Dinner Introductions

WIN

still B.i's POV

While walking towards the resto~

“What do you like to eat noona?” – Bobby

“Me? Well, since its cold, Kimchi stew?”

“You like Korean foods?”

“Yes. I like them very much. Even before I got here in Korea I already love Korean menus.”

“Is that your favourite?”

“No. My all-time favourite is sampyupsal”

“ooh, Let’s go to that nearby Korean resto there at the 2nd block.” – Bobby

“What do you usually eat?”

“Anything. Haha. But I think we enjoy meat the most,”

We got to the resto,

Then we ordered Leen’s choices.

“So noona, why did you actually meet us? I mean just for introductions?” -Donghyuk

“Yes”

“Huh?”

“She said she wants to know our attitudes so that she can blend the concept of our music video to us.” I said

“Is our music video going to be a drama?” – Joonhoe

“Ah. Guys, her team was the one who created BTOB’s music video, did you remember that?”

“oh? Really?! That was awesome!” –Joonhoe

“Really noona? Wow. Your great huh. I’m getting more interested in you” –Donghyuk

“This kid is getting annoying. I’m sorry Leen-shi. Just to be clear, do you have a boyfriend?” - Jinhwan

“No”

I looked at her. She was comfortable saying that.

“ASSA! Which guy do you like, younger or older?” – Donghyuk

“Stop it kid” – Jinhwan

“No its okay. These things are okay with me. Haha. But I’m sorry Donggi, I like older men. Or maybe someone who can match my maturity.”

Aw.

“Hahaha. So stop it.” – Jinhwan

“DONGGI. I like that. Does that mean we’re now closer?” - Donghyuk

“AHEM. Excuse me. I’m a manly, ” –Bobby deepen his voice and said that in English.

I see you two cute.” She said that in English. That was attractive.

Bobby wowed with her English too.

“Haha. She’s tearing you each in one shot. Who’s next, Joonhwe, Hanbin?”

“Why me??” -Joonhwe

Before the talk gets heated, the food arrives.

“Kamsamnida! Thank you for the food!”

Then we ate. Ooh. She eats well.

“Hey wait, I should be the one interviewing you.”

“What do you want to know? If we’re single? We’re all single. OH. Except for one I think” –Bobby smiled

“Oh really? There’s someone who’s..” -Leen

“Hey,”

“Don’t worry Hanbin. I think she’s fine with it”

“If you don’t want to tell me, it’s okay. I understand that. I knew a lot of celebrities too”

“Oh? Celebrities? You have celebrity friends?”

“Yeah. Remember I work in music videos so of course I get to see them”

“Who are some you know?”

“There’s a lot but I can talk easily to Miss A’s Suzy, Infinite’s Sungjong and Woohyun and 2PM’s Nichkhun and Taecyeon and f(x)’s Amber.”

“WOW” Big time.

“Suzy?! I saw her once before and she’s like a goddess”

“She’s a dork. Haha. She’s probably the celebrity I’m closest too.”

“Wait, we’re getting far again. You guys, uhm..so there’s one who’s dating someone and the rest are single right? If that’s the case is it allowed in your company to date?”

“Actually no, we trust you to be quite about this noona.”

“oooooh.. okay. That’s interesting. I like breaking rules. How fun is that?”

“Cool. You’re really cool noona,”

“Stop expecting me to be cool. I’m most of the time weird. Haha”

“Anyway, thinking that. Can I ask you each to describe each of you in one word? Like this, Donggi will describe Yoonhyung then Yoonhyung will describe Bobby then so on. Then tell me why, ”

“Are you a psychiatrist too?” Jinhwan

“Haha. No, but I’m good at looking at people” She always does that smirk.

“okay Donggi, describe Yoonhyung. Whatever it is.”

“Hyung? Despite he’s good looks I think he’s funny character destroys that impression of me. He has his 16d reversal character. But despite that, he’s romantic. Haha.”

“Romantic? How can you say that?”

“He’s working hard a lot for the girl he likes. Like right now. Didn’t you notice he’s not even talking with us? He’s busy texting” Then Donghyuk threw him a garlic.

“Haha..I see. Does that mean you’re the one who has a~~” She looked at Yoonhyung

“aha” –Bobby smiled

“oooooh. Fine. Goodluck on you with that.” She looked relieved

“But now, it’s your turn to describe Joonhwe”

“This kid? He’s a tiger. If we are to compare to a family, he may be the father. Even if he’s the 2nd youngest he’s quite mature. He can scold everyone. Unlike Hanbin who’s only strict at practice time this kid nags about a lot. I think you saw that before”

“Yeah. I see how strict he is”

“Ah hyung, are you not going to say anything good about me?” -Joonhwe

“That’s a good thing. If we don’t have Joonhwe who nags everytime how can we observe our discipline once in a while?”

