007

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

"Uhm!" Miss Jung cleared as she walked into the classroom. The loud chatter turned silent. Jiyeon and Jieun looked up and put their phone into their pockets.

"Class,we have new students." Miss Jung paused for a moment. Everybody's attention were now at the door. "Please come in." Miss Jung clapped her hands excitedly.

The students rolled their eyes and tiredly clapped along.

3 tall boys came into the classroom. The height difference between the boys and Miss Jung was no joke.

Jiyeon's mouth hung open. *Why is he doing here?* She sent a glance to Jieun,who was also shocked.

"Please introduce yourselves." Miss Jung flashed a wide smile at the boys. "Miss Jung! You never smile to us like that before!" Cap yelled,gaining laughter.

Miss Jung rolled her eyes.

"Hello I'm Pyo Jihoon. Call me PO!" PO made a cute face,making all the girls squeal in delight.

Jiyeon sighed. * my life.*

"My name is Taeil. Nice to meet you." The short cutie bowed 90 degrees. *He looks like a shark.* Jieun tilted.

"The name's Z-I-C-O." Zico stated.

"That was lovely. Now,Taeil,you can sit at the seat beside Jieun and PO,you can sit together with Yumi,behind Taeil. Jiho- Zico,you can sit behind Jiyeon." Miss Jung faked a laugh.

PO glanced at Jiyeon as he walked down the row. He pouted when Jiyeon didn't return the glance.

Jiyeon took down notes for Jieun since the latter was too busy doodling.

Jieun always dreamt of being an cartoon artist since she was young.

Her parents never gave her a chance and in the end,they abandoned her. Left her alone and started a new life,with a new child,without her.

It was the same thing for Jiyeon but not to that extent of abandoning.

Jiyeon's parents divorced when she was 16 and left her alone to fend for herself.

"Lee Jieun! What is the answer!" Miss Jung placed her hands on her hips.

Jieun quickly looked at Jiyeon for help.

Jiyeon quickly wrote the answer on her elbow and slowly raised her elbow for Jieun to see.

"It's 150." Jieun confidently answered. Of course she was confident,Jiyeon is never wrong on situations like these.

"That is... Correct..." Miss Jung's shoulders dropped. She was hoping that Jieun got it wrong.

Jiyeon looked at Jieun who was giving her kissy faces. She couldn't help but laugh.

*Wow. Jieun is so smart!* Taeil's heart fluttered. *Why is she so pretty?* Taeil batted his eyelids at Jieun,who was back to doodling.

Taeil placed his hand over his heart area,feeling the increase of his heart beat.

Miss Jung diverted her attention to Taeil. "Taeil-sshi,is there a problem?"

Everybody looked at Taeil and laughed at him. I mean who wouldn't? His hand was over his heart area but it looked like he was touching his... thingy.

"I'm fine." Taeil squeaked. The laughter stopped. *What a weird guy. But cute.* Jieun smirked.

Soon,the bell rang. The students scattered all over the school.

Jiyeon quickly packed her stuff and rushed Jieun to hurry.

"Hurry up! If the bread sold out,you're treating me." Jiyeon whined,not noticing PO's stare.

"Don't rush me,it'll make me slower." Jieun huffed. Jiyeon flinched and quieten.

"I'm done. Happy?" Jieun sarcastically remarked. "Ya,let's go!" Jiyeon dragged Jieun to the cafeteria.

"I told you! The line is so long! I'll just have to say bye bye to my bread." Jiyeon pouted.

PO and Taeil lined up behind them,listening attentively to the girls' conversation.

"What's so good about the bread anyway. The hamburger taste much better." Jieun folded her arms.

Jiyeon gasped dramatically. "It's not just a bread," Jiyeon emphasized on the word 'a'.

"It's the tuna bread. One bite and it'll melt in your mouth. The freshness of the tuna,the cheesiness of the cheese and the crispiness of the bread itself. It's bread paradise." Jiyeon dreamily explained.

"You're going to drool." Jieun sarcastically informed. Jiyeon cutely giggled.

*Was she this cute?* PO thought to himself.

Finally,Jiyeon and Jieun was able to order their food. They sat together with the other girls from their class,discussing about stuff.

*Hello tuna bread. We meet again.* Jiyeon wriggled her eyebrows and took a big bite out of the tuna bread.

"Jiyeon,eat like a girl." Victoria reprimanded Jiyeon like a mother would. Jiyeon beamed and her lips.

"I can't help it. It keeps saying 'Eat me!' and I feel obligated." Jiyeon batted her eyelashes.

"I agree! Food is meant to be eaten heartedly." Krystal high-fived Jiyeon.

Victoria rolled her eyes and went back to her lady-like-eating position.

-

I finally updated! I'm so sorry for not updating for a freaking long time. I'll promise to update at least twice or thrice a week. Hope my subscribers didn't ran away. guess what? I gained weight...No!!!! Gotta diet over the holidays.

<3 chocolatenite