019

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

"Jiyeon! Wake up! Gongchan is already preparing the welcome back party!" Jieun yelled.

Jiyeon groaned,"You are so annoying!" But she still got up. *I'm finally seeing them.* She smiled at the thought.

She wiped her wet,fresh face with the Pikachu towel and went to the kitchen. "'Morning sunshine!" Gongchan chirped.

Jiyeon smiled,"Where is the party going to be held at?" she asked.

"My place." Gongchan replied while washing the meat.

"I'm gonna go to the market." Jieun grabbed her purse and headed to the market. "I'll follow her." Jiyeon volunteered and followed Jieun.

"This or this?" Jieun asked while holding the wine bottle on her left and another brand on her right.

"I don't know,I can't drink. You know since you drank before." Jiyeon said. "But I heard that the older it is,it's more better..." Jiyeon shrugged.

"I'll take this. Strawberry wine." Jieun put the wine inside the cart. "What's left on the list?" Jieun asked. Jiyeon looked at the list.

"Hmm,I think this is it." Jiyeon said,crumbling the paper and throwing it into her pocket. Jieun pushed the cart to the cashier while Jiyeon waited outside.

She put her hands inside her jeans,looking around. *It's getting chilly. Winter is coming soon. Stupid SATs.* Jiyeon sighed.

It fascinated her that when you're happy,time moves so fast and when you're sad,time seems to stop.

She looked up at the blue sky,remembering the past.

*Myungsoo oppa,I've moved on. I won't cry myself to sleep at night and I won't use other guys to forget about you. I'll find happiness and when I find the right guy,you'll still be in heart.* Jiyeon nodded and smiled.

"All right,let's go. They're arriving at 4. We have so much to prepare. We have to go to Gongchan's house now and prepare." Jieun said,carrying the heavy groceries.

Jiyeon nodded and helped Jieun carry some of the groceries.

 

"AHH! THE FISH IS GETTING AWAY!!! HOLD IT!!!" Jiyeon screamed at the top of her lungs. "Why are you so careless!?" Jieun said while trying to catch the 'flying' fish on the floor.

"I'm scared!" Jiyeon pouted. "It's okay,I got this. You go and do some cleaning in the living room." Gongchan caught the fish and told Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded and ran out of the rowdy, noisy kitchen.

Jiyeon swept and moped the marble floor until it was sparkling like Cinderella's shoes.

Jiyeon took a deep breath and wiped away the sweat on her forehead with her sleeve. She smiled at the clean and neat living room,proud of herself.

She laid on the sofa,fanning herself with the magazine. "Wow,I've never been so tired in my life." She exaggerated.

"That's because you don't do tiring things. Lazy girl." Gongchan muttered the last part. "Muh!? Lazy girl!?" Jiyeon threw the cushion into his pretty face.

Gongchan giggled and sat beside her. He leaned onto Jiyeon's shoulder and played with her hand.

"Your hands are so pretty." Gongchan said,awed by her long,delicate fingers. "Is it because you play the piano?" He asked.

"Why are you so random and suddenly asking me about my fingers?" Jiyeon asked, shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

Gongchan pouted and walked away. "Weird guy." Jiyeon rested her head on the sofa while reading a magazine.

After about an hour later, Jieun and Gongchan came out of the kitchen, showered with sweat.

"Done?" Jiyeon looked up from her magazine, crossing and shaking her legs like a gangster. Jieun plopped onto the sofa next to Jiyeon, catching her breath.

"Finally finished cooking. We just need to get cleaned, look pretty and go to the airport in 3 hours time." Gongchan said, checking the time.

"Then pick us up in about 2 hour or so. We'll go back first." Jiyeon suggested. "Call." Gongchan winked and threw them the house key.

Hey guys!

I'm REALLY SORRY for not updating for a LONGGG time!

Now, everything is settled and hopefully I can update daily or maybe weekly.

I promise!

Don't abandon me, kay?

♥ you guys!