“ooohh..your right there” – Bobby

“But still stop nagging about a lot. Sometimes you ruin the mood, do you feel that?”

“Haha. Okay hyung.” - Joonhwe

“He’s a nice kid” – Yoonhyung finished

“I think so too. When he was nagging before I wasn’t scared at his nags actually. I think he’s just reminding. I like people like him actually since I have the littlest discipline”

“One point for Joonhwe” – Jinhwan

“Hahaha”

“Okay, Joonhwe, go for Bobby”

“This hyung, is I think my opposite. He’s older than me but most of the time he’s just lively and dances all around. He always smiles and if he lose that everyone will worry. I think he’s our sunshine.”

“I can see that too. I think he’s the most approachable. After you debut I think there will be a lot of girls who’ll protect you.”

“Will you protect me too noona?” – Bobby

“No. you won’t need me, Hahah”

“Then you go Bobby to Jinhwan.”

“I don’t want too. Give me a nickname like Donghyuk too. “

“Hmm..Ji? from Jiwon?”

“Oh? I like that. Jiji. Haha. Okay fine, Jinhwan hyung, in our team is our mother. Just like that. Very kind but also know how to have fun. He takes care of everyone the most.”

“Why do I feel like I’m very boring with your answer?” – Jinhwan

“But you’re really our mother hyung.”

“I think Leen’s finding me boring. I think she’s kind of the girl to like bad boys.”

“oh. You guess that well”

He dropped his spoon. “I’m boring?”

“NO. Hahaha. I mean that I like bad boy types. You’re fun. I like how you always pinpoint everyone and everything. I think we’ll be good friends” Then she high fived Jinhwan hyung.

“I think I can trust you too. Nice to meet you my friend. Speaking of bad boys, I’m going to describe our nicest guy. Haha” -Jinhwan

“Donghyuk?” –Leen

“No, its Hanbin. He may look bad but he’s actually very nice.” - Jinhwan

“What do you mean I look bad?!”

“When you rap or perform. Haha. But he’s actually the opposite. This kid is,,,uhmm..”

The atmosphere became silent. Like they’re expecting something at Jinhwan hyung.

“You said you were a fan of our show before right?” He asked Leen. She nodded.

“So maybe you saw how dorky he was before.” - Jinhwan

“Yeah. Is he normally like that? Why do I see him serious? Or he’s just shy?” – Leen

Some seconds passed. What? Why can’t hyung simply describe me? I’m just me. Everyone was waiting for Jinhwan’s answer.

“…..yeah..I think so. He’s dorky normally and is very serious about practice. He’s just shy right now I guess,” – Jinhwan

The members awkwardly smiled. That’s not the answer they expected I guess.

“Really? I don’t think so” – Leen

Everyone turned to her.

“I was actually expecting you to be funnier or approachable or talkative but your aura is very…cold,”

Joonhwe looked down. Bobby looked at Hanbin regretfully. Jinhwan broaden his eyes. Is she a psychic or what? AND WHAT? I’M COLD?

“But while I was talking with you a while ago I see that you can actually break from that coldness. You’re just keeping that to yourself. Jinhwan can be right and wrong. You may be fun but more often you’re serious? Hmm..I don’t know. My powers are not working with you. I can’t see your personality quickly. You’re so protected. Though I don’t think you’re shy with me, god, you can’t use that excuse. You sang comfortably a while ago” She smiled.

She’s both right and wrong I guess. But I’m glad she can’t tell what my real character is. AND it’s true that I’m shy with her around. I just sang comfortably while ago because she was funny.

Then I noticed everyone’s eyes were on me. Except that Noona was smiling while the rest have this big eyes.

“What?”

“Just..I don’t know” – Bobby

“Thank you” –said Jinhwan quietly to Leen

“Why?” – Leen

“For that, “ – Jinhwan

“You mean you can’t talk that to yourselves?” - Leen

“As you can see..” – Jinhwan

“Oh. Am I crossing the line here?” – Leen

“No. You granted us a favour. That’s why I’m thanking” – Jinhwan

“I can hear everything.”

“I know.” – Jinhwan smirked at me

“Aissh. Why?? Am I cold???”

“Whatever. Tell your story of Donghyuk already. Leen’s getting sleepy or bored,” – Jinhwan

She yawned.

I sniffed at Jinhwan hyung. “So that’s it? You settled my personality as…..mysterious????”

“You’re not mysterious to us. Maybe to her. Okay, let’s just say,, your boring right now.” He laughed. Then followed by the others.

