010

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

"Jiyeon,you can rest here for the whole day or you can go home right now." The kind nurse suggested. "It's okay. I'll wait until the school's over." Jiyeon replied and lied on the bed.

She closed her eyes,trying get some sleep.

Jiyeon walked through the beautiful sunflowers. Where was she? No idea.

She was awed by the beautiful sunflowers surrounding her. The wind gently blew her silky long hair and she smiled. Sincerely,after a long time.

Then,she heard a charming melody. She looked up and followed the sound of the violin. She then saw the back of a man,playing a white violin.

The wind's gentle blow lightly touched the stunning man and the flowers swayed.

The only word Jiyeon could think of was : breathtaking.

Indeed,he was heavenly gifted with mad violin skills.

Jiyeon closed her eyes and listened him play the violin.

Somehow,she didn't hear the melody anymore. She opened her eyes and saw the man looking at her.

He was in his early 20's and yes,he was good-looking. Very.

He had soft,black eyes that could mesmerize anyone. He had a sharp nose,and pouty lips that could make anyone go gaga over him.

He smiled at Jiyeon,showing off his pearly whites. Jiyeon was shocked. She didn't knew what to do or say.

She just flashed him back a sincere smile.

He signaled her to come nearer and she did as told.

They went around the sunflower hill,picking sunflowers and laughing.

He suddenly came closer to her. Jiyeon blushed and closed her eyes,hoping that this heavenly good-looking man would take her first kiss.

At that moment,Jiyeon was brought back to reality.

She was back in the nurses' office,feeling the pain in her ankle.

She sat up,remembering the amazing dream she had. *Who was he?* Jiyeon couldn't help but blush at the thought of them kissing.

She squealed like a little fangirl.

A knock on the door disturbed her fangirl fantasies. She faked a cough and went back to bed.

The door opened and Zico came in. *Why is he here?* Jiyeon sat up.

"Oh,Jiyeon. How is your leg?" Zico asked,standing. Not sure what to do.

"It's fine. You can sit." Jiyeon politely offered him a seat beside the bed. Zico sat down,not looking at Jiyeon.

None of them spoke to each other. It was awkward,well awkward for Zico. For Jiyeon,she didn't mind the silence at all.

Zico tapped his feet awkwardly while Jiyeon just wore an blank expression.

"What did the nurse say?" Zico asked,breaking the ice.

"She said that my injury is not that serious but I can't participate in the games this Thursday." Jiyeon sadly answered with a cute pout. Zico smiled.

"I wanted to participate since this is my last year in TOP High and well,let's just say I was kinda rebellious when I first came to this school." Jiyeon shyly admitted.

Zico warmly smiled,thinking it was cute how she was explaining everything to him.

"How rebellious?" Zico asked,curious of how a cute,cold girl like her could be rebellious.

"Well,I didn't really went to all of the school's functions and if I did came to school,I'll skip mostly all the subjects except music lessons." Jiyeon muttered the last part.

*Music lessons?* Zico raised an eyebrow. The bell rang,signaling lunch.

"You should go if you want something to eat." Jiyeon joked. "What about you? Aren't you hungry?" Zico asked,concerned. Jiyeon shook her head.

"I'll just sleep away my hunger." Jiyeon faked a laugh but her grumbling stomach gave her away. Zico chuckled. "Seriously,I'm fine. Go and eat." Jiyeon said.

"Fine,but if you need anything,call me." Zico took Jiyeon's phone which was beside the pillow and typed in his number. "Okay." Jiyeon grinned.

As Zico was walking out of the door,Jiyeon said something that made his heart beat like a rollercoaster. Zico blushed and quickly walked out.

He closed the door and stood against it,feeling his beating heart.

"Zico,thanks for keeping me company. I feel that we've became closer." Jiyeon gave him her signature smile,making it hard for him to breathe.

*What the hell. The Z-I-C-O does not blush!* Zico reminded himself and slapped his cheeks.

He made his way quickly to the cafeteria,looking as hot as ever. He walked to the table with his friends,Block B who also just transferred from Brand New High the same day as him.

He sat down beside the pretty boy,Jaehyo. "Guess what? Block B is getting popular all over this school." Jaehyo told Zico who was still in his own world,thinking about what happened just now.

Zico happily sighed and leaned on his hand,thinking about Jiyeon.

His friends stared at him weirdly. Zico giggled to himself after remembering how he coolly typed in his number into Jiyeon's phone.

"Okay,he's gone mad." Kyung the grease stated. Jiho ah,are you there? Come back to earth." Taeil acted like a drama king,shaking Zico from side to side.

Well,Taeil's act brought Zico back to earth. "Sorry,what did I miss." Zico turned his attention onto his friends who were still looking at him weirdly.

"What?" Zico asked. "Nothing." His friends went back to eating.

Zico spent his lunch break thinking about Jiyeon.

---

I've updated! This chapter was super hard to write,it took me about 3 days to write it. I'm so sorry,I'll try to give you guys long chapter per day but seriously,this chapter was super hard for me to write.

There might be spelling errors and such cause I'm a lazy pig.