001

My Sweet yet Bitter Revenge

*I can't wait for tonight! It's our 1 year anniversary!* Jiyeon skipped her way to her class. "Look at miss sunshine!" Jieun whistled.

Jiyeon gave her a bright smile and went back to texting her boyfriend,Chunji. He was everything a girl wanted,smart,cool and kind. He was Jiyeon's third boyfriend this year and hopefully the last.

Jiyeon had gone through two heartbreaks in during the first six months of her senior year at TOP High yet she still remains in the sunshine mode since her friends and her amazing boyfriend is there for her.

Jiyeon drew a drawing of Chunji while Jieun popped a bubble gum. "Miss Lee! There is popping of bubbles allowed in my classroom!" Mr.kim yelled.

Jieun rolled her eyes and focused her attention to the back of the class or more specific,Chunji and Sulli ; passing notes to each other and giving each other lovey-dovey faces.

Jieun's eyes widened at the sight. *How dare he cheat!?* Jieun elbowed Jiyeon while Mr.kim wasn't paying attention and pointed to Chunji.

Jiyeon turned back and saw everything. From the passing of notes to the kissy faces they made. Jiyeon grew angry and crumpled her drawing of him. *Jerk! Just like the two of them.* She was determined to break up with him after class.

Finally the bell rang and the students bolted out of the classroom. Jiyeon walked towards Chunji's locker where he was Sulli.

"You have excellent taste in choosing girls to cheat don't you?" Jiyeon slapped him,hard. Everyone gasped.

A crowd formed around them. Chunji just gave her a smirk. "I'm sorry,you're just too boring. Not my type." Chunji gave her excuses.

"So you decided to cheat on me after 1 year of dating?" Jiyeon was on the verge of tears. "Jiyeon ah,don't cry over a jerk,he isn't worthy of your tears." Jieun gave Chunji a kick in his junior.

Chunji squatted on the floor,enduring the pain. Jieun took out her gum and paste it on the Sulli's hair and grabbed away Jiyeon. "Yah!" Sulli yelled but Jieun ignored her.

"Oppa!" Sulli whined as she tried to take out the gum in her hair. The crowd soon dispersed,leaving Chunji still on the floor and the now crying Sulli.

"Jieun ah,why must this happen to me? Am I really that boring and unattractive?" Jiyeon cried out loud in the school garden,a place where nowhere knows or comes to.

"You're not and you will never be. Those guys are jerks who can't differentiate the difference between a amazingly pretty girl and a wannabe-hyori ." Jieun consoled.

"Really?" Jiyeon sniffled. Jieun nodded. "Then help me get my revenge." Jiyeon stopped crying. Jieun tilted her head. Was her innocent best friend really going to be mean like her afterall?

"How?" Jieun asked. "I don't know. I want them to feel them same pain I've felt." Jiyeon looked like a shark ready to bit of a human being's leg.

"When you meant they,do you mean them too?" Jieun asked, Jiyeon nodded. They both looked at each other and smirked. They were going to get revenge and it's gonna be sweet.