“Waa..do you accept that?” – Leen

“OFCOURSE NOT. I’ll prove to you that I’m not. I’m….i’m….” Why can’t I think of anything?????

“Then what??” –Jinhwan hyung is mocking me

“I’m……..Noona, I was fun when we were talking previously isn’t it?”

“I initiated. You weren’t talking much. You didn’t even want to sing.”

Ooooooooohhh said everyone. Then they laughed.

“What the? YAH! Noona!”

“Now you’re fun” – Leen was laughing too.

“I’m not having fun!”

“But we are, HAHAHAHA” – Bobby

Suddenly my phone rang. Manager hyung. I saw the time. 11pm?!

“Hyung is calling. I think we need to go. Excuse me.” Then I took the call.

--

Leen’s POV

There. He broke from his silent side. Just a little bullying. Haha. But ARGH I’m getting sleepy.

“Leen-ah”

“yeah?”

“Oh. You responded well.”

“Why?”

“I called you informally,”

“So?”

“You’re really cool huh. We were talking informally just before and you didn’t really bother. CHUWA”

“I’m cool like that. Haha. But Jinhwan-a, ”

“Oh?” He smiled

“As you’ll get to know me I’m actually an idiot and clumsy, so better not expect me to be cool because I have a lot of flaws. Haha”

“Ah okay, I think we’ll have a lot of fun. Anyway, I feel grateful at you….hmmm..first because you were not intimidating and you approached us comfortably. Also for breaking Hanbin’s confinement even just for a while..”

He was cut off when Hanbin came back.

“I’m sorry Leen-shi but hyung said we need to go,”

“Sure, it’s fine. We’re already done with everything isn’t it? The meeting I need? Haha.”

Everyone was tidying up.

“YAH! Hyung wasn’t able to describe me!” – Donghyuk screamed

“Ok fine. He’s loud and quite annoying. I think he’s personality is already screaming so you already know what he is” – Hanbin looked at me

“Yeah. Of course I see that. Haha. Anyway, I still like you Donggi!” – Leen. He’s really cute. Just like a younger brother.

“Brr..you’re making me shy Noona.” – Donghyuk

“Haha, anyway. Thank you for inviting me. I really had a good time.”

“What’s your birthday Leen-a?” - Jinhwan

“Huh?”

“Just tell me,” - Jinhwan

“Dec 1993”

“Ow. You’re older than me. Pay the bill!” - Jinhwan

“What are you doing?!” –Hanbin

“Yah. I’m a girl!”

“But you’re the oldest here, That’s your duty” - Jinhwan

“I won’t. He was the one that suggested to eat. You pay for it” - Leen

“What are you two doing? I already paid for it,” – Hanbin

“Ah really? I thought I’m going broke again. You know, it’s hard for the oldest to have a team sometimes,” – Jinhwan

“Especially that they can bully you easily,”

“I hate this. Why do I look easy?” -Jinhwan

While we were getting up Bobby jumped to our conversation. “Noona, shall we drop you at your place? It’s already late”

“No, I don’t want to see your manager. Keep quite with that. Haha”

“Oh why? Does he annoy you?” – Donghyuk went in too

“I’ll tell you next time. Just go for now,”

“Are you sure? It’s late and are you already pass your drunkenness?” – Hanbin

“Yeah. Its all gone and besides I have something to buy somewhere,”

“Is this your coat noona?” – Donghyuk offered

“Ow yeah. Thanks,” He helped me put on my coat.

“Yaaaaahhh,” – Bobby and Jinhwan

“How about this? We’ll catch you a cab first before we go.” – Joonhwe

“Fine,”

Then we got outside. Donghyuk caught a cab and told my address to the driver which I told him.

“That’s just near. That’s good,” – Joonhwe

“I really had a good time. Thank you everyone for opening up even if this our first meeting it was so nice of you.”

“We had a great time. This day is surely memorable Noona I swear” – Donghyuk

“Aigoo. Anyway, we really were grateful too. It was hectic these past days because of our debut announcement so thank you for this, really. Mostly, we didn’t just met a staff but we found a comfortable friend.” – Jinhwan

“Aw. Isn’t that touching?? Haha. Im going. I’m getting cold~ We’ll going to meet on Monday and on days on so don’t be too mushy”

“I taught Saturday?” – Hanbin

“Well the Saturday meeting won’t be needed I guess because we’re already settled with our introductions after that dinner. Isn’t that better so that you’ll have 3 hours free that day?”

“But we want to see you again soon,” – Donghyuk

“Ow Donggi. But whatever, I’ll just cancel the Saturday meeting cause that’ll be better. No buts! Anyway I’m really going. The driver might get mad. Goodnight everyone!”

I get in quickly. It’s seriously cold, God.