018

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

Still Flashback

Hello,Jiyeon. It's your favorite oppa,L. I wrote this letter because I'm a coward. A coward who loves you a lot. You may or not notice my feelings for you but I've always loved you from the start.

Ever since I saw you that night,I know that you're the only girl for me. We've known each other for a year and today,I'm gathering all the courage and confessing my love to you.

This is my first time confessing to a girl and hopefully the last.

Park Jiyeon,will you be my girlfriend?

Jiyeon tear up as she read the letter. *Oppa loves me!* She was happy that he loved her too but what's the point? He's gone. She looked at the ring.

*I'll wear it and never take it off. Oppa,I will make you happy. I will move on but I will never forget you.* Jiyeon looked up to the sky,letting the wind dry up her tears.

End of flashback

"So you guys wanna celebrate tonight?" Zico asked. Hoping that they would agree and he can spend more time with Jiyeon. "Yeah! We should celebrate! It's on me!" Miss Jung offered. The students cheered.

"Well for now,go home and rest. We'll meet at Star Noraebang in Hongdae at night." Miss Jung said.

Jiyeon and Jieun went home,hand in hand.

"Jiyeon,I'm so excited to see the Infinite oppas after a long time. Tomorrow,they're coming back!" Jieun squealed,finding the right dress to wear for the night out.

"Me too. It's been 2 years..." Jiyeon said,looking down at her ring.

"What do you think of this?" Jieun asked,trying on the hot pink dress. "Too... overdressed." Jiyeon critiqued. Jieun pouted and took it off.

Finally,Jieun found the right dress to wear. Jiyeon just threw on a baseball T-shirt she saw lying around with black skinny jeans that showed off her curves.

"Ready?" Jiyeon asked. "Wait! What shoe should I wear!?" Jieun yelled.

Jiyeon didn't answer back. She flipped open her phone. Her wallpaper was her,Jieun and Infinite on a picnic. She warmly smiled. *Good times.*

"All right,let's go." Jieun grabbed her heels. "Finally." Jiyeon muttered. "What?" Jieun gave her a look. Jiyeon shrugged and put her hands inside the pocket.

They took the subway to Hongdae. "Wow,I haven't been to Hongdae since last month." Jieun gasped. "Nothing changed." Jiyeon said.

"Oh! Jiyeon! Jieun!" Krystal called. "Yo!" Jieun walked over to the crowd. Jiyeon slowly followed.

"Seriously? This is what you wear?" Krystal judged Jiyeon's outfit. Jiyeon just shrugged,keeping a expressionless face like a boss.

"Let's go." Jieun grabbed Jiyeon's arm and pulled her into the noraebang.

Inside the room,it was full of her crazy classmates. "Yo! Jiyeon! Jieun!" Miss Jung beamed.

"Hi! Miss Jung!" They both greeted,except that Jiyeon was less enthusiastic.

Krystal pulled Jiyeon and Jieun to one corner where Victoria was. "Now then you're here." Victoria said. Jiyeon smiled.

"Let's have fun! Choose a song!" Miss Jung made Zico chose. He glanced at Jiyeon who was chatting with her friends and smiled.

He chose a song randomly. "Huh? You like Beast?" Miss Jung asked as Beast's Fiction came on the screen. Zico shrugged.

"Jeongmin! Sing this song!" Miss Jung pushed the poor Jeongmin to the front. "Ehh!?" He gasped as his eyes widened.

"Just sing." Krystal said. "Okay!" He literally brightened and sang.

"Wow,he's good." Jiyeon complimented. "I wanna listen L.Joe sing." Krystal sighed dreamily.

"You're impossible." Jiyeon poked Krystal's forehead. Krystal pouted and rubbed her forehead.

Then,L.Joe came into the room.

"Oh,you came?" Jiyeon asked. L.Joe nodded.

That night was crazy. Miss Jung and the some of the students were drunk.

"And that's how 3rd relationship ended." Miss Jung groaned.

"Oh god,this is so embarrassing." Krystal hugged Jiyeon's waist and hid her face with Jiyeon's arms.

"That's why,I tell my sister,Krystal. Don't fall for those bad boys,they'll only break your heart. Stupid heart breakers." Miss Jung drank from the tip of the beer bottle.

"Okay,Miss Jung. I think you're drunk. Let's get you home." CAP lifted the drunk Miss Jung.

"Krystal,follow me." CAP asked. Krystal nodded and waved her friends goodbye.

"Shall we clean up before we go?" Jiyeon asked L.Joe. "Yeah,let's do that." L.Joe nodded and started cleaning the room.

Zico,PO,Taeil and Jieun helped too. They threw away empty Pepsi cans and used paper plates. After a while,they were done.

"Let's go home to my bed!" PO stretched. "You lazy pig." Taeil muttered.

Jiyeon walked with L.Joe,chatting with him. Zico looked behind and turned back to Jieun.

"What do you think they're talking about?" He whispered. Jieun shrugged. "Well,I don't know. They've known each other since elementary school. They can talk about a lot of things." She said.

Zico's shoulders fell and he sighed.

Jieun patted his shoulder,"Don't worry dude,you just have to show her your feelings. Start by being her friend." Jieun advised. Zico nodded in understanding.

"Well,I'll see you guys in school,bye!" Jieun grabbed Jiyeon and waved at the boys.

"Wow,I'm tired." Jieun yawned. "But,I'm looking forward to seeing the Infinite oppas tomorrow." Jieun said in her serious voice. Jiyeon nodded in agreement.

"Let's go home and rest for tomorrow. Who knows what they have in mind." Jiyeon walked faster,pulling Jieun.

"Coming! Jagiya~" Jieun made kissy faces at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and smiled.

-

I'm back!