013

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

"Jiyeon! Wake up!" Jieun banged on the door,waking up Jiyeon and their neighbours. Jiyeon put her head in the middle of the pillow,using its sides to cover her ears.

Jieun couldn't take it anymore. She opened the door with a spare key.

"I'm up!" Jiyeon shouted and threw the pillow into Jieun's face. "Oof." Jieun groaned.

"Oops! You should've knocked." Jiyeon went into the bathroom to wash up.

Jieun impatiently tapped her fingers onto the table as she waited for Jiyeon. "Okay,I'm ready. Let's go." Jiyeon walked to the door.

 

When Jiyeon and Jieun walked into the class,Krystal attacked Jiyeon. Jieun shook her head and went to her seat.

"Oow. My ankle still hurts." Jiyeon tried to get up but Krystal was above her,not letting her get up.

"Where is my prize for helping you yesterday?" Krystal took out her hand,expecting a gift or something nice.

"You'll get that when it's time." Jiyeon said. That moment,Zico,PO and Taeil came in. Not understanding the situation.

Jiyeon looked up and met eyes with Zico. The lattershyly waved and bit his lips,not sure what to do or say.

Jiyeon unknowingly smiled and looked back to Krystal. "Can you get off me? You're gonna break my bones." Jiyeon slowly pushed Krystal away.

Krystal giggled and helped Jiyeon stand up,dusting her skirts.

Jiyeon went to her seat and took out the books she needed when she got a text message from someone she and Jieun really misses.

"Jieun ah. Look at this." Jiyeon tapped Jieun's shoulder,breaking the conversation between Jieun and Zico. "What?" Jieun flipped her hair and sat closer to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon flipped her phone open,revealing the text message.

"No. Freaking. Way." Jieun gasped,making almost everybody looked at her. *Huh?* Zico tilted his head in confusion.

"Is it today?" Jieun asked. Jiyeon nodded. "Yay! I'm finally going to see him again!" Jieun squealed. This time,no one except Zico,Taeil and PO bothered to look at her.

*Him? Who is Jieun seeing!?* Taeil's eyes widened.

Jieun pinched Jiyeon's cheeks,fearing that it was all a dream. "What are you doing?" Jiyeon asked.

"Just seeing if this is real." Jieun replied,smiling at Jiyeon.

"After that accident,they were no where to be seen and now,they want to meet. It's like a dream come true,especially since he's gonna be there." Jieun said,her eyes sparkling brighter than a star.

Jiyeon softened and gazed down to her neck,softly touching the star necklace around her neck and the ring that she had around her finger.

"Oh,Jiyeon. I'm so sorry. I forgot." Jieun slowly patted Jiyeon's back. Jiyeon faked a laugh,"I'm fine. Just something in my eyes." Jiyeon lied.

They were too into the conversation to notice Zico listening to their conversation.

*What the hell are they talking about?* Zico scratched his head.

*There are many things I don't know about Jiyeon. I'll have to try harder.* Zico encourraged himself,earning a weird stare from Krystal who rolled her eyes.

"Morning class! Jiyeon,I see that you're here today." The witch,Mrs Lee sarcastically said. Jiyeon faked a giggle,rolling her eyes after Mrs Lee turned around.

"Take out your homework that I gave you yesterday." Mrs Lee tapped her desk with her fingers as she instructed. Everybody groaned.

"All right,who didn't bring it or didn't complete it?" Mrs Lee asked but she predictated that they'll be the usual one who didn't follow her instructions.

She've been teaching them for 3 years,she know them inside-out.

Jiyeon,Jieun,Krystal,Chunji,L.Joe and CAP  stood up. Mrs Lee sighed.

She glared at Zico who flinched. "Since it's your first time not doing your homework,I'll let it go." Mrs Lee wriggled her finger,asking Zico to sit down.

"But for the rest of you,you guys know what to do." Mrs Lee said as she folded her arms.

They took a blank piece of paer and a pen before standing behind the class. *But Jiyeon wasn't at school during that time!* Zico wanted to argue but he had to admit,Mrs Lee was a firece teacher.

"I've been doing this almost everyday and I still haven't changed. She should think of better punishment,rather than making us write 'I will complete my work in time' a hundred times." Jieun complained.

Krystal and CAP giggled softly,agreeing with what Jieun said. Jiyeon kept quiet,her mind was somewhere else.

*What's this feeling in my heart. Why can't I move one and be happy?* Jiyeon placed her hand over her chest,trying her very best not to cry.

Jiyeon gave the completed reflection to Mrs Lee and she was back to her seat.

Jiyeon sat at her seat,tracing the letter,carved on the ring. *LJ forever.* Jiyeon bit her lips.

He was gone and she moved on. Wait,she thought she moved on. If she really moved on,why would she even keep the ring,the necklace and his diary? Easy,because she hasn't got over him yet.

Even after all these relationships with PO,Zin and Seyong,she couldn't forget him.

I mean who could and would forget their first love,first boyfriend and the first person that could make her suffer in many different levels.

The bell rang,indicating lunch.

Jiyeon's thoughts were disturbed by Jieun's complaints.

Urgh! How I hate that witch!" Jieun kicked the teacher's desk,making Krystal giggle. "I agree!" CAP said.

"All right!" Jieun high-fived him. "Eun,let's go. I'm hungry." Jiyeon motionlessly said.

"Oh araso." Jieun said and followed Jiyeon to the cafeteria.

Jiyeon grabbed the tray and lined up for the food,wearing a blank expression on her face but inside,she was hurting.

Oh how she wanted to cry. She missed him. She tried so hard to forget someone that is gone but little did she know that he took up a huge space in her heart.

Jiyeon thanked the aunties and went to a table. She sat beside Krystal and slowly ate from the plate.

"Yeon,what's with you? Are you sick or something?" Jieun asked,worried. Jiyeon faked a smile and shook her head. Then she continued eating.