014

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

"Yah! Park Jiyeon! Listen to me when I'm talking!" Miss Jung shouted,snapping Jiyeon back to reality. "Ahh." Jiyeon nodded and looked at Miss Jung.

Miss Jung cleared and continued. "As I was saying,tomorrow is the sports championship. There will be football,volley ball and 400 metres relay,co-ed." Miss Jung said.

"Jiyeon,is your leg injury serious?" Miss Jung asked,concerned about the #1 place. "It's quite okay now. Volley ball and 400 metres relay." Jiyeon replied,not interested.

Zico stared at her. Trying to figure her out.

"Great!" Miss Jung excitedly clapped. With Jieun,Jiyeon and Krystal,the best members in the school volley ball team,their class was sure to get 1st place for volley ball.

"All right,I'll be giving out these papers. It'll state which event you're in. If you get a blank paper with a sad face,you're in the cheering team." Miss Jung gave out the small sheets of paper.

Jiyeon unfolded the papers. Just like she predicted,she was in the volley ball and the 400 metres relay race. She sighed.

Jieun unfolded the paper before complaining. "Why must I do all the three events!?" Jieun banged the table.

"because we're desperate." Miss Jung flatly stated. "Urgh!!!" Jieun groaned,wanting to cut Miss Jung's dyed blond hair so badly.

"Krystal,what did you get?" Jieun turned behind and asked. "All!" Krystal excitedly exclaimed. Zico and Jiyeon gave her with weird stares.

"What?" Krystal tilted. Jieun shook her head and asked Zico,"What did you get?"

"I got football and 400 metres relay." Zico replied. "Lucky!" Jieun said with envy.

"Eun,you're just too lazy. You'll never get a husband with that attitude." Victoria remarked,sounding like a grandmother.

"Grandma Vic,I don't need a husband. I have Jiyeon." Jieun made kissy faces to Jiyeon,who was once again staring into space.

"Bunny Yeon! What did you get?" Jieun clung onto Jiyeon's shoulders. "Volley ball and 400 metres relay." Jiyeon replied.

"You're seriously born with good luck." Jieun said,her eyes sparkling in envy.

*No. I have the worst luck. My parents ignores me and the only person besides Jieun who can make me feel loved is gone.* Jiyeon sniffled.

"Are you guys happy with what you get?" miss Jung smiled and asked. "No!" Almost half of the class protested.

"Well,I don't care." Miss Jung happily said. "We need to win this. If we get 1st place,I'll buy you guys pizza." Miss Jung negotiated.

"Really?" Jieun asked. "Uh huh." Miss Jung nodded,happy.

"Then I'll work hard!" The students chorused and clapped like mad people.

After a long time in school,it finally ended.

Jiyeon,Jieun,Krystal and Victoria were at Macdonald,being the teenagers they are.

Jieun wrapped her hand around Jiyeon's  left arm,behaving like a couple. Krystal on the other hand was being 'scolded' by Victoria for checking her phone without permission.

"Krystal,this is the last time I'm warning you. Don't touch my phone without my permission." Victoria chided,putting her hands on her hips.

"Grandma Vic has a boyfriend~" Krystal teased. Victoria blushed. "He is not my boyfriend." Victoria protested.

"Yes he is,or else why would a picture of you and him,posing in front of a water fountain be your wallpaper?" Krystal lift her chin higher.

"That..." Victoria blushed harder,tongue-tied.

"Oohhh~" Jieun and Krystal chorused.

"Who is he?" Jiyeon finally opened .

"Tell us!" Jieun said. "Tell me,tell me. Tell tell tell tell tell me." Krystal danced to Wonder Girl's hit song,Tell me.

"Puhahaha!" Victoria spit out her soda and Jiyeon was the victim. She wiped her wet face with a napkin.

"Sorry~" Victoria used her signature agyeo.

"It's okay grandma Vic. When people get old,physically or psychologically,they tend to do things they don't mean." Jiyeon indirectly teased Victoria.

"Ok... Hey!" Victoria puffed her cheeks. "Okay,enough agyeo. Tell us. And don't you dare to sing." Jieun warned Krystal who was about to.

"Meanie." Krystal pouted and folded her arms,listening to Victoria's story.

"Well,his name is Nickhun and he's really sweet. We met at a friend's party and got closer. But we're not in a relationship yet." Victoria confessed,pink tints forming.

