012

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

"Hi,Jiyeon." Seyong warmly smiled and greeted Jiyeon. He was excited for some reason. He missed her,a lot.

He wanted to tell her how much he missed her and how stupid he was to break up with her.

Jiyeon coldly replied,"Hi Seyong oppa." she gave him the cold shoulders. She had every right to. Seyong put his hands in his pockets,trying to act cool in front of Jiyeon.

"So... How's school? This is your last year,right?" Seyong asked,staring at her. Jiyeon nodded.

"It must be fun being a university student,isn't it? A different girl every night." Jiyeon coldly spat. It hurt Seyong,a lot.

But what she said was correct. That was the reason he dumped her. Seyong couldn't show that he was hurt,right? He's a man now,20 years old and legal.

"It was nice meeting you again." Seyong said with his eyes sparkling. "Me too." Jiyeon agreed but it didn't sound like she was happy though.

"Bye." Jiyeon nodded and left the shopping center. Seyong saw Jiyeon's figure slowly disappearing and sighed. 

*Pabo. Why didn't you tell her how much you missed her?* Seyong hit himself in the head.

Jiyeon went back to the apartment and to her surprise,there were male shoes in front of the apartment.

*Who's here? Infinite oppas?* Jiyeon thought as she opened the door.

"Jiyeon! You're here! Where's my present?" Jieun jumped up and down for her present. Jiyeon faked a smile,"I forgot. I'll go in and rest."

Jiyeon walked into the house and hung open. "Woah,why are you guys here?" Jiyeon pointed at the Block B members who were laughing in the living room.

Zico stopped laughing and quickly fixed his hair. "Oh,nothing. Just hanging out with Jieun." PO replied. Jiyeon was still confused,"Huh?"

"It's okay Yeonnie,I invited them cause I had nothing better to do. They're quite cool." Jieun came into the living room and sat beside a pretty boy.

"Hi,I'm U kwon,this is B-bomb and Jaehyo." The happy boy introduced himself. Jiyeon nodded. "I'm Kyung." Kyung,the grease introduced.

Jiyeon got a familiar feeling from Kyung. "Eun,doesn't Kyung remind you of-" Jiyeon got interrupted by Jieun who nodded.

"Woohyun oppa. Yup,they're alike. Both greasy." Jieun said,making Jiyeon giggle and relax.

"Who's Woohyun oppa?" Zico asked Jiyeon,showing a little bit of jealousy. "Someone you don't know." Jieun answered for her. Jiyeon faked a smile and nodded,eating the biscuits on the coffee table.

Zico looked at Jiyeon,feeling a little heavy in his heart.

"I'm going to rest." Jiyeon got up,took her bag and went into her room. Jieun noticed something wrong with her and let it go.

"What should we do now?" Jieun asked,bored. "Wanna go noraebang?" U Kwon happily asked. "Call!" Block B members yelled.

"Then I'll call Channie and Yeon." Jieun got up and knocked Jiyeon's door.

"What?" Jiyeon asked,pissed. "We're going to noraebang. Wanna come?" Jieun asked. Jiyeon 'argh'ed and replied,"No. Ask Channie,he's been dying to sing." The headache was killing her.

"Shouldn't have went under the hot sun." Jiyeon muttered.

Jieun grabbed her wallet and locked the apartment.

"Jiyeon isn't following?" Zico asked,dejected. Jieun shook her head. *There's totally something wrong with her.*

"Let's go." Jieun clapped her hands. Block B followed.

Jiyeon rolled in her bed,thinking of the past.

"Bounce to me bounce to me! Bounce to me bounce!" The Block B members and Jieun jumped up and down,having fun at the noraebang.

Gongchan however wasn't that excited. He folded his arms and watch them dance and sing.

"Channie! Come on!" Jieun pulled him and gave him the mic.

Gongchan suddenly became happy and sang along. Jieun plopped herself onto the sofa,drinking an refreshing cup of coca cola.

"Jiyeon should've come,it'll be much fun. We could even do the spread-leg dance together." Jieun wiped with her sleeve.

