016

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

Jiyeon sat on the grass,drinking her energy drink. She remembered the next day,they'll be coming back to Korea and she's gonna have to meet them.

Somehow,seeing them again will make her suffer more. She sighed.

"All right,time for the last event." The principal announced. Jiyeon dusted the grass of her navy short,shorts and went back to the place.

"Runners standby. Zico,Jiyeon,L.Joe and Krystal." Miss Jung read the list. "Wait,why isn't Jiyeon the 4th runner?" Miss Jung noticed the change.

"Ehh,my ankle started hurting a little so Krystal and I switched." Jiyeon made up an excuse. Krystal sighed with relief. "All right,you better run fast." Miss Jung glared at her sister.

Krystal beamed and nodded.

"Good luck. Catch the baton properly." L.Joe said to Krystal. *He's talking to me! Thank you Jiyeon.* Krystal smiled shyly and nodded. "Okay."

"Ready. Get set." The sports teacher blew the whistle and Zico was off. The other class,Junyoung was a little bit faster than him.

Jiyeon took in a deep breath and got ready. Zico got closer and closer to her. She jogged a little bit further to gain advantage. After she received the baton,she bolted to L.Joe while looking perfect as usual.

The other class,Jungmi had no chance at all. Jiyeon felt the pain in her ankle but she didn't care.

As long as L.Joe gets the baton from her,Krystal will be happy. She bit her lips and ran a few more steps before passing the baton onto L.Joe.

L.Joe ran like as if he was being chased by dogs.

Jiyeon sat on the track,worn out and the pain in her ankle increasing. She whimpered and massaged it,trying to ease the pain.

Krystal took the baton from L.Joe and ran until her tied hair became a hair bomb.

Jiyeon slowly made her to the tent where the other students were cheering. She sat beside Jieun,who was cheering the nobody but pizza song.

Jiyeon watched Krystal ran. *All this just for someone she likes. Maybe it's love...* Jiyeon thought it was ironic.

Krystal ran through the strip and she was declared winner. But unfortunately,she fell right after crossing the finishing line.

*Ow. But who cares. I won!!!* Krystal stood up and Miss Jung attacked her.

"Krystal! We won! I won't have to go on that stupid date!" Miss Jung screamed in happiness. "What date?" Krystal's smile changed into a thin line.

"Nothing. 3C! Pizza!" Miss Jung yelled. The students screamed and shouted,"Pizza! Give me,give me,g-g-g-give me pizza!" Jieun sang and the other students followed.

The sports championship was over but 3C was still at school. Waiting for the pizza guy. The students chatted among themselves in the huge hall.

"We won,thanks to you." L.Joe patted Krystal's shoulder. "Thanks." Krystal shyly took a strand of her hair and placed it behind her ear. L.Joe nodded and went to Teen Top.

Once L.Joe turned his back,Krystal squealed like a fangirl. Jiyeon saw the whole thing and smirked.

"Bunny Yeon! Kiss!" Krystal attacked Jiyeon on the floor.

L.Joe and Zico watched them from far,smiling like pedobears.

"Eun! Help! Crazy girl trying to kiss me!" Jiyeon called for Jieun. "No one but me kisses her!" Jieun tickled Krystal and attacked Jiyeon.

"Grandma Vic! Help!" Jiyeon called for help but Victoria was talking on the phone with her soon-to-be hubby.

Soon,Jiyeon grew exhausted. *Argh. my life.*

"Pizza!" Miss Jung came back boxes of hot pizza in her arms. The students rushed to her like hungry pigs.

Miss Jung split the pizza equally and shared it among 3C.

"Aigoo~ This is delicious." Victoria slowly ate the pizza. "Grandma Vic." Jieun whispered. Victoria didn't noticed it and continued praising the holy pizza.

"Say ahh~" Jieun made Jiyeon open . "Mummy Eun~" Jiyeon cutely followed. Krystal gave the two of them a weird look but she caught L.Joe staring in the corner of her eye.

Krystal quickly put her hair behind her ear,thinking that L.Joe was staring at her when he was actually watching Miss Jung scold CAP for being too y or something along the line.

"CAP,you're only 18 and you're making all those noonas go gaga over you." Miss Jung lectured. "Is she drunk?" Jiyeon asked.

"God,she's so embarrassing. She only drank Pepsi!" Krystal covered her face in shame.

Jiyeon washed and hands under the running tap after eating 2 slices of cheese pizza. Her appetite wasn't that big in the first place.

Jiyeon sat beside the 'drunk' Miss Jung. "Jiyeon ah,you should get a boyfriend that doesn't cheat on you." Miss Jung glared at Chunji who rolled his eyes.

Jiyeon gulped,Miss Jung was about to spill out every secrets she knew about Jiyeon and there was a lot.

"Our Jiyeon,suffered a lot in the past." Miss Jung let out an burp before continuing.

"When she finally thought she was happy with-" Jieun covered Miss Jung's mouth before she could say anything else.

Jiyeon bit her lips from crying. The other students ignored Miss Jung but Zico and L.Joe were listening to every word.

*Something must have happened that day.* L.Joe thought,remembering that special day.

 

Comments are