009

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

 Jiyeon gathered at the center of the field where all her classmates were. She folded her arms and listened to Miss Jung's briefing.

Zico stared at Jiyeon's delicate facial features,the sun shinning on her milky white skin,the blue shorts showing off her never-ending long legs.

Zico almost drooled.

"Okay,Zico,L.Joe,Niel,that side." Miss Jung pointed to the blue flag. "Chunji,CAP,Ricky,that side." Miss Jung pointed to the red flag.

"Sulli,Luna,Jiyeon. Blue flag." Miss Jung said. Jiyeon sighed,having to be in the same team with Sulli was bad enough,and now she got Zico too.

"Minji,Victoria,Soyeon. Red." Miss Jung said.

"Jiyeon! It's going to be fun! I'm good at football!" Luna shrieked. Luna kept on going about how good she was at football,Jiyeon just squatted,covering her face from the blazing sun.

"Just get this over with." Jiyeon and L.Joe mumbled at that same time. They turned and looked at each other,both with an expressionless face.

The staring between L.Joe and Jiyeon went on for a while and Zico was aware of it. The staring contest stopped when L.Joe's leg got tangled in Niel's legs,causing L.Joe to fell onto the wet grass.

Jiyeon chuckled,*Cute.*

Zico,somehow was glad that the staring contest was over. For some reason,he didn't liked Jiyeon having eye contact with other guys. Not like he had eye contact with her anyway.

Miss Jung whistled and placed the football in the middle. Niel and Luna were the only eager to play.

Once the whistle was blown,Niel kicked the football to the other side. Luna quickly caught up and kicked the ball into the goal.

Luna excitedly jumped and high-fived Niel. Jiyeon just stood and hoped for the ball to not go to her. She was indeed a girly girl. She couldn't play football or all those sports that boys played.

The reason she joined the volley ball team is so that she wasn't alone at home,and somehow,she became athletic due to the trainings but after about a year,she couldn't handle the pressure and gave up.

Her parents too gave up on her and left her alone in Korea with a maid but the maid ran away with her boyfriend and poor Jiyeon had to stay with Jieun.

Jiyeon's thoughts were knocked away from her mind when the ball touched her feet. *Oh,this is bad.* Jiyeon bit her lips.

Jiyeon tried her best and kicked the ball to the nearest person,Zico. He dribbled the ball to Niel who scored another goal.

Jiyeon's face remained expressionless.

This time,Chunji got the ball. He tried to dribbled it past Jiyeon and he did,after indirectly pushing her down.

Now,the obstacle he had was Zico and L.Joe. *Ow,one more?* Jiyeon touched the new bruise on her ankle.*Okay,this hurt. A lot.* She knew it.

She twisted her ankle when she fell. "Jiyeon,can you get up?" Jieun asked,coming over to help. Jiyeon shook her head. "I twisted my ankle."

Zico,L.Joe and Chunji was still in battle mode. Somehow,L.Joe and Zico both didn't like how Chunji pushed Jiyeon.

"Come on,let' get you to the nurses' office." Jieun slowly pulled Jiyeon up,cursing Chunji.

Jiyeon walked like an cripple,all the way to the nurses' office.

"Seriously,where is the nurse when you need her?" Jieun placed her hands on her hips.

"Jieun,it's okay. You go back to the game. I'll for the nurse to come." Jiyeon said. Jieun hesitated,"But-"

"Not a word. Just go." Jiyeon smiled. "Fine." Jieun sighed and went back to the field.

Jiyeon pressed the swollen area,bitting her lips in pain.

The nurse finally came back.

"Oh,sorry. I was in the ladies." The nurse quickly sat down and checked Jiyeon's injury.

"Does it hurt here? Or here?" The nurse examined Jiyeon's ankle. "Both." Jiyeon bit her lips. She was very soft-hearted.

A cut by a knife can make her cry like a baby. And yes,she was on the verge of crying. Tears threatened to come out of her wet eyes.

*Don't cry. You're a high school senior. Not some 5 year old.* Jiyeon reminded herself.

Meanwhile on the field,Chunji dribbled past Zico but attempted to kick the ball into the goal. He used his energy and kicked the ball.

L.Joe jumped a little and caught the ball in his hands. Frustrated,Chunji messed his hair,kicking the wet grass.

*That's for pushing Jiyeon.* Zico and L.Joe high-fived.

The whistle blew,the students switched places. Jieun was in the game,somehow excited for the game.

"You did well." Zico patted L.Joe's back. L.Joe nodded and wore an blank expression.

"Do you think she's okay?" Zico asked. "Jiyeon? Nope. She's a cry baby." L.Joe stated.

"How do you know?" Zico wondered. "Because we've known each other since elementary school." L.Joe answered.

Zico nodded in understanding.

*Even though I know almost everything about you,you know nothing about me.* L.Joe sadly looked away.

 

I've updated! But why isn't anyone commenting? Last month,you guys were asking me to update and now I have. Please comment or I'll think that no one reads my fic and don't want to update anymore >.<