006

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

Jiyeon stretched her arm as she got ready for school. Jieun didn't wait for her since she had canteen duty. Jiyeon showered and changed into the school uniform.

*I'll have to face them.* She sighed. She wore her white sneakers and locked the apartment. She went inside the lift as she wore her headphones. *Ding!* The automated door opened.

As Jiyeon stepped out of the lift,she saw Zin standing against a wall. She tried to ignore him and go the other way but he stopped her.

"Look,I don't want to do anything with you.." Jiyeon gave him a cold look. "I know,I just wants to apologies. I was a jerk." Zin spoke. "Really?" Jiyeon's eyes brightened. "Yeah. Friends?" Zin took out his other hand from his pocket. Jiyeon hesitated but shook his hand in the end.

Zin's cold face carried a bright smile. *I think I'm falling for you again.*

"Bye! I have to go or I'll have detention." Jiyeon waved goodbye and rushed to the bus stop and yelled for the driver to wait for her.

*Such a cutie pie.* Zin chuckled at her cuteness.

Finally Jiyeon got off the bus. She dashed to the school but unfortunately,the gates were already closed. She puffed her cheeks. *Should I just skip school for today?* Jiyeon didn't want to play truant but she also didn't want to get caught and serve detention.

Jieun once told her that detention was worse than hell. "What are you gonna do?" A voice asked. Jiyeon looked back and saw her classmate,Byung Hun or he like to be called L.Joe.

He was one of the kingkas just like Chunji. There were others who were in the same group as him called Teen Top but Jieun thinks that it's childish and lame.

L.Joe walked towards her and lowered himself. Jiyeon looked at him,confused. "Get on me and climb over the gate," L.Joe spoke,as he motioned her.

Jiyeon was reluctant at first but she threw her bag to the other side and carefully jumped over. Behind her,L.joe swiftly jumped over like a gangster.

"Thanks." Jiyeon bowed at him and quickly made her way to the classroom before the teacher reaches.

*Should I run to? Nah,my hair will bounce if I did.* L.Joe stuck a lollipop into his mouth.

Jiyeon ran as fast as she could,luckily the teacher wasn't there yet. She quickly rushed to her seat,not noticing a pair of eyes looking at her from the back.

"Where were you? Did you know that I was so worried?" Jieun chided. "Well I'm here." Jiyeon said it while catching her breath.

At that moment,Miss Jung,the teacher in charge came in with a huge grin all over her face.

"The reason she's happy is either she got proposed or she lost weight over the weekend." A voice behind concluded. Everybody laughed and high fived him.

Jiyeon looked behind and saw CAP,Teen Top's leader.