"Yet~" Jieun and Krystal teased. "Yah!" Victoria said,still blushing like mad.

"Okay,we won't tease you. But tell us more." Jiyeon calmly said. "Jiyeon,you're brilliant!" Jieun and Krystal said,clapping their hands like little children at a magic show.

"No way." Victoria said. "Why!?" Jieun and Krystal asked,pulling poor grandma Vic to the left and to the right,over and over again.

"Because I have nothing to talk about. I don't even think he likes me." Victoria said,looking down and eating her fries.

"Impossible. Even if you're a grandma,you're still attractive and definitely full of agyeo." Krystal said,Jieun nodding cutely with her.

"I agree." Jiyeon followed the nodding.

"But it's just that..." Victoria protested. "Just what? Huh! What? What? What?" Krystal got closer to Victoria,frightening the grandma.

"I don't know. Let's not talk about my love life. Let's talk about someone else's." Victoria changed the subject.

"Talk about Jieun's" Krystal suggested,not daring to suggest Jiyeon's.

"I don't even have a life,how do you expect me to have a love life?" Jieun asked,causing laughter.

"Sure you do. I can tell that Taeil likes you." Victoria nudged Jieun. "For real? That shark boy likes me?" Jieun asked,amused.

"Now that you mention it,he does resembles a shark. Puahaha!" Krystal and Victoria laughed and high-fived Jieun.

"I think Zico also likes her." Jiyeon said. "Really? How do you?" Krystal asked curiously.

*Oh foolish bunny Yeon,if only you could read Zico's mind.* Jieun smiled at the thought.

"They're always talking and he has that feeling  in his eyes and in his voice when she talks to him." Jiyeon explained like a love expert.

*Bunny Yeon,we were talking about you,of course his eyes will sparkle like Edward Cullen's chest.* Jieun shook her head and smiled even wider.

"Oh~ She's smiling." Krystal teased. "It's impossible that he likes me." Jieun stated the truth.

"Ehh~! Don't lie to us. You know he likes you,don't you." This time,even Jiyeon joined in the teasing. *I know who he really likes. Stupid Jiyeon and crazy Krystal.* Jieun thought.

"Now,let's talk about Krystal." Jieun changed the topic. "M-Me?" Krystal stuttered. "Who do you like?" Victoria leaned on her palm.

"Ya,I wanna know who she likes." Jieun said.

"I know who Krystal likes~!" Jiyeon singsong. "Who!?" Jieun and Victoria asked,curious.

"Should I tell?" Jiyeon asked Krystal. She hesitated at first but then slowly nodded.

"It's the bad boy,L.Joe. Rawrr." Jiyeon clawed the air. "So you like bad boys,huh?" Jieun wriggled her eyebrows in a amusing yet 'y' way.

Krystal nodded shyly. "Woooo~" Jieun and Victoria teased.

"L.Joe and Krystal,sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love,then comes marriage. Then comes an abrupt,tragic miscarriage. Then comes blame,then comes despair. Two hearts damaged beyond repair. L.Joe leaves Krystal,and take the tree. D-I-V-O-R-C-E!" Jieun sang the song that they used to sing when they were younger.

"Wow. And I thought I was childish." Victoria remarked,earning a glare from Jieun while making the other two to burst out laughing.

"Hah,very funny. Let's just finish eating and go back home. I need all the energy I can get for tomorrow." Jieun said while feeding Jiyeon the fries,dipped in chili sauce.

"Your sister loves to give me a hard time,doesn't she?" Jieun jokingly asked Krystal,expecting a giggle but Krystal replied,"Yes,Sica unnie loves torturing you."

"I wasn't expecting an answer." Jieun replied,pretending to be hurt. Victoria laughed until her tummy ached.

"Let's go kids." Victoria drank the last sip of soda before leaving.

"Bye! See you tomorrow." Jieun and Jiyeon waved at Krystal and Victoria.

"Bunny Yeon! Let's go home." Jieun said the last part in a 'y' way,wriggling her eyebrows.

"Seriously,if you were a male. I would be so freaked out." Jiyeon replied.

"But I'm not." Jieun held Jiyeon's arms. Jiyeon smiled and patted Jieun's head.

Don't they look like ZE:A? XD