011

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

Jiyeon couldn't get any sleep after Zico left. She sat up after feeling a vibration under the pillow. *Channie texted.* Jiyeon took her phone and read Gongchan's text.

"Jieun told me you hurt your ankle. Get well soon oversized bunny,I wanna go to the noraebang again." Jiyeon read out loud Gongchan's text and it made her feel better.

Jiyeon texted back and after that,she was bored. She checked her contacts,remembering Zico.

There was one name that caught her eyes. Yes,it made her smile. *Swag master ZICO?* Jiyeon tilted her head in amusement.

It was fun for a while,scrolling up and down but after a while,she got bored. Again.

On top of that,her stomach was growling. She checked the time. *It's only 2 o'clock?* Jiyeon sighed. School will only end at 4 and she cannot wait anymore.

 She got up and straightened her skirt. She was gonna leave. She took the permission slip the nurse left in case she wanted to leave and headed to the gate.

But first,she had to get her bag from her class. On her way to the class,she texted Jieun to help her.

Jiyeon snuck into the back of the class and squatted under L.Joe's chair. L.joe felt something and he looked down.

Poor L.Joe had the shock of his life.

He squatted down and asked,"What the hell are you doing? This is the witch's lesson,you're going to die if she catches you."

Jiyeon bit her lips,mentally scolding herself for forgetting her own schedule. "My bag." Jiyeon pointed at the brown,light backpack that Jieun was holding.

L.Joe sighed and signaled CAP and pointed at the bag and Jiyeon,who was hiding him. CAP understood and passed the message to Krystal who was seated beside Zico.

"Jiyeon,you own me big time." Krystal mutter under her breath while kicking Jieun's chair.

"What?" Jieun whispered. "The bag. Jiyeon's at the back,give it to me." Krystal whispered but Zico was still able to hear it.

*She's at the back?* Zico looked behind and saw Jiyeon squatting under L.Joe's chair. *Damn,I should be the one helping her.*

Jieun folded the bag into half and gave it to Krystal. At that moment,the teaching witch turned to look.

"Krystal,is there a problem?" Mrs Lee asked,her eyes glaring at Krystal. The latter shook her head profusely and pretended to write down notes.

Mrs Lee turned back to the whiteboard and continued writing stuff,thinking the students are actually following her. Oh,she is so wrong.

Krystal heaved a sigh of relief and gave the bag to CAP and he threw it L.Joe.

L.Joe caught the bag and gave it to Jiyeon who thanked him. "Thanks,gotta go before the witch sees me." Jiyeon patted L.Joe's back and quickly rushed out.

As soon as Jiyeon was out of the class,Mrs Lee turned again. "Where is Jiyeon anyway?" She asked.

Some ignored her question but CAP,L.Joe,Zico,Krystal and Jieun giggled.

*Wow,that was some adventure.* Jiyeon wiped away the sweat on her forehead with a tissue. She can't help but giggle at L.Joe's frightened expression when he found her under his chair.

After Jiyeon gave the permission slip to the guard and signed another permission slip,she was ready to have some fun.

"All right,where should I go?" Jiyeon tapped her chin. Her stomach growled. "Eat!" Jiyeon tried to run but the pain in her ankle came back.

*I'll take a taxi.* Jiyeon reminded herself.

A half an hour later,Jiyeon was at a dukbokki house,gobbling down the hot and spicy rice cakes as much as her stomach could manage.

After a while,Jiyeon was full. She paid the ahjumma and left the shop.

She checked the time,it was only 3 o'clock.

Jiyeon sat on the park bench.thinking of what she should do next. Her thoughts were disturbed by a familiar voice. She looked up and saw someone she didn't liked seeing. Seyong.

Kim Seyong.  The second guy to make her heart beat faster than usual. The first guy she opened her heart to after that horrible accident that scarred her for a long time.

The same guy who broke her heart for the first time,was at the same park as her. 

*I better go before he sees me.* Jiyeon grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She left the park and went into an shopping center.

*It's almost Krystal's birthday. I'll buy her something nice.* Determined to find something amazing,Jiyeon went inside the department store.

A beautiful pink floral mini-dress caught her eyes. *That's totally Krystal's style!*

"Kamsahamnida! Come again." The cashier bowed and gave Jiyeon the shopping bag and the receipt.

*Time time time to shine,time time time ice-cream time!* Jiyeon changed the lyrics and headed for the ice-cream shop.

Jiyeon took out her phone from her skirt's pocket and checked for text messages from Jieun and indeed,there was tons.

*Oh Jieun,you little greedy pig. Asking me to buy for you all these stuff.* Jiyeon shook her head and laughed.

"Oof." Jiyeon bumped into someone. She looked up and saw him smirking.

"Hello,Jiyeon. Long time no see." Seyong smirked. Jiyeon's mouth hung open and pointed at him." Seyong oppa."

She looked sad and the happy face she had a few seconds ago turned into a frown,her eyes were sad.

-

Yo! Oohh~ It's Seyong~! MYNAME rocks! I can't choose a bias but Chaejin,Gunwoo and Seyong are climbing up my bias list. Don't worry L.Joe,you're still my #1.

Comments are appreciated~!