015

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

Jiyeon and Jieun walked home,slowly as possible. They talked about many things.

"So now you understand why I was behaving like that the whole day." Jiyeon finished her explanation. Jieun nodded. "I didn't know all these things were happening to you. What kind of bff am I?"

"Don't blame yourself. It's my fault anyway. I should've forget about him long time ago. I used Zin,PO and Seyong to forget him but I just couldn't." Jiyeon said with tears falling down from her eyes. She wiped them away with her short sleeve and sniffled.

"Yeon,take your time and heal your broken heart. I'm sure,one day you'll love someone else sincerely." Jieun comforted the sad Jiyeon.

"Come on,let's go back home and you can massage my legs for tomorrow and I'll do the same." Jieun suggested. "I'd like that." Jiyeon nodded and looked into Jieun's eyes,then they both laugh together.

"God,I'm already tired from eating. What will happen to me tomorrow?" Jieun jumped onto the couch while Jiyeon brought the bucket of cold water.

Jiyeon grabbed the rainbow pillow and sat on it,instead of the cold,hard floor. "Aigoo~ Such a pretty foot." Jiyeon imitated Victoria's grandma sound.

They both laughed. "You seriously sound like her." Jieun gave her thumbs-up.

Jiyeon massaged Jieun's feet in cold water. Pleasuring her in different ways.[Don't think dirty! >.<]

After about 10 minutes,Jiyeon's hands grew tired. "My turn. Switch." Jiyeon snapped her fingers for no reason.

Due to the author blushing like mad while trying to write the feeling good,ahh~ part,it has been deleted.

 

The next day,Jiyeon and Jieun were at school in their white T-shirt and blue short,shorts. They chatted with Krystal and Victoria on the grass.

Block B and Teen Top were basically glaring at each other. Well,except L.Joe. He was under the sunlight,sleeping with a cap over his face.

Zico watched Jiyeon prepare herself for the volley ball event. It seemed like every little things she did was able to make his heart flutter in delight.

"All right,settle down. I want 2 rows per class,neatly." The scary principal spoke through the sound system. The students rolled their eyes.

"I want 2 rows per class,neatly." Krystal imitated the principal in a squeaky voice. Jieun high-fived her.

Jiyeon grinned and lined up. Jieun lined up behind her,back-hugging her. Zico watched. *When will I be able to do that?* He sighed enviously.

After a long talk by the principal,even though she said that she was going to make it short as possible,the sports championship finally began.

It was football and it was 3C vs 3D. Zico,L.Joe,CAP,Ricky and Chunji against Jaehyo,B-bomb,U kwon,Dongjun and Junyoung. The referee blew the whistle and the football game started.

Cheers and screams filled the field. Even the nurses were cheering. Who wouldn't?

It was the school's kingkas vs the hot new students.

"I want nobody,nobody,nobody but pizza!" Miss Jung asked her 3C to follow her. Jieun was one of the eager ones,singing the song.

Soon the game was over with 3C winning the football event. 10 points were added to 3C. Miss Jung jumped with her kill heels and hugged her sister,Krystal.

Even if it was the end of the world,and they had to run,Miss Jung will never abandon her kill heels. They were her life. The only reason she is taller than her sister.

Next,it was the volley ball event. Jiyeon sighed and stretched her feet muscles. She remembered all the points and details to do during the game.

Once the whistle was blown and the ball was in the air,Jiyeon jumped and spiked. The ball hit the ground before the other class could save.

Miss Jung screamed and cheered. *Wow,she's really good.* PO admired. *That's my girl. Ehem,I meant soon-to-be girl.* Zico thought.

After about 5 minutes,the game was over.

The other class had no chances in the first place,with 3C having the ex-captain of the volley ball team,the mini coach and the best player,there was no way they could win.

Jiyeon high-fived her members.

It was the half an hour lunch break before the last event,400 meter relay race,co-ed.

The students of 3C sat in a big circle,eating lunch while chatting.

"Guys,as long as we win the relay,you're getting pizza and I don't need to go on that stupid date with that Heechul." Miss Jung said but she whispered the last part.

"Oh I'm getting my pizza no matter what!" Jieun said. "Yeah!" Luna and Niel clapped.

Jiyeon didn't eat that much during the lunch.

She and Krystal were whispering stuff to each other without anyone noticing.

"So,you wanna confess? Now?" Jiyeon asked with her eyes open wide. Krystal shook her head.

"I overheard the principal speaking with someone else this morning. It seems that they're giving the winning class free tickets to some country." Krystal said.

"Woah,free tickets. The principal's rich." Jiyeon stated. Krystal nodded in agreement.

"Never mind that. Continue." Jiyeon waved the rich talk away and changed back the topic.

"I want to confess when we go to that country,that is if we won." Krystal said. "But we're going to win. Do you need my help with something?" Jiyeon offered.

Krystal nodded. "You are going to be the last runner before L.Joe right?" She asked. Jiyeon nodded.

"Can we switch positions? So that if we did win,he'll come and talk to me. Please." Krystal pleaded.

"Yeah sure. Why not. You run fast." Jiyeon said. "Thanks,I'll kiss you but I don't want L.Joe to get the wrong idea." Krystal hugged her instead.

Jiyeon smiled and patted Krystal's head. *L.Joe is lucky that such a cute girl like Krystal likes him.*

This chappie,made me blush,made me want to pull out my hair cause it's so freaking hard to write!

I'm gonna on L.Joe~

Meow~!

Comments are