*I wanted her to come.* Zico pouted and rapped the rest of the song.

 

Jiyeon woke up about three hours later with a terrible headache and the pain in her ankle increasing. * this .* Jiyeon cursed in her mind.

She got up and went to get herself a drink of warm water to ease the headache but it didn't work at all. And Jieun wasn't back yet.

Jiyeon could feel her body warming up. Before she knew it,she was having a fever. *God,I'm going to die.* Jiyeon grabbed her phone,the keys and went to the nearest pharmacy for some painkillers.

"Kamsahamnida." Jiyeon bowed at the kind,old man who gave her some tips on getting rid of a fever.

Jiyeon walked slowly,regrets filled her mind. *I shouldn't have eaten dudbokki.*

Suddenly,Jiyeon lost her balance after hearing a bell. She looked back and a bicycle was reaching her. She quickly dodged and went limp.

She tried to get up but someone helped her. She looked at the man.

"Seyong oppa." Jiyeon said. Seyong pulled her up and gave the bag of medicine to her. "Are you sick?" Seyong placed his hand on her forehead,making her blush.

"Wow,you're burning up. You'd better get home quickly and take the medicine." Seyong advised. Jiyeon nodded.

Seyong noticed how she was shivering. "Here,it's getting chilly." Seyong took off his warm jacket and put it onto Jiyeon.

"Thanks." Jiyeon said,not able to look him directly. Seyong faked a cough,looking everywhere but Jiyeon. "No need. I'll bring you home." Seyong offered.

"There's no need." Jiyeon declined. "What if you passed out in the middle of the road? Or you meet some erts?" Seyong asked,making Jiyeon scared.

"That's what I thought. Come on,let's get you home." Seyong took her hand and put it in his blazer. Jiyeon looked at him,puzzled.

"For warmth." Seyong grinned,happy that he got to do skin ship with her.

During the walk home,Seyong and Jiyeon became closer. Again. the conversation was light and comfortable,both of them forgetting about the past.

Soon,they reached Jiyeon's house. "Thanks for walking home,Seyong oppa." Jiyeon smiled.

Seyong patted Jiyeon's head,"Anytime. Call me sometimes,I haven't changed my number."

Jiyeon nodded. "Bye." She waved. Seyong waved back. At that moment,Jieun and Zico came back together.

"Oh,Jiyeon." Jieun stopped chatting with Zico. Zico looked at Jiyeon and the stranger with dark red hair having a conversation in front of the building.

Seyong walked away,not noticing Jieun and Zico. Jiyeon went inside the building and pressed the button and waited for the lift to come down.

*Who is that guy and why is Jiyeon with him?* Zico furrowed his eyebrows,not pleased.

"Thanks for sending me home." Jieun patted Zico's back. "Hope you and Yeon get closer." Jieun winked. "Ehh!" Zico's eyes widened and blushed.

"Wow,I didn't knew guys could blush." Jieun teased,making Zico blush even more. "Hahahaha,I'll stop teasing. Seriously,you blush way too easily." Jieun said.

"Bye. Thanks again." Jieun waved as she went into the building. Zico waved back.

*Who was that guy anyway?* Zico put his hands in his pockets and walked back home.

In the cozy apartment,Jiyeon went into the kitchen to take her medicine. After taking her medicine,she went back into her room.

Then she realize something. The jacket. It was still with her.

She sat on her bed,hugging the warm jacket. Remembering the old times when he always gave her his jacket and how he always hold her hand in his pocket. Using warmth as an excuse.

The old,cute Seyong wasn't totally gone. She thought,maybe,just maybe they could become a couple again.

Yo yo yo! LOL,sorry. I typed this while watching rewatching Block B and A Pink at Younha's radio. Younha is so awkward,she doesn't fit as a DJ. She should just sing songs.LOL. Was I too harsh? Jaehyo likey Na Eun~ So obvious! Couldn't see my Namjoo,Eunji so cute,pasting the paper onto her fringe. Okay,enough.

Ppyong~! =^.^=