004

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

After they were no longer near the cafe,they released each other's hands.

Jieun secretly came out of a trash can,shocking Gongchan and Jiyeon.

"Why there?" Gongchan calmly asked. Jiyeon was amazed how he can be so composed when he clearly saw Jieun came crawling out of a trash can.

Jieun started spraying perfume all over her body. Gongchan and Jiyeon started laughing.

As they walked away,a hand grabbed Jiyeon's wrist. She turned back to see Zin.

"Can we talk. In private?" He was having trouble breathing. *He ran all the way for me?* Jiyeon almost melted. *I can't fall for him!* She shook the thought away. She nodded and followed him.

She told Jieun that she'll be fine. They went to a nearby playground. Jiyeon sat on a swing,Zin stood in front of her.

He sighed loudly,"Look I know you're attached," referring to Gongchan. "But why don't we ditch them and become a couple. How does that sound.?" He flipped his hair.

Jiyeon looked at him,disgusted with his change of attitude. She stood up and walked towards.

*Why is my heart beating so fast?* Zin's heart beat rate couldn't stop increasing.

Anger and disgust were in her eyes as she lifted her hand.

*Slap!* A red finger print was visible across Zin's perfect face. It stung.

"You disgust me." and with that she walked away. Zin kicked the innocent swing that was near him.

"Ouch!" He messaged his now injured foot. "Stupid swing." He cursed.

 

Jieun and Gongchan were sitting down on the side of the road. A motorcyclist whistled at Jieun. She almost threw a brick at him and luckily Gongchan managed to stop her and saved the poor yet ert motorcyclist's life.

"You freaking ert!" Jieun yelled. *Why am I in love with such a vulgar girl?* Gongchan sighed.

"Isn't Jiyeon here yet? Did that scumbag do something immoral to her!?" Jieun rolled up her sleeves,ready to fight. *This is why.* Gongchan smiled.

"Stop smiling like a weirdo,weirdo." Jieun punched him. Jiyeon came running back.

"Jiyeon ah! Did he touch you? What did he say? What did he do? What did you say!?" Jieun couldn't stop asking questions.

"I'm fine,he wanted to get back together and I gave him a slap." Jiyeon said joyfully. "My friend is becoming more and more bad. I'm so proud of you." Jieun was about to tear up. "Let's celebrate I know good place." Gongchan led the way.

They were soon in front of a building. It gave off a very carefree aura.

"Noraebangs are the best!" Jieun clapped her hands with joy as they went into a room. "Jiyeon! You choose one song!" Jieun threw Jiyeon a heavy book filled with all types of songs.

"I choose Gee!" Jiyeon chose. Soon,the cute and upbeat melody filled the air. Jiyeon and Jieun stood in front and sang while Gongchan turns into a diva and started dancing.

Jiyeon and Jieun burst out laughing at their diva-wannabe friend.

"Next! I wanna pick!" Gongchan picked DBSK - Mirotic. "Look! I can dance like Yunho and look like Jaejoong! I'm the offspring of Yunjae!" Gongchan proudly showed off his dancing skills and good looks.

"But you don't have abs like them. Do you?" Jieun spat and Jiyeon started laughing. "I'm going to the ladies." Jiyeon excused herself.