of them very much but she just couldn't bear to hurt them,after all,they were her boyfriends.

She came out of the cold shower as water dripped down her legs. She dried her face and looked into the reflection.

"Am I that unattractive that no one wants to love me? Even my parents left me." Jiyeon tried to keep in the tears. She shook the thought away.

She changed into a pink flora mini dress and tied her hair in a carefree ponytail that would be hard to achieve. She nodded at the reflection and went out.

"Omo! You look so adorable!!!" Jieun beamed as she pinched Jiyeon's cheeks. Jiyeon rubbed her cheeks,"Come one,let's go.I'll explain you along the way." Jieun dragged Jiyeon out of the apartment .

Jieun  instructed Jiyeon on what she should do and what she shouldn't.

The girls reached a shop house. There was a good looking guy that was about their age sitting down on the steps .

"Gongchan ah!" Jieun waved her hands as they walked towards him. Gongchan's face immediately lit up and he got up from his sitting position.

"This is your boyfriend for the moment,Zin is in that cafe with his girlfriend. Don't mess this up." Jieun introduced them to each other and pointed at the cafe opposite.

Jiyeon nodded. Gongchan coolly placed his hands on Jiyeon's shoulder. She flinched. "Relax,we're supposed to be a couple. Right honey?" Gongchan winked.

Jiyeon took a deep breath as they entered the cafe.

Zin's eyes glued onto his ex-girlfriend as she and a guy went to a table near him.

Jiyeon and Gongchan gave each other sweet talks and sometimes,Jiyeon would laugh at Gongchan's jokes. They were acting in such a convincing way that.

*She moves on fast.* He tightly grasped onto the used tissue as his current girlfriend excused herself to the ladies.

Gongchan and Jiyeon noticed Zin's turning their way. They gave each other signals.

They shared a glass of strawberry milkshake. Their faces were inches apart. Zin tried to control his jealousy,*Why am I so jealous? We're already over.*

After a while,Jiyeon and Gongchan left the cafe. Jiyeon felt that the revenge wasn't over yet.

To her,it wasn't over until he felt the same pain she felt.